HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

galchenyuktocollberg NHL Mock Entry Draft

Old
01-26-2014, 01:18 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

vCash: 500
galchenyuktocollberg NHL Mock Entry Draft

The order is the current order not how I feel it will be at the end of the season.

SABRES:Sam Reinhart with stud prospects Zadorov and Risto they decide to go with the 2way stud in Reinhart
OILERS: Aaron Ekblad they are stacked upfront now need a stud defencemen. Nurse and Ekblad will solidify a back end on a up and coming Oilers team.
FLAMES: Sam Bennett he brings the compete and skill on a very rough looking flames team. Monahan and Bennett makes the future look bright
PANTHERS:Michael Dal Colle stacked at centre for the future they decide to go with rangy sniper Dal Colle.
ISLANDERS:Brendan Perlini elite shot could be great next to Tavares in acouple years if Vanek Doesn't resign.
JETS:Leon Draisatl Jets are stacked on the wing with Kane,Wheeler,Ladd decide to go with the big centre. Scheifele and Draisatl will be a great 1-2 punch for years to come.
PREDATORS:Jared Mcann with Legwand not getting any younger they need a centre to replace him. McCann is a great 2way player and will help improve Nashvilles offence
CAPITALS:Kasperi Kapanen they go with one of the best allround players in the draft he will help the caps in all situations
Ducks:Hadyn Fleury Ducks opt to go with the 2nd best dman in the draft his skill set will make Ducks defence one of the best in the league.
DEVILS: My Cat
HURRICANES:Nick Ritchie, the big winger will make opponents fear playing the canes. Could be a good winger for Stall.
FLYERS: William Nylander falling just short of prototypical flyer Ritchie they decide to go with BPA.
STARS: Niko Ehlers they decide to go with the speedy winger to even further solidify their forward group.
REDWINGS:Ivan Barbashev big,skilled with a great compete level he will make for a promising future along with Mantha,Jurco,Sheahan,etc
JACKETS:Jake Virtanen big,strong,fast winger it will be no fun to play the Jackets in acouple years with Rychel and Virtanen on the wings
RANGERSavid Pastrnak, elite skater the most offensively talented forward left,rangers go with BPA.
COYOTES:Nikita Scherbak, Yotes go with the ultra skilled speed Russian winger. They need help on the wing and he provides it.
CANADIENS:Alex Tuch habs management will look to add yet another big winger to a small montreal team.
LEAFS:Sonny Milano, the leafs are set for the future on defence so they decide to go with the skilled American winger, the leafs American wingers will be frightening in acouple years.
CANUCKSylan Larkin, the Canucks will continue their path To become a team that will be no fun to play against . Larkin's compete and grit will help the Nucks in duture playoff rounds.
WILD: Ronald Mckoewn, with an elite forward group they will look to add another mobile defencemen with the likes of Suter and Brodin.
KINGS:Juluis Honka, Kings add the skilled Finnish blue liner to quarterback their blueline in acouple years.
BOLTS:Nikolay Goldobin, Ultra Skilled,flashy Russian will make a ridiculous forward group in Tampa
BRUINS:Connor Bleakley, yet another solid 2way player to join the Bruins.Competitive and smart it doesn't look like the Bruins will be easier to play anytime soon
AVALANCHE:Anthony Deangelo, stacked upfront they decide to go with the elite offensive defencemen.
SHARKS:Josh Ho-Sang, solid in all positions Sharks try to go with a home run swing with Ho-Sang
PENGUINS:Jakub Vrana, Smart offensively with a great shot could be a great winger for Malkin Or Crosby.
BLUES:Robert Fabbri, speedy skilled centre if he turns out could be the great 2nd line centre the blues have been looking for.
HAWKS:Nick Schmaltz, it doesn't look like the hawks are going to get easier to play anytime soon. They add yet another promising prospect.
DUCKS:Adrian Kempe, big,fast,smart,winger the ducks add a player that will help them be tough team to play against.
Narrowly missed:Fiala,Karlsson
Opinions on it?

PricerStopDaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2014, 03:38 PM
Prussian_Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by galchenyuktocollberg View Post
BLUES:Robert Fabbri, speedy skilled centre if he turns out could be the great 2nd line centre the blues have been looking for.
HAWKS:Nick Schmaltz, it doesn't look like the hawks are going to get easier to play anytime soon. They add yet another promising prospect.
DUCKS:Adrian Kempe, big,fast,smart,winger the ducks add a player that will help them be tough team to play against.
Narrowly missed:Fiala,Karlsson
Opinions on it?
The Blues take Schmaltz over Fabbri every day and twice on Sunday, in my considered opinion... and they would likely take Kempe ahead of either Schmaltz or Fabbri if all three players were still on the table when the Blues' pick comes up.

Prussian_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2014, 04:28 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue View Post
The Blues take Schmaltz over Fabbri every day and twice on Sunday, in my considered opinion... and they would likely take Kempe ahead of either Schmaltz or Fabbri if all three players were still on the table when the Blues' pick comes up.
Yeah it was tough I had it between Fabbri Schmatlz or Fiala for the blues.

PricerStopDaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2014, 05:08 PM
BStinson

I hope the Wings won't pass up on Jake Virtanen even though Barbashev is looking good. So close to Nylander and not getting him would suck and there are a few DRW fans that love Ehlers so the two picks in front of us would probably make a few fans cry.

BStinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2014, 09:25 PM
Prussian_Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStinson View Post
...there are a few DRW fans that love Ehlers...
Not just Red Wing fans... Ehlers is one of a select few guys in this year's draft that I would be OK with the Blues trading up to pick.

Old
01-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Prussian_Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by galchenyuktocollberg View Post
Yeah it was tough I had it between Fabbri Schmatlz or Fiala for the blues.
I'm hoping they can snag Fiala with Edmonton's pick near the top of the second round...

Old
01-27-2014, 03:10 PM
Highlander23

Am i the only one who seem to be shocked that fiala is still getting no love ? i would pick him ahead of at least 15/20 of the players listed above !!

Highlander23 is offline   Reply With Quote