HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

BIG Win for the Stars tonight.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-31-2004, 03:54 AM
  #1
Biggest Canuck Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: West Kelowna, BC
Posts: 10,452
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Biggest Canuck Fan
BIG Win for the Stars tonight.

Huge, Huge win... will the Stars get it back on track now? Will they overtake the Sharks for the 3rd, and maybe higher seed?

Biggest Canuck Fan is offline  
Old
01-31-2004, 03:56 AM
  #2
SmokeyClause
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Miami, FL
Country: Cuba
Posts: 9,999
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggest Canuck Fan
Huge, Huge win... will the Stars get it back on track now? Will they overtake the Sharks for the 3rd, and maybe higher seed?
I am confident Dallas will go on a tear and take over the division lead. I'd love for the Stars to win out as I have little hope that the Preds can stay ahead of them. Plus they play a lot of the teams we are fighting with 2 times in the near future.

SmokeyClause is offline  
Old
01-31-2004, 04:01 AM
  #3
X8oD
Registered User
 
X8oD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: 612 Warf Ave.
Country: United States
Posts: 7,209
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
I am confident Dallas will go on a tear and take over the division lead. I'd love for the Stars to win out as I have little hope that the Preds can stay ahead of them. Plus they play a lot of the teams we are fighting with 2 times in the near future.
just keep winning, so I can watch all the osgood puckbunnies at LGW's justify why he is still a top 10 goalie since 1980, and not take St. Louis to the play-offs.

X8oD is offline  
Old
01-31-2004, 04:08 AM
  #4
SmokeyClause
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Miami, FL
Country: Cuba
Posts: 9,999
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by X8oD
just keep winning, so I can watch all the osgood puckbunnies at LGW's justify why he is still a top 10 goalie since 1980, and not take St. Louis to the play-offs.
I can't believe the Preds are tied with the Blues for 2nd in the division. That's a cold day in hell for Blues fans. We play SJ tomorrow and they play NJ that night as well. Who knows what happens from there?

SmokeyClause is offline  
Old
01-31-2004, 07:07 AM
  #5
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!
 
Legionnaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: LA-LA Land
Country: United States
Posts: 35,489
vCash: 500
I just don't see Dallas taking the Pacific this year. The Sharks still have two games on them(as do the Kings) and are just too far ahead to be caught barring a major breakdown.

Legionnaire is offline  
Old
01-31-2004, 07:17 AM
  #6
Biggest Canuck Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: West Kelowna, BC
Posts: 10,452
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Biggest Canuck Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
I just don't see Dallas taking the Pacific this year. The Sharks still have two games on them(as do the Kings) and are just too far ahead to be caught barring a major breakdown.
The SHarks are only up by 5 I believe. Sorry but with 30 games to go, that is not an insurmountable lead.

I am picking the Stars because they are playing some very good hockey lately.

Biggest Canuck Fan is offline  
Old
01-31-2004, 07:26 AM
  #7
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!
 
Legionnaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: LA-LA Land
Country: United States
Posts: 35,489
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggest Canuck Fan
The SHarks are only up by 5 I believe. Sorry but with 30 games to go, that is not an insurmountable lead.

I am picking the Stars because they are playing some very good hockey lately.
I just checked, and after tonight they are only down by four. I still don't see it happening though.

Legionnaire is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.