HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tuesday, February 27 at 3pm i hope to hear,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old
02-04-2007, 02:18 AM
truepantherfan55

vCash: 500
Tuesday, February 27 at 3pm i hope to hear,,,,,,,,,,,,

I really hope: Auld gets the boot, that dead weight

Gelinas would do wonders for a team thats actually gonna make it.

Bertuzzi needs to run cause there probably gonna give him the shaft
anyways, at the end.

I love my panthers but, dang i really hope that they do some heavy moving this deadline, cause its gonna be the same story, no draft accumaltion, or internal growing, keenan is gone. So that old phase might change, but it really suks wright now for us. ill alwayas support the team ive never left early cause they where losing a game, like this saturdays game against the kings. Everyone was walking, they blow.

WELL hopefully feb, 27 will change things for next season, cause i hate to see them be at the bottom.

truepantherfan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2007, 08:55 AM
FlaPanthers7

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepantherfan55 View Post
I really hope: Auld gets the boot, that dead weight

Gelinas would do wonders for a team thats actually gonna make it.

Bertuzzi needs to run cause there probably gonna give him the shaft
anyways, at the end.

I love my panthers but, dang i really hope that they do some heavy moving this deadline, cause its gonna be the same story, no draft accumaltion, or internal growing, keenan is gone. So that old phase might change, but it really suks wright now for us. ill alwayas support the team ive never left early cause they where losing a game, like this saturdays game against the kings. Everyone was walking, they blow.

WELL hopefully feb, 27 will change things for next season, cause i hate to see them be at the bottom.
I would love to see Gelinas go back to Calgary for one last shot at the cup if this is his last season. Also, I would be happy to see Roberts go to Toronto for the same reasons, maybe Ottawa too...These are class act players that don't deserve to be here.

Bertuzzi can walk after the season and then the Luongo trade will be the grandest fleecing of any 1 team in a trade in NHL history, so that has to put Bertuzzi on the block. Why would he resign here? We are no closer to the playoffs than Phoenix or some other small market team where he can still play golf.

Stumpel's play of late has certainly helped his value and I don't think he's a part of the long-term plans here. He is 34-35 and while he's really meshed well with Olesz, is he a JM type player?

This team needs an overhaul and like Martin said, just build around guys like Jokinen, Olesz, Weiss, Bouwmeester & Horton (if he still wants to be around).

FlaPanthers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2007, 12:12 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPanthers7 View Post
I would love to see Gelinas go back to Calgary for one last shot at the cup if this is his last season. Also, I would be happy to see Roberts go to Toronto for the same reasons, maybe Ottawa too...These are class act players that don't deserve to be here.

Bertuzzi can walk after the season and then the Luongo trade will be the grandest fleecing of any 1 team in a trade in NHL history, so that has to put Bertuzzi on the block. Why would he resign here? We are no closer to the playoffs than Phoenix or some other small market team where he can still play golf.

Stumpel's play of late has certainly helped his value and I don't think he's a part of the long-term plans here. He is 34-35 and while he's really meshed well with Olesz, is he a JM type player?

This team needs an overhaul and like Martin said, just build around guys like Jokinen, Olesz, Weiss, Bouwmeester & Horton (if he still wants to be around).
Olesz and Bouwmeester right now are the two guys i'd keep the most. Weiss will make a nice 2nd liner center with leadership skills. Horton is a wildcard at the moment.

Gelinas wouldn't help anybody. I suggest trading him to Tampa, so if they make the playoffs, we are sure that they won't win with him on their roster. Sabotage!

J17 Vs Proclamation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Miami Panther

i wouldn't mind us getting rid of horton. i really really don't like his attitude at all. he never seems to show up for games and doesn't give a ****. he has a lot of talent but his crappy attitude is what hurts him and his team. the thing is, if we trade him, we will get some has-been or some draft picks that we screw up on or something that doesn't go our way. and with our luck, he will flourish wherever he goes and we will regretting this a few years down the line. but the truth is, he doesn't want to be here and he certaintly doesn't play like he wants to. just my thoughts. i am still venting from last night.

Miami Panther is offline   Reply With Quote