HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers Player Forum 01/15/2014

Old
01-15-2014, 11:50 PM
Crease

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRKING30 View Post
Did Nash say "Crosby sucks" in a sarcastic manner, I was under the impression they were friends considering they were holding hands in Vancouver and Cindy gave Nash "advice" on how to deal with concussions.
Given how PC hockey players are with the media and public, and how incorrect the statement is, I can't imagine it was anything but facetious.

Crease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Nash Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRKING30 View Post
Did Nash say "Crosby sucks" in a sarcastic manner, I was under the impression they were friends considering they were holding hands in Vancouver and Cindy gave Nash "advice" on how to deal with concussions.
Someone in the crowd yelled out "CROSBY SUCKS" while they were being asked about the Olympics (I think) and Nash said something like "I think Crosby sucks too... I just need him for two weeks."

Nash really played to the crowd the whole night. Said the biggest hockey moment of his life was coming to NY, his favorite building is MSG (... but away he likes to play in Canada), etc. He also kinda jabbed Columbus a few times.

Nash Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Ail
Kidmograph tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Money View Post
Someone in the crowd yelled out "CROSBY SUCKS" while they were being asked about the Olympics (I think) and Nash said something like "I think Crosby sucks too... I just need him for two weeks."

Nash really played to the crowd the whole night. Said the biggest hockey moment of his life was coming to NY, his favorite building is MSG (... but away he likes to play in Canada), etc. He also kinda jabbed Columbus a few times.
I'd prefer he just score 30 goals or more a season until he goes elsewhere. I really hate the player pandering to the whole MSG ego.

Ail is offline   Reply With Quote