HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ryan White Appreciation Thread

Old
02-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Jrham15

vCash: 539
Anybody have a good site or place that sells ryan white jerseys I am definitely buying one if and when they re sign him.

Jrham15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Brainiac

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
67 PIMS in 245 minutes of ice time is not worthy of being a ratio, since fighting PIMs aren't "dumb penalties", especially when you are a 4th line forward. In two games (27 PIMs against Florida and 15 PIMs against Philly) it accounted for 42 of 67 PIMs, thats 60% of all penalty minutes in only 2 games. If he doesn't play in those 2 games, he has 22 penalty minutes in 234 TOI, which is 10:30 minutes on the ice for each penalty minutes, or even 21 minutes for each penalty. Numbers can explain whatever you want, try and actually see the story behind the numbers, not the numbers blinding the actual story...

You sound like you're brainwashed by what the media said about him last year. Habs fans have consistently complained about not having players on the ice sticking up for teammates, or even Price, when others crash the net. I have appreciated him since day 1. The kid is nuts and it takes guys like that on any team.

So against Florida last year he beat went after Fleischmann after Fleischmann boarded him? That wasn't his best moment, but it didn't hurt the team. Yes in Buffalo he took a bad penalty and the team ended up losing in SO... Oh Well... In two separate games he does something stupid and you are able to say he had an indiscipline season? You have no idea what you are talking about.
I couldn't care less about what the media said about him. I never listen to any post game show nor read the ******* in the press, except for the occasional LOL. He was taking dumb penalty after dumb penalty. Come on, everbody watching the games knew it was a problem.

That being said, it seems like he was able to get his act together this year and his overall contribution is good for the team.

Brainiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2014, 10:37 PM
No More Subban

White has been awesome. He may not score a lot but he's got heart. I love that. To me, he's Steve Begin 2.0.

I admit, last year, I wanted him gone. But I'm glad he got his **** together.

No More Subban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Habssince89
Feel the Radulove

vCash: 351
White is a guy with a huge heart, and he plays such a vital role for us. Like any player, he needed time to mature and fill a role. He was great in the playoffs and he leaves it all on the ice. I bet he's been taking pointers from Prust too. I also love that he's good at faceoffs and PKing too. Great role player.

Habssince89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2014, 10:48 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
I couldn't care less about what the media said about him. I never listen to any post game show nor read the ******* in the press, except for the occasional LOL. He was taking dumb penalty after dumb penalty. Come on, everbody watching the games knew it was a problem.

That being said, it seems like he was able to get his act together this year and his overall contribution is good for the team.
You quote my post and follow by saying the exact same thing without actually telling me where he took these so called dumb penalties. I showed two, where one is debatable, and the other totally his fault, dumb penalty against Buffalo last year. Care to add more?

So you didn't watch post game show, etc. You still sound like them, making false statements without showing just cause. Yes he took some dumb penalties, but don't act like 5 minor penalties in 20 games is "time after time" worthy.

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote