HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

EHM 07 - Part 10: Happy to stay at the team

Old
02-07-2014, 05:18 PM
archibalduk
EHM The Blue Line

vCash: 500
I asked Manimal about the CHL. He says he is working on the upcoming draftees and that this should resolve things for v6.2 of the rosters.

archibalduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2014, 06:02 PM
croAVSfan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savi View Post
Man.. these super-prospects in the last update have really led to new levels of dominance. I'm playing in the QMJHL, but I just checked the OHL..

Erie had 5(!) players with 100+ points. Connor McDavid (197), Blake Clarke (162), Roland McKeown (a defenceman! - 138), Andrei Burakowsky (106), Matthew Mistele (101). Their starting goalie was 55-1-1
London had only 3 with 100+ them being Sam Bennett (158), Max Domi (120), Matthew Spencer (112).

They met in the CF -

Erie will play Ottawa in the final - led by another one of those crazy prospects, Travis Konecky, who finished 2nd in league scoring with 162 pts.

Same thing in the WHL btw. Kootenay finished the season with a record of something like 60-12 thanks to Sam Reinhart (191 pts) and Tyler Benson (160 pts).

Ok, those stats looks little bit weird, but I like these new ratings for the very best prospects. In previous roster updates "real life" prospects were usually piece of garbage and to draft some potential new star and franchise player you should wait for "fakes" to come at Draft table.

In version 5.0 I think MacKinnon was simply awful...spent most of his time in AHL and later sign in Europe.

Last edited by croAVSfan*: 02-07-2014 at 06:14 PM.
croAVSfan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Savi

Send a message via ICQ to Savi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokejas19 View Post
Ok, those stats looks little bit weird, but I like these new ratings for the very best prospects. In previous roster updates "real life" prospects were usually piece of garbage and to draft some potential new star and franchise player you should wait for "fakes" to come at Draft table.
It's definitely better than before, however they should try to find some middle ground between earlier updates, and the last one. They edited a handfull of CHL prospects and made them Crosby/Stamkos-like. Which means that, if you're able (like London or Erie did in my game) to trade for a couple of them, you're basically unbeatable.

The 2014 draft is being talked about as pretty weak, but then you see Reinhart for example..

He's probably pretty good, but he must have some flaws, no? All due respect to the guys at TBL but that's a pretty lousy way of updating. I don't know what kind of manpower they have to edit everyting tho'. But just editing some of the best prospects doesn't work because the other 80% of CHL players then gets random stats (and for some reason EHM limits random stats to 2/3/4/5's - which then results in huge quality disadvantages for some teams)

Savi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2014, 07:57 PM
HamiltonOHL
BulldogsFan00

Want to create Winnipeg jets as a expansion team... I guess I'll have to pick some high prices players for cap reasons even if they are 3-4th line players on other teams

HamiltonOHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2014, 09:49 PM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

vCash: 50
Quote:
It's definitely better than before, however they should try to find some middle ground between earlier updates, and the last one. They edited a handfull of CHL prospects and made them Crosby/Stamkos-like. Which means that, if you're able (like London or Erie did in my game) to trade for a couple of them, you're basically unbeatable.

The 2014 draft is being talked about as pretty weak, but then you see Reinhart for example..

He's probably pretty good, but he must have some flaws, no? All due respect to the guys at TBL but that's a pretty lousy way of updating. I don't know what kind of manpower they have to edit everyting tho'. But just editing some of the best prospects doesn't work because the other 80% of CHL players then gets random stats (and for some reason EHM limits random stats to 2/3/4/5's - which then results in huge quality disadvantages for some teams)
Holy cow, Reinhart turned out nothing like that in my file (and I've got CHL leagues enabled). This is him in 2011 in my game:

Maybe some of it is due to the random attributes becoming good. Edit for myself, has there been more releases of the 2013/2014 DB cause this is the first release of it that I have... maybe that's why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archibalduk View Post
I asked Manimal about the CHL. He says he is working on the upcoming draftees and that this should resolve things for v6.2 of the rosters.
Question for you, I've been thinking about the last few times I've been playing EHM: how certain is it that a player will hit his PA, and do you know if there's a certain age when guys will stop being able to up their CA?

irunthepeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2014, 11:23 PM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Also, in original DB year 2, I got Modano to have a 27 game point streak until we got shut out 1-0 by the 15th place team in the east... go figure.

Old
02-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Intoewsables

vCash: 717
Anyone completed a perfect playoff run before? I'm 3 wins away and I'm a little scared to keep simming. Especially since my goaltending is as shaky as it gets, lol.

Intoewsables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2014, 10:08 AM
archibalduk
EHM The Blue Line

Quote:
All due respect to the guys at TBL but that's a pretty lousy way of updating. I don't know what kind of manpower they have to edit everyting tho'. But just editing some of the best prospects doesn't work because the other 80% of CHL players then gets random stats (and for some reason EHM limits random stats to 2/3/4/5's - which then results in huge quality disadvantages for some teams)
Yeah, manpower is unfortunately the major issue. Manimal does the vast bulk of the updating work on his own. He has a very small number of people helping him: We now have two guys working on the NHL, I'm working on the UK as well as player career history and developing our Editor, we have one person working on the Finnish Liiga and possibly one or two others helping with other Euro leagues. That's why the DB is still very much a work in progress and some things appear like they're only half-finished.

As I said, Manimal is working on the Canadian juniors and he tells me things will be better in v6.2 (as will the NHL).

Unfortunately we really struggle to find volunteers to help research (especially this year - perhaps because people thought EHM would be less relevant given the build up to FHM over the summer...). It's a bit frustrating because editing is now easier than ever (it can be done in Excel/OpenOffice) and those of us who work on the update are more than happy to help new volunteers learn the ropes. All we need are people who have some sort of knowledge of the league because the rating work is relatively straightforward.

I'm afraid that the DB will continue to be a work in progress unless we get enough volunteers (it's a pretty big ask for Manimal to do virtually the whole of North America and much of Europe on his own).

Quote:
Originally Posted by irunthepeg View Post
Question for you, I've been thinking about the last few times I've been playing EHM: how certain is it that a player will hit his PA, and do you know if there's a certain age when guys will stop being able to up their CA?
I can't say with what degree of certainty a player will hit his PA, but it's by no means certain. It depends on factors like injuries, ice time, practice, etc.

I'm not sure about the maximum age either. If you create a player in his early 30s and give him a higher PA than his CA, it seems he will still develop in game. Perhaps they develop slower than a youngster, but it seems they can/will develop nonetheless.

You could try checking a player's CA using the Saved Game Editor or the EHM Updater each year. That would be a good way of tracking player progress.

archibalduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2014, 11:54 AM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoewsables View Post
Anyone completed a perfect playoff run before? I'm 3 wins away and I'm a little scared to keep simming. Especially since my goaltending is as shaky as it gets, lol.
16-0? I've done it I believe twice. It seems like even when my team is dominant they always get one win when I'm at 3-0 like it's customary or something I've also done 82-0-0 once but that was with my stacked Canadiens team.

Quote:
I can't say with what degree of certainty a player will hit his PA, but it's by no means certain. It depends on factors like injuries, ice time, practice, etc.

I'm not sure about the maximum age either. If you create a player in his early 30s and give him a higher PA than his CA, it seems he will still develop in game. Perhaps they develop slower than a youngster, but it seems they can/will develop nonetheless.

You could try checking a player's CA using the Saved Game Editor or the EHM Updater each year. That would be a good way of tracking player progress.
Thanks for the response! I kind of figured about the older players because lots of times when I start a DB, I manage to get some 30 year olds to raise their attributes a few times. I was just curious because sometimes you see guys grow through junior then pretty much stop once they're out but I wasn't sure if that was because they hit their PA peak or if I was doing something wrong.

That is a good idea, I might have to do that just for research sake!

Old
02-08-2014, 02:33 PM
croAVSfan*

Quote:
16-0? I've done it I believe twice. It seems like even when my team is dominant they always get one win when I'm at 3-0 like it's customary or something I've also done 82-0-0 once but that was with my stacked Canadiens team.

Thanks for the response! I kind of figured about the older players because lots of times when I start a DB, I manage to get some 30 year olds to raise their attributes a few times. I was just curious because sometimes you see guys grow through junior then pretty much stop once they're out but I wasn't sure if that was because they hit their PA peak or if I was doing something wrong.

That is a good idea, I might have to do that just for research sake!
Congrats ! The best season I ever had with Avalanche was something like 54-55 win and I really had stacked team.

Old
02-08-2014, 03:36 PM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Quote:
Congrats ! The best season I ever had with Avalanche was something like 54-55 win and I really had stacked team.
I find the more years you get with the same core, the more you win games. I had very offensive tactics with a goalie signed for long term at like $2.3 mil/year as well as a bunch of stud regens signed to similar contracts (sign them before they want big bucks). That was a crazy season, I for sure won the Cup that year

Old
02-08-2014, 03:51 PM
croAVSfan*

Quote:
I find the more years you get with the same core, the more you win games. I had very offensive tactics with a goalie signed for long term at like $2.3 mil/year as well as a bunch of stud regens signed to similar contracts (sign them before they want big bucks). That was a crazy season, I for sure won the Cup that year
How the hell you managed to sign them on long - term ? When I offer more than two years to them, they usually reject, very RARE I signed player to three years.

Old
02-08-2014, 04:29 PM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Quote:
How the hell you managed to sign them on long - term ? When I offer more than two years to them, they usually reject, very RARE I signed player to three years.
When you draft them, sign right away so that that "first year" ends in like 2 weeks, then put them in the ECHL or AHL/NHL (the place they'll get the least amount of rep) and then sign them long term after for around $2-3 mil/year. This usually only works for Europeans, the Canadian players rep will be higher after playing in the CHL.

Old
02-08-2014, 06:41 PM
HamiltonOHL
BulldogsFan00

Hey guys... makign Winnipeg Jets a expansion team in my game and I was wondering if you guys could help me out and let me know what u think and if i should change some picks let me know what too... Keep in mind i made this list based on a) where the healthy players are right now in the line up aka 3-4th liners and b) the injured ones where they would be in the line up...

ana - mark fistric d
ari (aka pho) - thomas griess g
bos - greg campbell or daniel Paille - f
buf - matt d'gostini - f
cgy - tj galiardi
car - manny malhotra
chi - Jason Labarbaera
col - andree benoit
cbs - david savard or mark Letestu
dal - shawn horcoff (captian/cap wise)
det - cory emmerton
edm - ryan jones
fla - shawn matthias
la - colin fraser
min - clayton stoner
mtl - ryan white
nyi - eric boulton
nyr - justin falk
nj - stephan gionta
nas - victor Bartley
phi - hal gill
pit - havnt decided on anyone
sj - justin braun/scott hannon or jason demers
stl - carlo colaiacovo
tb - brian lee
tor - cody franson/paul ranger
van - raphael Diaz
wsh - John Erskine...

any help is greatly appreciated

HamiltonOHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Intoewsables

vCash: 717
Quote:
That's just ridiculous...

Intoewsables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2014, 07:07 PM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoewsables View Post
That's just ridiculous...
Actually just looked at the history:

It sucks that I lost the file I had gone further with but I remember the last few years of my perfect player's career, I just skipped through a lot of the seasons. I probably won't touch the file for a long time since I started a new file with the Capitals (did a fantasy draft start).

Old
02-09-2014, 07:14 AM
Savi

I'm in my 3rd season with Sherbrooke Phoenix (QMJHL). The team was terrible when I started, and it's terrible still. So it's a long rebuild. The first draft was a waste, I traded away most of those picks, including my #1 overall. Did the same thing after the 2nd season and prior to the draft. So it's been a tough road. Things are looking up a bit this year because the younger guys I had from the start have developed pretty well. C Daniel Audette is in his final year, he was a 1st round pick of Chicago (#29 overall), and D Jeremy Roy was drafted in the 2nd round by the Jets.

Season 1
Finished last overall. 20-43-7 record for 47 pts. MVP: Daniel Audette, 28+46=74 in 66 games
Halifax won the league by a mile. Swept the playoffs. Won the Memorial Cup against London Knights.

Season 2
Finished 7th in the East. 26-41-3 record for 55 pts. MVP: Daniel Audette, 34+42=76 in 66 games
Lost in the 1st round of the playoffs to #2 Halifax (0-4). Already went 0-6 to them in the regular season. Just can't beat Zach Fucale.
Baie-Comeau won the championship as they beat Charlottetown 4-3 in the final.
Erie Otters won the Memorial Cup with a 9-3 win vs WHL champion Kootenay Ice.
Connor McDavid went #1 in the draft.

Season 3
Couple of weeks in and we're playing .500 hockey
Top line of Daniel Audette, overager Jean-Sebastien Dea, and Connor Moynihan is doing very well. The other 3 lines, not so much.
So far, I have stockpiled 11 picks in the first 5 round of the upcoming draft, so this is were the foundation of a contender will be laid. Hopefully!

Quote:
Yeah, manpower is unfortunately the major issue. Manimal does the vast bulk of the updating work on his own. He has a very small number of people helping him: We now have two guys working on the NHL, I'm working on the UK as well as player career history and developing our Editor, we have one person working on the Finnish Liiga and possibly one or two others helping with other Euro leagues. That's why the DB is still very much a work in progress and some things appear like they're only half-finished.

Unfortunately we really struggle to find volunteers to help research (especially this year - perhaps because people thought EHM would be less relevant given the build up to FHM over the summer...). It's a bit frustrating because editing is now easier than ever (it can be done in Excel/OpenOffice) and those of us who work on the update are more than happy to help new volunteers learn the ropes. All we need are people who have some sort of knowledge of the league because the rating work is relatively straightforward.
Thanks for the insight. I think you guys do a great job nonetheless. I understand it might be hard to find volunteers with CHL knowledge - although since I mostly manage CHL teams my issue isn't so much that junior aged players have or haven't got the perfect attributes matching their IRL skills (I think it's fine if only the top prospects are edited accordingly) but the 2nd/3rd/4rd liners don't seem to be edited at all - in which case EHM gives them random attributes. Their physical attributes are usely fine, but their mental and technical attr. make them horrible hockey players (similar to the kind of players you get in the first OHL/WHL/QMJHL drafts of the game - mostly players with 'red' attributes).

Quote:
Damn. I've never done better than 6 or 7 losses I think - even with truly great teams. I mean, to play 82 games and win every single one.. with your goalie never having a bad game? Or several players going down with injuries. I've never seen it.

Old
02-09-2014, 10:11 AM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Quote:
I'm in my 3rd season with Sherbrooke Phoenix (QMJHL). The team was terrible when I started, and it's terrible still. So it's a long rebuild. The first draft was a waste, I traded away most of those picks, including my #1 overall. Did the same thing after the 2nd season and prior to the draft. So it's been a tough road. Things are looking up a bit this year because the younger guys I had from the start have developed pretty well. C Daniel Audette is in his final year, he was a 1st round pick of Chicago (#29 overall), and D Jeremy Roy was drafted in the 2nd round by the Jets.

Season 1
Finished last overall. 20-43-7 record for 47 pts. MVP: Daniel Audette, 28+46=74 in 66 games
Halifax won the league by a mile. Swept the playoffs. Won the Memorial Cup against London Knights.

Season 2
Finished 7th in the East. 26-41-3 record for 55 pts. MVP: Daniel Audette, 34+42=76 in 66 games
Lost in the 1st round of the playoffs to #2 Halifax (0-4). Already went 0-6 to them in the regular season. Just can't beat Zach Fucale.
Baie-Comeau won the championship as they beat Charlottetown 4-3 in the final.
Erie Otters won the Memorial Cup with a 9-3 win vs WHL champion Kootenay Ice.
Connor McDavid went #1 in the draft.

Season 3
Couple of weeks in and we're playing .500 hockey
Top line of Daniel Audette, overager Jean-Sebastien Dea, and Connor Moynihan is doing very well. The other 3 lines, not so much.
So far, I have stockpiled 11 picks in the first 5 round of the upcoming draft, so this is were the foundation of a contender will be laid. Hopefully!

Thanks for the insight. I think you guys do a great job nonetheless. I understand it might be hard to find volunteers with CHL knowledge - although since I mostly manage CHL teams my issue isn't so much that junior aged players have or haven't got the perfect attributes matching their IRL skills (I think it's fine if only the top prospects are edited accordingly) but the 2nd/3rd/4rd liners don't seem to be edited at all - in which case EHM gives them random attributes. Their physical attributes are usely fine, but their mental and technical attr. make them horrible hockey players (similar to the kind of players you get in the first OHL/WHL/QMJHL drafts of the game - mostly players with 'red' attributes).

Damn. I've never done better than 6 or 7 losses I think - even with truly great teams. I mean, to play 82 games and win every single one.. with your goalie never having a bad game? Or several players going down with injuries. I've never seen it.
The years (apparently I did it twice in a few years) I did it, I had regens in the AHL that could have been 1st/2nd liners in the NHL for injuries and I do remember those years were when I was transitioning from one starter to his successor so I would constantly swap them out (I find that keeps them fresher and less likely to have a bad game).

Old
02-11-2014, 06:48 AM
Savi

A bit more from my Sherbrooke Phoenix game;

Season 3
Kept playing .500 hockey throughout the season, eventually finished 5th in the East with a 34-32-4 record (72 pts).
Our offense was doing really well towards the end but shaky goaltending pretty much prevented us from making a run. We lost in the 1st round again, in 6 games to #4 Saint John.
On a positive note, we finally managed to beat Halifax! After going 0-16 against them in my first two years They didn't have Fucale or Drouin anymore so that helped.
C Daniel Audette, in his final year, was 5th in league scoring with 45+53=98
Rimouski beat Baie-Comeau 4-1 in the Q championship final. They lost in the Memorial Cup final to OHL champions Ottawa 67's.

At the end of the season, I was hired to coach Team USA at the WC. Got all the way to the final in large part thanks to our top line of Van Riemsdyk-Stastny-Stafford but then lost heavily to Team Canada, 3-8.

Season 4
A lot of the older guys left, including star player and captain Audette. As I said, I collected as much high draftpicks as I could, because this would be the first real 'deep' draft. I had 2 firsts, 4 seconds and 4 thirds. On top of that, I also drafted a highly rated Finnish import winger.
I solved (for now) the goaltending issues with the signing of Alex Nedeljkovic, an American overage goalie who already had spent 3 full seasons at Plymouth (OHL) but was released over the summer by his NHL club.
We were a very young, but very deep team, however I was anxious to see what we could do. I think the league overall lacked a bit of overall quality since a lot of the 'real' players now left for their NHL teams after graduating. That helped us.

Finished the regular season in 3rd place in the East with a record of 38-21-11 and 87 pts.
Beat #6 Cape Breton in the first round of the playoffs, our first series win, in 4 straight.
Beat #2 Saint John in the second round, 4 games to 1. Top seeded Moncton was upset by #4 Charlottetown.
In the semi finals, the Q uses interconference matchups. So we got the lowest seeded West team, which was Baie-Comeau. Nedeljkovic especially was brilliant in this series. He had a 40-save shutout in Game 1 on the road, then had another SO in Game 4 at home to close out the series. In the other semi, Charlottetown kept it's cinderella dream alive by knocking off overall #1 seed Val d'Or.
Which meant we had home ice advantage in the finals. I knew it would be hard to keep Charlottetown's potent offense in check and even though we shut them out twice in the first 3 games, we couldn't stop them after that. As it looked like they were going to finish us off in Game 6, we came up with another improbable win. So, all the way to Game 7, at home. Who won then? See for yourself.

Finnish winger Petteri Lukkari was our MVP, he ended up with 51+56=107 in just 60 games and will likely be a first round NHL pick come summer.
But both of our first rounders, at just 16 years old, had sensational years. Matteo Simoes and Patrick Christensen. It's a shame none of them won the Rookie o/t Year award, that went to a Blainville-Boisbrand forward who was the first overall pick.

Old
02-13-2014, 02:39 PM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Playing original DB, started with fantasy draft with the Caps (gave myself 1st pick so I could take Ovi and still have him). Won our 2nd Cup in a row finishing off the 2008/2009 season.

I drafted Modano, Lehtinen, Niitymaki (not sure how he didn't get picked), Henrik Sedin and Michael Handzus (wanted that center depth). I also picked up Jason Blake who's been great so far but might be about time to trade him off as he's starting to get hit by the age degeneration.

After we won the Cup, the Blackhawks (with Crosby) offered me Seabrook for Dan Boyle (my #1 d-man at this point) and I had just signed Derek Morris who hit UFA. I accepted and signed Seabrook to a 9 year $3 mil/per contract , traded Bill Guerin off and Richard Matvichuk for picks. Janne Niinimaa just won the Norris but only wanted $1 mil per year so I signed him for 2 more years (he's 34). I also signed Dank to play with Hank at $2.3 per for 2 years. Oh and I traded Alexei Yashin who I drafted for Scott Hartnell and let him go to RFA then signed him to a 5 year deal averaging around $2.3 mil per.

Here's my line-up going into year 4:

Ovechkin - Modano (39) - Semin
D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Hartnell (Sedin triplets )
Blake - Handzus - Lehtinen (dirty 3rd line for checking)
Pandolfo - Stoll - Asham
Ribeiro (signed him for 2 years @ league minimum for depth)

Niinimaa - Morris
Morrisonn - Seabrook
A. Semenov - Martinek (I always go after these two guys in the original as they're both guys that are perfect 3rd pairing $ and can play PP or PK if needed)

Niittymaki
S. Caron

If you know how to work the game, you can get guys that are way better than their salary. The trick is to let the good guys go onto other teams for a few years where they will misuse them then when they hit UFA sign them for a bit above what they want at a few more years and you will get steals.

This year I'm not expecting a Cup as I got rid of quite a few guys I had for the first few years plus, Modano will likely be done after this year. I edited Nicklas Backstrom to have a better potential and I've got him the minors.

---

Finished the season with a Cup (very surprised at that), started out the 2010-2011 season 31-0-0 and then finally lost to the 10th place Penguins (but I started my back-up in the second of a back to back).

Lines are now:

Ovechkin - Handzus - Semin
D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Hartnell
Drury - Backstrom - J. Williams (Modano out 2 months, still playing, Chicago is a contender and gave me Williams for Lehtinen )
Blake - Stoll - Asham

Niinimaa - Morris
Morrisonn - Seabrook
Pokulok - Martinek
Lepisto

Niittymaki
S. Caron

Last edited by irunthepeg: 02-15-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Old
02-17-2014, 01:32 PM
croAVSfan*

I have very stacked team, currently sitting 1st in Conference, but I see that a lot of my players gets 6 rating after I win game 6:1 or smth like that. Seems odd...

Old
02-18-2014, 07:32 AM
Savi

Not one of my teams, but I think this is probably the longest game I've seen so far in any of my saves. 5 OT's and almost 150 mins of play

Old
02-23-2014, 06:59 AM
plaaplaa72

Send a message via MSN to plaaplaa72
I'm wondering if you can start with being only a GM of a national team? I like to start playing after the first 4-5 years since thats when the drafts become more interesting and in fun to jump to a eebuilding team at that point. And i thought it would be fun to play with onlt a national team until then.

plaaplaa72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2014, 07:42 AM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Yep you can do that. Not a lot to do if you're Canada until the few tournaments they're in.

Old
02-24-2014, 10:14 AM
plaaplaa72

Send a message via MSN to plaaplaa72
Cool!

I started with finland and got past the olympics etc. (where i got absolutely humiliated) and then the game started crashing at 30th april 2014 tried to get past it a few times but didn't work so i started a new game and now i'm just simmig straight to 2017.

plaaplaa72 is offline   Reply With Quote