HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Surrealistic Defensive Zone Play

Old
01-19-2014, 01:35 PM
Primrose Everdeen
Shake it Off

vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBubbleRaincoat View Post
I have never seen a team so incompetent, confused and nervous in their own zone as this team. It is so insane how they fumble the puck, get beat to the puck, fail to clear the puck and lose corner battles. I've just come to expect some kind of mishap EVERY TIME THE PUCK IS IN THEIR ZONE. It's unreal. Almost dream-like in the worst possible way.

I've always been a Therrien supporter. Even the first time around when I was a 12/13 year old. The team he had to work with back then was absolutely mediocre. Theodore made things possible too. That 2002 1st round against Boston is still one of my favorites. I was just happy to have a coach with some fire again... but my support is seriously waning. WE PLAY 80% OF THE GAME IN OUR OWN ZONE!! Didn't you guys notice the forecheck against Chicago?! The team was more aggressive. They were last year too. Funny how they play the game in THEIR OWN ZONE these days without the more aggressive forecheck. MB, wake up. This is not a defensive team. They haven't been built like that ever since I can remember.
I take it you don't watch many Oilers games.