HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFBoards Montreal Poster Awards!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-07-2007, 07:18 PM
  #101
habsprospects
Irresponsible User
 
habsprospects's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,672
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent View Post
I go away....

1 day, 2 days...3 days....8....

Ok, so I go away 2 weeks and you guys forget about nah. I HATE YOU GUYS!!! SCREW YOU GUYS!!! YOU GUYS!!!

I'll add a damn Category.

Best Phil Parent On This Board: Nah.

There ya go, this topic's fixed.
I should definitively have put you in the guys who make me laugh

__________________

Habs Prospects website
habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 07:30 PM
  #102
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thief50 View Post
I should definitively have put you in the guys who make me laugh
You mean in the YOU GUYS who make me laugh....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 07:31 PM
  #103
Phil Parent
Is Watching The D
 
Phil Parent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,035
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORAT View Post
Phil bring back that thread !!!
No, it shall remain buried.

But I'll tell ya, I'm up to 17 rejections since age 18, and I'm still standing. Sure, I'm depressed like hell and my balls are blue, but we all have our problems. And the Russian Institute series takes care of the later problem.

I got advances, nice smile and everything but there's one problem. She's 16. No can do, come see Philly in 2 years, Cindy #2. Not that I don't think you've got all the right stuff at the right place, but I'm NOT mating with jailbait.

Yeah, the body count is so high, I've actually had TWO Cindies.

That's 8 rejections since January 9th by the way.

And I've got the peculiar case of Nancy, who has a boyfriend with whom she has a shaky relation (He *****es they don't see often enough) and wants to be "Friends" with me. I hate being Friends, but in that case you guys, I say yes.

Out of all girls I've met this year, Nancy's the one I get along with the best. Particularity? She's the oldest, at 27. Not counting Toothfairy Brigitte and her Platonic BS. I hate Platon. Do you hate Platon?

Phil Parent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 07:39 PM
  #104
Rise from the Ashes
@JoelGabbayNHL
 
Rise from the Ashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,915
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Rise from the Ashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent View Post
No, it shall remain buried.

But I'll tell ya, I'm up to 17 rejections since age 18, and I'm still standing. Sure, I'm depressed like hell and my balls are blue, but we all have our problems. And the Russian Institute series takes care of the later problem.

I got advances, nice smile and everything but there's one problem. She's 16. No can do, come see Philly in 2 years, Cindy #2. Not that I don't think you've got all the right stuff at the right place, but I'm NOT mating with jailbait.

Yeah, the body count is so high, I've actually had TWO Cindies.

That's 8 rejections since January 9th by the way.

And I've got the peculiar case of Nancy, who has a boyfriend with whom she has a shaky relation (He *****es they don't see often enough) and wants to be "Friends" with me. I hate being Friends, but in that case you guys, I say yes.

Out of all girls I've met this year, Nancy's the one I get along with the best. Particularity? She's the oldest, at 27. Not counting Toothfairy Brigitte and her Platonic BS. I hate Platon. Do you hate Platon?
poor Phil... it will all work out man.

Rise from the Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 07:47 PM
  #105
habsprospects
Irresponsible User
 
habsprospects's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,672
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
You mean in the YOU GUYS who make me laugh....
I don't get it, maybe it's because I woke up at 6AM or maybe it's your sentence that is weirdly done...

habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 07:49 PM
  #106
habsprospects
Irresponsible User
 
habsprospects's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,672
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent View Post
Platonic BS. I hate Platon. Do you hate Platon?
you've got your first philo class?

habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 07:53 PM
  #107
Hab-a-maniac
Registered User
 
Hab-a-maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toronto via Calgary!
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,157
vCash: 500
Most long-winding, info-laden posts: Hab-a-maniac...........


I gotta win for something...


I can do it right now with an imaginary B&B dialogue:

Beavis: Yeah, the game's starting! Woah, hehehe. Look at all that firework crap and stuff... Yeah, fire, fire... FIRE! FIIIIREE!

Butthead: Cut it out, dumb@ss uhuhuh... uhuhuh, hey what the hell is that dude Guy putting Ryder on the power play.

Beavis: Hehehe, yeah... That buttmunch sucks! Hehe, ryder... Ryd-her. Get it, Butthead. Hehehe, does Michael Ryd-her? Heehe, that's pretty cool.

Butthead: Uhuhuh, no it isn't you dillhole. Oh wait, huhuhu. Uuuuh, I think I get it now... That's not bad I guess. Hey, check it out. (mooning TV) I'm sticking my butt in Daniel Alfredsson's face. He's kissing my butt, uhuhuhu.

Beavis: Hey yeah, it looks like it hehehe... No! No, dammit, Habs gave up the first goal again. Damnit, this is like not fair... It's like every time we watch... They don't score! Hehehe, no! I mean like, you think that like Koivu could stop being such a fartknocker and get a goal. AND THEN HE DOESN'T! THEY DON'T SCORE! THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE! HEHEHE, THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE!!!

Butthead: Settle down, Beavis.

Beavis: AAAH, IT'S NOT FAIR, HEHEHE... SCORE, DAMN YOU! SCORE! EVEN IF THAT BUNGHOLE NIINIMA SCORES... WHO CARES? JUST SCOOORE, HEHEHE!

Butthead: Damnit Beavis, I said shut the hell up (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!)

Beavis: Woah, what just happened?

Butthead: You like went nuts or something... Dumb@ss.

Beavis: Really? Hehehe, I did?

Butthead: Yeah, uhuhuh. Damnit, now Spezza scored.

Beavis: Hehehe, spezza. Spez-za! Spez-za! Hehehe, would he like TP?

Butthead: Uhhuhuh, this sucks. Why didn't that #35 like try to stop him?

Beavis: Oh, eheheh, that's Plek-ain-us. Plek-anus?

Butthead: Uuhuhuh, you said anus.


Last edited by Hab-a-maniac: 02-07-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Hab-a-maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 08:29 PM
  #108
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,265
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab-a-maniac View Post
Most long-winding, info-laden posts: Hab-a-maniac...........


I gotta win for something...


I can do it right now with an imaginary B&B dialogue:

Beavis: Yeah, the game's starting! Woah, hehehe. Look at all that firework crap and stuff... Yeah, fire, fire... FIRE! FIIIIREE!

Butthead: Cut it out, dumb@ss uhuhuh... uhuhuh, hey what the hell is that dude Guy putting Ryder on the power play.

Beavis: Hehehe, yeah... That buttmunch sucks! Hehe, ryder... Ryd-her. Get it, Butthead. Hehehe, does Michael Ryd-her? Heehe, that's pretty cool.

Butthead: Uhuhuh, no it isn't you dillhole. Oh wait, huhuhu. Uuuuh, I think I get it now... That's not bad I guess. Hey, check it out. (mooning TV) I'm sticking my butt in Daniel Alfredsson's face. He's kissing my butt, uhuhuhu.

Beavis: Hey yeah, it looks like it hehehe... No! No, dammit, Habs gave up the first goal again. Damnit, this is like not fair... It's like every time we watch... They don't score! Hehehe, no! I mean like, you think that like Koivu could stop being such a fartknocker and get a goal. AND THEN HE DOESN'T! THEY DON'T SCORE! THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE! HEHEHE, THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE!!!

Butthead: Settle down, Beavis.

Beavis: AAAH, IT'S NOT FAIR, HEHEHE... SCORE, DAMN YOU! SCORE! EVEN IF THAT BUNGHOLE NIINIMA SCORES... WHO CARES? JUST SCOOORE, HEHEHE!

Butthead: Damnit Beavis, I said shut the hell up (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!)

Beavis: Woah, what just happened?

Butthead: You like went nuts or something... Dumb@ss.

Beavis: Really? Hehehe, I did?

Butthead: Yeah, uhuhuh. Damnit, now Spezza scored.

Beavis: Hehehe, spezza. Spez-za! Spez-za! Hehehe, would he like TP?

Butthead: Uhhuhuh, this sucks. Why didn't that #35 like try to stop him?

Beavis: Oh, eheheh, that's Plek-ain-us. Plek-anus?

Butthead: Uuhuhuh, you said anus.
DUDE LMAO! I actually laughed reading that stuff

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 08:32 PM
  #109
felixd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 6,299
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab-a-maniac View Post
Most long-winding, info-laden posts: Hab-a-maniac...........


I gotta win for something...


I can do it right now with an imaginary B&B dialogue:

Beavis: Yeah, the game's starting! Woah, hehehe. Look at all that firework crap and stuff... Yeah, fire, fire... FIRE! FIIIIREE!

Butthead: Cut it out, dumb@ss uhuhuh... uhuhuh, hey what the hell is that dude Guy putting Ryder on the power play.

Beavis: Hehehe, yeah... That buttmunch sucks! Hehe, ryder... Ryd-her. Get it, Butthead. Hehehe, does Michael Ryd-her? Heehe, that's pretty cool.

Butthead: Uhuhuh, no it isn't you dillhole. Oh wait, huhuhu. Uuuuh, I think I get it now... That's not bad I guess. Hey, check it out. (mooning TV) I'm sticking my butt in Daniel Alfredsson's face. He's kissing my butt, uhuhuhu.

Beavis: Hey yeah, it looks like it hehehe... No! No, dammit, Habs gave up the first goal again. Damnit, this is like not fair... It's like every time we watch... They don't score! Hehehe, no! I mean like, you think that like Koivu could stop being such a fartknocker and get a goal. AND THEN HE DOESN'T! THEY DON'T SCORE! THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE! HEHEHE, THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE!!!

Butthead: Settle down, Beavis.

Beavis: AAAH, IT'S NOT FAIR, HEHEHE... SCORE, DAMN YOU! SCORE! EVEN IF THAT BUNGHOLE NIINIMA SCORES... WHO CARES? JUST SCOOORE, HEHEHE!

Butthead: Damnit Beavis, I said shut the hell up (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!)

Beavis: Woah, what just happened?

Butthead: You like went nuts or something... Dumb@ss.

Beavis: Really? Hehehe, I did?

Butthead: Yeah, uhuhuh. Damnit, now Spezza scored.

Beavis: Hehehe, spezza. Spez-za! Spez-za! Hehehe, would he like TP?

Butthead: Uhhuhuh, this sucks. Why didn't that #35 like try to stop him?

Beavis: Oh, eheheh, that's Plek-ain-us. Plek-anus?

Butthead: Uuhuhuh, you said anus.


Were you a writer on that show?

felixd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 08:36 PM
  #110
habsprospects
Irresponsible User
 
habsprospects's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,672
vCash: 500

habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 08:41 PM
  #111
guest1467
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 24,824
vCash: 500
Not bad at all.

guest1467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 09:15 PM
  #112
TheDamned
"Only in Montréal"
 
TheDamned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montréal
Posts: 9,280
vCash: 500
Thread gone bad.

TheDamned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 09:18 PM
  #113
TheDamned
"Only in Montréal"
 
TheDamned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montréal
Posts: 9,280
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapo23 View Post
Love your avatar.
never noticed you as being overly aggressive...
I'm not aggressive at all, I tend to say the real things and think first.

TheDamned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 09:25 PM
  #114
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,477
vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Le Tricolore is the best poster on this board.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 09:26 PM
  #115
TheDamned
"Only in Montréal"
 
TheDamned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montréal
Posts: 9,280
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
Le Tricolore is the best poster on this board.
Overated, heh.

TheDamned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 09:26 PM
  #116
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,265
vCash: 500
Most Valuable Poster: montreal, mcphee, AymanD
Most Offensive Poster (spends all his time attacking): TheDamned
Most Defensive Poster (spends all his time defending):
Lady Byng (most peaceful Habs poster): Le Tricolore
Most peaceful outsider: NyQuil and Transported Updater
Best avatar: MINE and znk
Best import (best foreign poster): Qui Don Dave
Most Knowledgable Poster: Tricolore#20
Calder (Best rookie poster registered in 2006) : hotos...or wtv lol
Best veteran poster (registered in 2003): mcphee rocks
Most overrated poster: you're all great
Most underrated poster: BORAT
Most improved poster: Phil Parent
Most hilarious poster: BORAT and Phil Parent
Best Overall Poster: mcphee, montreal and Mike8

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 09:34 PM
  #117
terreur
Registered User
 
terreur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,738
vCash: 50
Best avatar: Felixd


I'm happy everytime I see he posted!!!

terreur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 09:36 PM
  #118
Shazbot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 592
vCash: 500
I think I should get an award for most threads closed. Every time I participate in a thread, you all stop posting to it. I'm like the Debbie Downer of HFBoards. Won won.

Shazbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 09:47 PM
  #119
BORAT
Registered User
 
BORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Kazakhstan
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 2,774
vCash: 500
Most Valuable Poster: [B]Mcphee/B]
Most Offensive Poster (spends all his time attacking): Darz
Most Defensive Poster (spends all his time defending): :WaffleDave:
Lady Byng (most peaceful Habs poster): Le Tricolore
Most peaceful outsider: Caniac girl
Best avatar: Kerry Fraser missed calls
Best import (best foreign poster): Qui Don Dave
Most Knowledgable Poster: Mcphee
Calder (Best rookie poster registered in 2006) : I like Roen !
Best veteran poster (registered in 2003): Darz
Most overrated poster: WAFFLEDAVE ( sorry buddy ... )
Most underrated poster: Habs911 @ll the way !
Most improved poster: Phil Parent
Most hilarious poster: GTFO NOOB
Best Overall Poster: MONTREAL

BORAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 09:59 PM
  #120
MXD
Registered User
 
MXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 20,610
vCash: 500
I think I should get a nomination for : Poster with above 2000 posts being the most under the radar...

MXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 10:00 PM
  #121
felixd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 6,299
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by terreur View Post
Best avatar: Felixd


I'm happy everytime I see he posted!!!
Thanks for the love

felixd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 10:55 PM
  #122
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORAT View Post
Most Valuable Poster: [B]Mcphee/B]
Most Offensive Poster (spends all his time attacking): Darz
Most Defensive Poster (spends all his time defending): :WaffleDave:
Lady Byng (most peaceful Habs poster): Le Tricolore
Most peaceful outsider: Caniac girl
Best avatar: Kerry Fraser missed calls
Best import (best foreign poster): Qui Don Dave
Most Knowledgable Poster: Mcphee
Calder (Best rookie poster registered in 2006) : I like Roen !
Best veteran poster (registered in 2003): Darz
Most overrated poster: WAFFLEDAVE ( sorry buddy ... )
Most underrated poster: Habs911 @ll the way !
Most improved poster: Phil Parent
Most hilarious poster: GTFO NOOB
Best Overall Poster: MONTREAL

Sigh...when I do the good ol GTFO n00b...I should make a point to sign it...


a la..






GTFO N00B




Yours truly,


Lord Chezz

  Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 10:57 PM
  #123
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AymanD View Post
You're all going on my blacklist.

First, no one mentions Le Tricolore and there is little mention of Lordchezz!

[/B]

Bah...I rarely post anymore, dude.


I prefer lurking...then posting random comments that have no proactive imput whatsoever to the argument at hand...ahhh good times

  Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 11:49 PM
  #124
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny
 
Hackett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab-a-maniac View Post
Most long-winding, info-laden posts: Hab-a-maniac...........


I gotta win for something...


I can do it right now with an imaginary B&B dialogue:

Beavis: Yeah, the game's starting! Woah, hehehe. Look at all that firework crap and stuff... Yeah, fire, fire... FIRE! FIIIIREE!

Butthead: Cut it out, dumb@ss uhuhuh... uhuhuh, hey what the hell is that dude Guy putting Ryder on the power play.

Beavis: Hehehe, yeah... That buttmunch sucks! Hehe, ryder... Ryd-her. Get it, Butthead. Hehehe, does Michael Ryd-her? Heehe, that's pretty cool.

Butthead: Uhuhuh, no it isn't you dillhole. Oh wait, huhuhu. Uuuuh, I think I get it now... That's not bad I guess. Hey, check it out. (mooning TV) I'm sticking my butt in Daniel Alfredsson's face. He's kissing my butt, uhuhuhu.

Beavis: Hey yeah, it looks like it hehehe... No! No, dammit, Habs gave up the first goal again. Damnit, this is like not fair... It's like every time we watch... They don't score! Hehehe, no! I mean like, you think that like Koivu could stop being such a fartknocker and get a goal. AND THEN HE DOESN'T! THEY DON'T SCORE! THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE! HEHEHE, THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE!!!

Butthead: Settle down, Beavis.

Beavis: AAAH, IT'S NOT FAIR, HEHEHE... SCORE, DAMN YOU! SCORE! EVEN IF THAT BUNGHOLE NIINIMA SCORES... WHO CARES? JUST SCOOORE, HEHEHE!

Butthead: Damnit Beavis, I said shut the hell up (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!)

Beavis: Woah, what just happened?

Butthead: You like went nuts or something... Dumb@ss.

Beavis: Really? Hehehe, I did?

Butthead: Yeah, uhuhuh. Damnit, now Spezza scored.

Beavis: Hehehe, spezza. Spez-za! Spez-za! Hehehe, would he like TP?

Butthead: Uhhuhuh, this sucks. Why didn't that #35 like try to stop him?

Beavis: Oh, eheheh, that's Plek-ain-us. Plek-anus?

Butthead: Uuhuhuh, you said anus.



boy, that brings me back!

great stuff maniac!!

all of a sudden, I feel like watching B&B just for old times sake

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 11:50 PM
  #125
znk
Registered User
 
znk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,103
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Sigh...when I do the good ol GTFO n00b...I should make a point to sign it...


a la..






GTFO N00B




Yours truly,


Lord Chezz
Hey GTFO N00B who's this Lord Chezz you speak of?

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.