Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What can a real fan do ???

Old
01-29-2007, 12:56 PM
OLD51JOHN

vCash: 500
What can a real fan do ???

Ive complained so much about the game that my own family has tuned me out.... Ive tried to tell them what hockey was once ,but , it is like explaining sex to a virgin.....Plain and simple,,,, The game today is so unlike it was once that it seems to me ice dancing .... The players say ... Ive got mine so let somebody else worry about the sport... The owners seem to wtite it off as a tax shelter.... The officials say ... Dont question my calls ... When the best players in the league dont out draw reruns of sitcoms ,,.What more is there to say????

OLD51JOHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2007, 12:57 PM
chippa13*

"Deja vu, that eerie feeling that you've experienced something before."

chippa13* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2007, 05:33 PM
jakeMAC387

Get thee to a Hockey East game,plenty o'hits, passion and pride, alas no fisticuffs with the cages.

jakeMAC387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Silva

Send a message via AIM to Silva
AHL hockey is still very exciting, at least a helluva lot more exciting than our Boston Bruins

Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2007, 06:07 PM
NCHarleyHardtail

Send a message via AIM to NCHarleyHardtail Send a message via MSN to NCHarleyHardtail Send a message via Yahoo to NCHarleyHardtail
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD51JOHN View Post
Ive complained so much about the game that my own family has tuned me out.... Ive tried to tell them what hockey was once ,but , it is like explaining sex to a virgin.....Plain and simple,,,, The game today is so unlike it was once that it seems to me ice dancing .... The players say ... Ive got mine so let somebody else worry about the sport... The owners seem to wtite it off as a tax shelter.... The officials say ... Dont question my calls ... When the best players in the league dont out draw reruns of sitcoms ,,.What more is there to say????
Keep your money and spend it elsewhere encourage all other fans to do the same. they seems to understand Dollars and Cents!!!

NCHarleyHardtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2007, 09:33 PM
scrubsofhockey

buddhist self-immolations in front of the concession stands. at least dithers will lose some money

scrubsofhockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2007, 09:40 PM
ksp1957

Send a message via AIM to ksp1957
Transcandental meditation might work after the game. During the game, we should try singing at the TV instead of yelling at it. Lalalalala the bruins arennnnnnnn't playing tooooooooooo weeeeeeellllllllllllll !!! Comparing the Bruins to various Three Stooges and Marx Brothers characters. I'm sure other possibilities will lend themselves to the game tomorrow night.

ksp1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2007, 01:41 PM
NCHarleyHardtail

Send a message via AIM to NCHarleyHardtail Send a message via MSN to NCHarleyHardtail Send a message via Yahoo to NCHarleyHardtail
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksp1957 View Post
Transcandental meditation might work after the game. During the game, we should try singing at the TV instead of yelling at it. Lalalalala the bruins arennnnnnnn't playing tooooooooooo weeeeeeellllllllllllll !!! Comparing the Bruins to various Three Stooges and Marx Brothers characters. I'm sure other possibilities will lend themselves to the game tomorrow night.
The differance being the 3Stooges and Harpo, Chico, Aurther , Zeppo,and Groucho got paid to act the way they did. WHY A DUCK? Margret Dumont can be the Coach. I have good mind to join a club and beat u over the head with it!!

NCHarleyHardtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2007, 01:43 PM
Boston Bruno

Relax at night and have someone give you a massage.

Boston Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote