HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Panthers-Sabres 1/21

Closed Thread

Old
01-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Kellyr

vCash: 500
Panthers-Sabres 1/21

vs

So after a great effort tonight I expect another battle of the suck against the Sabres. TT has to stand on his head again if we want two points out of Buffalo.

Old
01-20-2014, 09:04 PM
ThePatientPanther
Win-4-Jagr-and-Lu

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyr View Post
vs

So after a great effort tonight I expect another battle of the suck against the Sabres. TT has to stand on his head again if we want two points out of Buffalo.
I don't think anyone could of expected Clem vs the best in the East annnnnnnd..........
Timmy vs the worst in the East but if we collect 4 out of 6pts then it will be a successful road trip. Our next 4 games after Buffalo won't be easy. I'm enjoying this blowout win for as long as possible.

Old
01-20-2014, 09:09 PM
Benched

On cloud 9 after tonight. Looks like we have the makings of a secondary scoring line with Winny/Shore/Huby. Thomas in net. We've gotta win this one.

Right?

Old
01-20-2014, 09:12 PM
ucanthanzalthetruth
Not a bandwaggoner

vCash: 145
Typical time for a let down game. Last time we faced Buffalo it should have been 10-1, but if the refs this game are like the refs in the last one against the Sabres, we are in trouble

Old
01-20-2014, 09:16 PM
hockeydude1
#CatsAreComing

Gonna have to be a big game for Thomas after back to back. Hope we grab the win!

Old
01-20-2014, 09:29 PM
Benched

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucanthanzalthetruth View Post
Typical time for a let down game. Last time we faced Buffalo it should have been 10-1, but if the refs this game are like the refs in the last one against the Sabres, we are in trouble
I was thinking that same thing unfortunately.

Old
01-20-2014, 09:39 PM
FlaPnthrsPunk
#CatsAreHere

I'm the opposite. I think this the team will still be in high spirits from tonight's big win and will come out tough tomorrow night. I don't think it's going to be an easy game at all though and hopefully the refs don't play anywhere as huge of a roll in the game as last time.

Old
01-20-2014, 10:13 PM
Sykwitit

Get ready for another epic ****show showdown! its Your Florida Panthers vs the Buffalo Zebras!

Old
01-20-2014, 11:00 PM
jrockett1096

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benched View Post
On cloud 9 after tonight. Looks like we have the makings of a secondary scoring line with Winny/Shore/Huby. Thomas in net. We've gotta win this one.

Right?
I am happy huby got that goal for his confidence and he's made some nice passes lately and he's looking more active and that's good to see.

I still don't understand though why he shown no chemistry all year with either of our 2 best players in Barkov and Bjugstad or any other skilled forward on the team. Huby has plays his best hockey when he's paired with 4th line grinders and energy guys and not the more talented players on the team. Same went for last year.

Old
01-20-2014, 11:05 PM
Benched

Lines are gonna be interesting to see with Kopecky back. Hoping to see:

Bs

Flash-Bjugs-Winchester (let Bjugs and Winny battle down low, set up Flash for some goals, maybe get Bjugs streaking to the net, get Flash some points, push the trade value. Winchester also deserves way better than line 3-4)

Matthias/Upshall-Shore-Huby (gotta keep those last two together, looked great tonight. Would like to see Matthias slot in to the third line especially after his good game tonight but doubt Horachek demotes Upshall all the way to line 4)

Upshall/Matthias-Goc-Kopecky

Old
01-21-2014, 12:33 AM
cybresabre
Mad Magazine Scoutin

vCash: 751
Send a message via ICQ to cybresabre
Forgot to ask this last game:
Fleischmann and Upshall have similar numbers. I was scoffing at our tv feed for focusing on Upshall and talking about Fleischmann, because I could read the name printed on the stick and thought the camera man picked the 19 instead of 14. But no! Tomas was clearly using Scotty's stick. Later in the game they showed him again and he was still using it.

Is Tomas doing okay financially? I imagine Scotty doesn't know Tomas has even been using it, but maybe he does. Maybe they had a bet that game? "Buffalo is so bad, I bet I could even score with your crappy stick." Did the equipment manager mix things up? Did Scotty steal his girlfriend, so Tomas had to steal something more important? Did his sticks miss their flight, or did he just break them all? Where they printed incorrectly? Fleischmann used to room with Versteeg for away games, maybe Upshall stepped up to be his roommate after Versteeg left, and maybe there is tension?

Surely something this intriguing has a good story and all good stories need to be told, so I am sure you guys can help. Thank you.

Old
01-21-2014, 12:59 AM
ucanthanzalthetruth
Not a bandwaggoner

vCash: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybresabre View Post
Forgot to ask this last game:
Fleischmann and Upshall have similar numbers. I was scoffing at our tv feed for focusing on Upshall and talking about Fleischmann, because I could read the name printed on the stick and thought the camera man picked the 19 instead of 14. But no! Tomas was clearly using Scotty's stick. Later in the game they showed him again and he was still using it.

Is Tomas doing okay financially? I imagine Scotty doesn't know Tomas has even been using it, but maybe he does. Maybe they had a bet that game? "Buffalo is so bad, I bet I could even score with your crappy stick." Did the equipment manager mix things up? Did Scotty steal his girlfriend, so Tomas had to steal something more important? Did his sticks miss their flight, or did he just break them all? Where they printed incorrectly? Fleischmann used to room with Versteeg for away games, maybe Upshall stepped up to be his roommate after Versteeg left, and maybe there is tension?

Surely something this intriguing has a good story and all good stories need to be told, so I am sure you guys can help. Thank you.
This is honestly the strangest post I've ever seen on here, and I have no idea how to answer it, sorry

Old
01-21-2014, 01:06 AM
cybresabre
Mad Magazine Scoutin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucanthanzalthetruth View Post
This is honestly the strangest post I've ever seen on here, and I have no idea how to answer it, sorry
Ignore all the weak comedic nonsense in the second two paragraphs and replace it with "I thought it was neat, did anyone else notice?"

Old
01-21-2014, 10:07 AM
EnforceTheLaus
#TeachTheTrospiracy

We get Miller tonight.

Old
01-21-2014, 10:34 AM
walle

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforceTheLaus View Post
We get Miller tonight.
With a Barkov hattrick!

Old
01-21-2014, 10:43 AM
EnforceTheLaus
#TeachTheTrospiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
With a Barkov hattrick!
I like the cut of your jib mister!

Old
01-21-2014, 10:51 AM
Kellyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
With a Barkov hattrick!

Although I'm getting a bit worried since he averages less than two shots a game Maybe one off the skate will do the job

Old
01-21-2014, 11:06 AM
Panthers Rock
2016 ATL Div Champs!

I can't make a GDT today, someone else please feel free.

Hoping they don't have a let down tonight, but I foresee it as well.

Old
01-21-2014, 01:14 PM
Ekblad

guys, I have been looking now for a while regarding officials and their lineup.
U know a place where that info is available? and which officials we had last time (number or name)? I just wanna know if I need to have a pillow to scream into tonight or not...

Old
01-21-2014, 01:25 PM
Montsy14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudbranson44 View Post
guys, I have been looking now for a while regarding officials and their lineup.
U know a place where that info is available? and which officials we had last time (number or name)? I just wanna know if I need to have a pillow to scream into tonight or not...
Lol. The last time we played Buffalo, I remember one official was Hasenfratz for sure, not sure who the other was.

Old
01-21-2014, 01:37 PM
iam76

huberdeau has done best with shore and mueller..

shore has very good passing, speed and descent smarts... wins faceoffs..
Mueller was an avid forechecker and had pretty good hands and quick snap shot. He did go cold thus was streaky...

Both of those guys brought speed and size and puck control.

Bjugs is more of a shooter than a passer from what we have seen so far..

Huberdeau just needs puck controlling strong on the puck good iq with passing wingers/centers to make him effective in his current state.

Another year and some more weight room and a few more burgers and he can improve this.

Old
01-21-2014, 01:44 PM
FloriDada

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybresabre View Post
forgot to ask this last game:
Fleischmann and upshall have similar numbers. I was scoffing at our tv feed for focusing on upshall and talking about fleischmann, because i could read the name printed on the stick and thought the camera man picked the 19 instead of 14. But no! Tomas was clearly using scotty's stick. Later in the game they showed him again and he was still using it.

Is tomas doing okay financially? I imagine scotty doesn't know tomas has even been using it, but maybe he does. Maybe they had a bet that game? "buffalo is so bad, i bet i could even score with your crappy stick." did the equipment manager mix things up? Did scotty steal his girlfriend, so tomas had to steal something more important? Did his sticks miss their flight, or did he just break them all? Where they printed incorrectly? Fleischmann used to room with versteeg for away games, maybe upshall stepped up to be his roommate after versteeg left, and maybe there is tension?

Surely something this intriguing has a good story and all good stories need to be told, so i am sure you guys can help. Thank you.
Scotty doesnt know! Scotty doesnt know!

Old
01-21-2014, 02:42 PM
ShootIt

OT: I bought a couple tickets to the Colorado game a while back, and I just realized it says 7:3O instead of 7:30. Bought them on stubhub, and never seen this before...

Old
01-21-2014, 02:56 PM
batting1k
HFB Partner

i can do a quick GDT

Old
01-21-2014, 02:58 PM
cybresabre
Mad Magazine Scoutin