HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Edmonton Ball Hockey League Team

Old
01-30-2007, 12:10 PM
KT84

vCash: 500
OT: Edmonton Ball Hockey League Team

Hey, me and a couple friends are trying to piece together a Ball Hockey team for the summer league that will be play in the higher divisions (7 to 10 most likely since we are a new team) and are in need some extra people. Cost has yet to be determined as it depends on how many players we are able to get but the costs will essentially be registration for the team and then the cost of getting new jerseys. Registration needs to be in by the middle of February so anyone interested just contact me directly at ktychon@ualberta.ca

We are looking for skilled, athletic players with some ball hockey experience and are looking to play on a team that wants to win, but still has an easy going atmosphere (essentially we don't want any huge liabilities out there). If you can't be a full time commitment for essentially every game we are planning on allowing more part time players as well to be on the roster.

Anyways contact me if interested and I will be sure to get more complete information to you.

Thanks.

KT84 is offline   Reply With Quote