HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

1/20/14 "Waddle You Do?" - Panthers VS Penguins

Closed Thread

Old
01-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Panthers Rock
2016 ATL Div Champs!

vCash: 500
Panthers played a phenomenal game last night, but I feel they did that because 1. they were really bad the last two and 2. they were playing the Penguins, makes them raise their game.

This team has to learn how to bring that kind of energy every night, win or lose, because it'll work more often than not. No question that the Pens lacked energy and Crosby was especially bad defensively.

Big kudos to Shore who rocked it tonight, Clem came in like he didn't miss a beat and Huberdeau finally off the schnide. Was it any wonder it had to be reviewed? Our new motto should be: The Florida Panthers are currently under review.

Old
01-21-2014, 10:18 AM
ThePatientPanther
Win-4-Jagr-and-Lu

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers Rock View Post
Panthers played a phenomenal game last night, but I feel they did that because 1. they were really bad the last two and 2. they were playing the Penguins, makes them raise their game.

This team has to learn how to bring that kind of energy every night, win or lose, because it'll work more often than not. No question that the Pens lacked energy and Crosby was especially bad defensively.

Big kudos to Shore who rocked it tonight, Clem came in like he didn't miss a beat and Huberdeau finally off the schnide. Was it any wonder it had to be reviewed? Our new motto should be: The Florida Panthers are currently under review.
pa·tience
ˈpāSHəns/Submit
noun
the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.

"Patience of a Panther" has been my motto for a while. I like yours too. We've had wins against:

Pittsburgh (2)
Montreal (2)
Detroit (2)
Toronto (1)
Colorado (1)
Vancouver (1)
Anaheim (1)

We can compete with the best teams and the game last night shows guys like Kopecky and Upshall are now expendable. Shore and Winchester are their replacements at a cheaper cost. I think we need to pull the trigger on a Flash + package and get a solid top six RW/top six d-man. We are a year or two away from being buyers at the deadline, preparing our plan of attack for our playoff run.

If we improve this horrid PP I can still see a decent playoff chase this year. If Tallon is given the money this off-season, he will bring a playoff contender to Florida and the rest is up the players to provide the fans with the long awaited playoff success.

As a side note, Clemmensen deserves a lot of respect from guys around here, mine included, the guy is/has been an amazing backup his whole career. Impressive win. I'm still being patient.

Closed Thread