HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Schoenfeld on XM

Old
01-27-2007, 01:43 AM
Pizza

vCash: 500
Schoenfeld on XM

If any of you guys actually heard this interview please fill in the blanks. I did not hear the interview, but Jim Schoenfeld apparently said some pretty interesting things in an interview this afternoon on XM radio. It was on the "In The Slot" program.

He expects a number of players to follow Dan Girardi to New York for a look. In the short term it will be Dubinsky and Callahan. Before the end of the season it will be Dawes, Byers and Montoya.

I checked XM looking for a way I might be able to listen to this interview but could not find anything.

Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2007, 02:02 AM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
If any of you guys actually heard this interview please fill in the blanks. I did not hear the interview, but Jim Schoenfeld apparently said some pretty interesting things in an interview this afternoon on XM radio. It was on the "In The Slot" program.

He expects a number of players to follow Dan Girardi to New York for a look. In the short term it will be Dubinsky and Callahan. Before the end of the season it will be Dawes, Byers and Montoya.

I checked XM looking for a way I might be able to listen to this interview but could not find anything.
They will just be up for a look? So they'll be called up, watch from the booth and go back down.

Balej20* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2007, 03:26 AM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

A Look? That needs to be defined. I'm sure Sam will have something up on that or some other news outlet. A look could be practice and then play if they do well in practice. Or it could be giving them a view-master with slides of the MSG ice, with its circus hay in the coolant.

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2007, 03:34 AM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8 View Post
A Look? That needs to be defined. I'm sure Sam will have something up on that or some other news outlet. A look could be practice and then play if they do well in practice. Or it could be giving them a view-master with slides of the MSG ice, with its circus hay in the coolant.

Balej20* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2007, 10:35 AM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8 View Post
2 players will be against each other to see who fetches sathers cigar's the fastest. the one who loses gets sent down.

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2007, 10:49 AM
storm fan

when was Schoenfeld's interview?

storm fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Pizza

The interview was yesterday afternoon. Just passing some info along. I understand it's second hand. I was hoping someone who posts here heard it as well. Take it for what you will.

Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote