HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

more leagues, more personalized option of its teams and leagues fictitious

Old
01-23-2014, 05:51 AM
playersofpuck
Rookie User

vCash: 500
more leagues, more personalized option of its teams and leagues fictitious

Hello ,

when sales statistics NHL is observed have noticed that since September 10 nhl , NHL is much less sales in Europe. why? because since everything Temp there anything to change that except some graphic details that are very good, but its does not grow the game globally. Most european countries are not represented while in most european countries is hockey is before football.

Why league Poland Mariusz Czerkawski is not represented? although it is not as strong as its nhl can be great to play with GKS TYCHY .

Why league of Austria Thomas Vanek and Michael Grabner is not present in the game? Who would not love to play with Graz 99ers against the Jokerit Helsinki ?

Why league Latvia Oskars Bartulis is not represented ?

Why Dannemark Frans Nielsen and Jannik Hansen is not represented ?

Why Belarus and Norway are not represented ? hockey at an important place in these countries.

Why did he not fictional leagues in countries such as England France and Italy .. it y out for the national team , so why not for leagues ? ?

Why might have customized sound classical rayleigh very limited for all these years team

It would be really nice to have a real change in the next NHL since NHL EA SPORT is the best hockey games in the world.

playersofpuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2014, 08:40 AM
blueliner18

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersofpuck View Post
Hello ,

when sales statistics NHL is observed have noticed that since September 10 nhl , NHL is much less sales in Europe. why? because since everything Temp there anything to change that except some graphic details that are very good, but its does not grow the game globally. Most european countries are not represented while in most european countries is hockey is before football.

Why league Poland Mariusz Czerkawski is not represented? although it is not as strong as its nhl can be great to play with GKS TYCHY .

Why league of Austria Thomas Vanek and Michael Grabner is not present in the game? Who would not love to play with Graz 99ers against the Jokerit Helsinki ?

Why league Latvia Oskars Bartulis is not represented ?

Why Dannemark Frans Nielsen and Jannik Hansen is not represented ?

Why Belarus and Norway are not represented ? hockey at an important place in these countries.

Why did he not fictional leagues in countries such as England France and Italy .. it y out for the national team , so why not for leagues ? ?

Why might have customized sound classical rayleigh very limited for all these years team

It would be really nice to have a real change in the next NHL since NHL EA SPORT is the best hockey games in the world.
One word: LICENSING... So you want EA to shell out cash to just about every league on the planet, and we can't even get them to change the announcers that haven't called a "real" NHL game since 2004-05. Good luck!!! LOL... I admit all these leagues would be a nice addition, but it's not going to happen because EA would have to pay millions for all the rights and licensing.

blueliner18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Thesaurus
Lyrical Wordsmith

vCash: 954
There probably just isn't enough demand to justify the extra workload, especially when it comes to an EA game.

Thesaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2014, 09:47 AM
playersofpuck
Rookie User

and the same would be the promotion of all leagues in europe

why they are not fictional league?

playersofpuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Frostbite Warrior

What about the ECHL and the Central Hockey League

Frostbite Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2014, 12:58 AM
n00bxQb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite Warrior View Post
What about the ECHL and the Central Hockey League
This is what I don't understand. EA already has licensing for PHPA, which represents these leagues, so really it would just be paying for the team logos/names.

n00bxQb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2014, 07:47 PM
iFishyHD
Beauner Bennett

vCash: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bxQb View Post
This is what I don't understand. EA already has licensing for PHPA, which represents these leagues, so really it would just be paying for the team logos/names.
People barely use any leagues other than NHL and National. EA probably feels it isn't worth it.

iFishyHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 02:08 PM
n00bxQb

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFishyHD View Post
People barely use any leagues other than NHL and National. EA probably feels it isn't worth it.
Would be huge for BAGM, which is the most popular offline mode by a mile.

n00bxQb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 02:20 PM
Quack

I would love ECHL, hate seeing my AHL team have like 15 healthy scratches because I have no spots to fit them. I wouldn't mind seeing the other leagues represented either.

Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2014, 11:07 AM
Jakub
Resu Deretsiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
I would love ECHL, hate seeing my AHL team have like 15 healthy scratches because I have no spots to fit them. I wouldn't mind seeing the other leagues represented either.
^ This exactly. The number of players on my AHL roster is too dam high. I would like to be able to have the option to keep European prospects oversees a year or two to really grow their game, like Jakub Silfverberg and Henrik Lundqvist did before going to the NHL. That would also be decent.

Jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2014, 12:20 PM
EuroFlair
Nash 40g in 2014-15

vCash: 50
ECHL would be real nice for GM mode for sure, but the league I would want the most is KHL but that is just to unlikely to happen if obvious reasons.

EuroFlair is online now   Reply With Quote