HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Maybe OT? - Prophecy to be fullfilled?

Old
02-02-2007, 08:55 PM
PANTHERS OWN YOU*

vCash: 500
Maybe OT? - Prophecy to be fullfilled?

sorry if this is spam or something im new im not sure... but here it goes. dont pellete me with rats if you already knwe any of this you probably do i just thought it would be interesting

as almost all of you know 1996 was the year of the rat. But what perhaps not all of you know is 2008 is also the year of the rat. now we all know the southeast division is wild. first tampa bay, then carolina, and now guess what, atlanta leads the division. if you ask me, atlanta seems to be a pretty big name out there now. but wait, who does that leave in the division? washington and florida. now that we all know that 2008 is the next year of the rat, and new managment has arrived, and the panthers are soon to get a brand new roster, full of trades and pick ups along with drops, is it the florida panthers turn next year to win the stanley cup ? there are some clear cut signs. but you tell me. whats all your oppinions? if atlanta wins the stanley cup i will laugh so hard.

PANTHERS OWN YOU* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2007, 06:32 AM
Ekblast
Formerly Akgoalie7

Send a message via AIM to Ekblast
Why would you laugh if Atlanta won the cup? As long as their goaltending holds up they can beat any team. I'm not laughing. You could surely be right about the whole "rat" thing. All any team needs is to "gel" and click at the right time and could easily make a run.

Last edited by ratmanfu: 02-03-2007 at 07:07 AM. Reason: flaming
Ekblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2007, 10:26 AM
JonathanHuberdoh
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via AIM to JonathanHuberdoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgoalie7 View Post
Why would you laugh if Atlanta won the cup? As long as their goaltending holds up they can beat any team. I'm not laughing. You could surely be right about the whole "rat" thing. All any team needs is to "gel" and click at the right time and could easily make a run.
I think the reason he'd laugh is because the "Southleast" division would have the last 3 cups.

JonathanHuberdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2007, 09:17 PM
PANTHERS OWN YOU*

yeah.. im not sayin atlanta is bad im sayin like irony.

Old
02-03-2007, 11:36 PM
RangersMoogle

Send a message via AIM to RangersMoogle Send a message via MSN to RangersMoogle
I'm kinda hopin' Atlanta takes it, too. The Panthers would be next in line after that. It could happen, they're a hot team, lots of offense, and good goaltending.

The Panthers, though. Eh, we'll see how their chances are after July first.

RangersMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2007, 11:45 PM
PANTHERS OWN YOU*

so yall know what this means, the florida panthers community has the atlanta thrashers back if the panthers dont make the playoffs in hopes for a panthers cup next year!! wooohoo