Closed Thread

Old
01-29-2004, 05:51 PM
SensGod

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to SensGod
Dear Steve Ott...

Dear Steve,

We've played many years of hockey together. I padded your stats for many, many years and got you drafted alot higher that you deserved. You owe me one. Please destroy our goalie like you did Curtis last night so we can get a real goalie in nets.

Your Friend,

Jason Spezza

Old
01-29-2004, 05:59 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Jason,

You never padded my stats you c0ck sucking *******, it was me who carried yo big booty as$, so quite whining and stop using that as an excuse. That said, I'd be more than happy to take our Patrick for you. How would you like it to be though? Quick and resilent or slow and painful? Maybe Malarchuk style? Remember that it costs twice as much playing in Ottawa, and please make sure that that big harry Lumberjack of yours is out on the ice too. We have a score to settle, no one points fingers to Steve Ott.. No one.. no one ya hear!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Steve

P.S.: Tell Curtis that I'm sorry, I meant to break his nose.. not getting him 22 stitches.

Old
01-29-2004, 06:02 PM
SensGod

Dear Steve,

Nice to see that your spelling and grammar has improved. I guess that those Guy Carbonneau english classes are finally paying off.

I realize that you've developed quite an inferiority complex to me in the past years, but is language like that really called for? I though we were friends? Did you forget that "special" night we had together? You know the one, the one when you came into my hotel room and wanted to "stick handle" the night away.

Oh well, so much for some of the dearest memories of my life.

Sincerely,

Jason Spezza

P.S: You weren't that good.

Old
01-29-2004, 06:08 PM
kidchrome

I'd like to see you two in a steel cage match!!!!!!

Old
01-29-2004, 06:08 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensGod
Dear Steve,

Nice to see that your spelling and grammar has improved. I guess that those Guy Carbonneau english classes are finally paying off.

I realize that you've developed quite an inferiority complex to me in the past years, but is language like that really called for? I though we were friends? Did you forget that "special" night we had together? You know the one, the one when you came into my hotel room and wanted to "stick handle" the night away.

Oh well, so much for some of the dearest memories of my life.

Sincerely,

Jason Spezza

P.S: You weren't that good.
Dear mister I'm too good for you,

FINE!! Not like you satisfied me anyway, and believe me, I didn't scream because of you during that special night, but because of that Chara picture in your wallet. Yeah, I found out, I might be blond, but I'm not dumb. Go have fun with Zdeno..

Regards,

Steve Ott

P.S: I might actually do Patrick, but not in the way you had hoped..

Old
01-29-2004, 06:13 PM
Troy McClure

trollin trollin trollin
Leschyshyn is a swollen
they lost, so he's trollin
Rawhide!

... I got nothin'

Old
01-29-2004, 06:17 PM
SensGod

Dear Mr. Arseholes and Elbows,

Once again, I'm happy to see that your one brain cell is speaking for you. I can't believe how much of a year of exposure to Derian has corrupted you and made you the "boy" you are today. Quite frankly, it's embarassing. You try to play like Hatch, but you don't have the height, weight or balls to do it properly. So you have to resort to this style you displayed last night. I'm sure your mother would be proud (by the way...she said "hi" last night on my way out).

I still can't believe you left me for Derian. You know that he has a new lover now. It's his orthoscopic Surgeon's nurses cousins sister-in-laws brother, no? He's abandonded you...much like I did you when you became "this" way. You are alone in the world now, and I hope you realize one of these days that you are on the wrong track.

God Bless You,

Jason Spezza

Old
01-29-2004, 06:18 PM
SensGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy McClure
trollin trollin trollin
Leschyshyn is a swollen
they lost, so he's trollin
Rawhide!

... I got nothin'
CAn I use that? I need a new MSN handle...?

Old
01-29-2004, 06:28 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Quote:
Dear Mr. Arseholes and Elbows,

Once again, I'm happy to see that your one brain cell is speaking for you. I can't believe how much on year of exposure to Derian has corrupted you and made you the "boy" you are today. Quite frankly, it's embarassing. You try to play like Hatch, but you don't have the height, weight or balls to do it properly. So you have to resort to this style you displayed last night. I'm sure your mother would be proud (by the way...she said "hi" last night on my way out).

I still can't believe you left me for Derian. You know that he has a new lover now. It's his orthoscopic Surgeon's nurses cousins sister-in-laws brother, no? He's abandonded you...much like I did you when you became "this" way. You are alone in the world now, and I hope you realize one of these days that you are on the wrong track.

God Bless You,

Jason Spezza
Dear Jason Sperma,

For your information, Derian is.. *Not now Pat, I'm mailing Jason* .. whole lot prettier then you are, and his blade has this really nice curve into it that makes me tickly inside.. Quite frankly, I'd rather have Zdeno than you, at least they don't have a 7 inch mole near their "stick"..

*Patrick, not now ******slaps Lalime* ... oh no!.. not there!.. that tickles.. ok! ok!.. zip it open, make it fast*

Either way, I am the one dumping *you*, Jason, don't ever forget that.

Sincererly,

One man that's bigger then you in every facet.

P.S: You've seen my mom? Seriously, how is she? Last time I saw here she was laying drunk in the guther, shaved head, one leg, one arm, no eyes (hence is why she never saw me)... How is she? Though it's nice to know she finally found someone of equal handsomeness..

Old
01-29-2004, 06:30 PM
SensGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
Dear Jason Sperma,

For your information, Derian is.. *Not now Pat, I'm mailing Jason* .. whole lot prettier then you are, and his blade has this really nice curve into it that makes me tickly inside.. Quite frankly, I'd rather have Zdeno than you, at least they don't have a 7 inch mole near their "stick"..

*Patrick, not now ******slaps Lalime* ... oh no!.. not there!.. that tickles.. ok! ok!.. zip it open, make it fast*

Either way, I am the one dumping *you*, Jason, don't ever forget that.

Sincererly,

One man that's bigger then you in every facet.

P.S: You've seen my mom? Seriously, how is she? Last time I saw here she was laying drunk in the guther, shaved head, one leg, one arm, no eyes (hence is why she never saw me)... How is she? Though it's nice to know she finally found someone of equal handsomeness..
Dear Steve,

I can't understand half of what you wrote.

I'll use the line that the best of the best have used.

"I want half"

...might get me a pack of smokes...you aren't paid much I understand.

Good Riddance,

Jason

Old
01-29-2004, 06:33 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Quote:
Dear Steve,

I can't understand half of what you wrote.

I'll use the line that the best of the best have used.

"I want half"

...might get me a pack of smokes...you aren't paid much I understand.

Good Riddance,

Jason
Pindakaas > You..

Good night.. let it be a lonely one..

Old
01-29-2004, 07:49 PM
Burke's Evil Spirit

This thread is the funniest thing, ever.

Old
01-29-2004, 09:12 PM
denniso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burke's Evil Spirit
This thread is the funniest thing, ever.
Hey Burke's Evil Spirit, is that Harold Snepts face in your avatar? I didn't expect to see his face connected with someone's ID these days. What's connection?

Not that there is anything wrong with him, by any means. I wish a young Harold Snepts were available for the Stars today. He was big, tough, and effective.

Old
01-29-2004, 10:20 PM
Burke's Evil Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniso
Hey Burke's Evil Spirit, is that Harold Snepts face in your avatar? I didn't expect to see his face connected with someone's ID these days. What's connection?

Not that there is anything wrong with him, by any means. I wish a young Harold Snepts were available for the Stars today. He was big, tough, and effective.
It's not Harold Snepsts, it's Dave Babych. Vancouver needs a new #7 defenceman, since Jovanovski went down with injury a day after Slegr was traded...I was going to put up either Snepsts or Babych, but I couldn't find a good picture of Snepsts in a Canucks uniform

Closed Thread