Notices

GDT 1/28- Flyers @ Thrashers 3:30 PM

Old
01-29-2007, 07:49 PM
kracker1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameus View Post
If our PP doesn't get fixed and soon we go no where in the playoffs. I think our PK will get better when Sutton returns. It took a nose dive after he went out.

One of the NBC announcers quoted a former coach during our 5 on 3 as saying if you can't score on a 5 on 3 you won't win the game.....what forcasting. It is unacceptable that we cannot score on either a 5 on 3 or a 4 minute PP. This is our most glaring need. Kovy needs off of the point and now. All the team does is feed it to him and no one else tries to take shots. I would like to see what our PP would look like if he was playing along the boards instead of up high.
Game looked pretty bad, though Nittymaki had a hell of a game in net...just reinforces what we've known most of the year, we need a PP QB...DW are you on the phone?.....Sutts should help but I don't think he's the whole answer, though overall play has suffered since he's been out...it really sucked seeing that red light come on at the other end of the ice with a minute to go...sucked bigt ime

kracker1 is offline   Reply With Quote