HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Trade Rumor Thread XIII

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-28-2014, 10:10 PM
  #1001
Dr. Ogrodnick
Registered User
 
Dr. Ogrodnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,521
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicDing View Post
I would be absolutely devastated if Callahan was traded. Been my favorite player since I really started watching. My head says it's a good idea, but damn... I don't want it to happen.
You have to think of it as the Rangers doing you the favor of not having Callahan turn into Chris Drury in front of your eyes.

Dr. Ogrodnick is online now  
Old
01-28-2014, 10:10 PM
  #1002
Inferno
Registered User
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 25,018
vCash: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatTrick Swayze View Post
Absolutely no problem with $5.5 x 5-6 for Girardi.
yeah, i'd be ok with that...the 5.5x5 WAY more than the 5.5x6...but i'd deal with it at 6 years.

with cally, i'd be very hardlined at 5x5

he's going to fall of HARD.

Inferno is offline  
Old
01-28-2014, 10:15 PM
  #1003
haohmaru
boomshakalaka
 
haohmaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fleming Island, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 8,896
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
yeah, i'd be ok with that...the 5.5x5 WAY more than the 5.5x6...but i'd deal with it at 6 years.

with cally, i'd be very hardlined at 5x5

he's going to fall of HARD.
Exactly where I'd be with Callahan. 5M/yr or we'll see what we can get for you at the deadline. Period.

haohmaru is offline  
Old
01-28-2014, 10:17 PM
  #1004
EpicDing
Chris K-POP Kreider
 
EpicDing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,644
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ogrodnick View Post
You have to think of it as the Rangers doing you the favor of not having Callahan turn into Chris Drury in front of your eyes.
I'd rather it be with us than another team to be honest.

EpicDing is offline  
Old
01-28-2014, 10:19 PM
  #1005
Dr. Ogrodnick
Registered User
 
Dr. Ogrodnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,521
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicDing View Post
I'd rather it be with us than another team to be honest.
Why would you want him to become a massively overpaid albatross on the Rangers? How has that ever worked out well for the Rangers in the past? Its the sweater, not the player.

Dr. Ogrodnick is online now  
Old
01-28-2014, 10:22 PM
  #1006
EpicDing
Chris K-POP Kreider
 
EpicDing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,644
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ogrodnick View Post
Why would you want him to become a massively overpaid albatross on the Rangers? How has that ever worked out well for the Rangers in the past? Its the sweater, not the player.
My point I guess is that I don't want to see him in another jersey. Like I said, my head says it'll probably happen, but I don't want it to.

EpicDing is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.