HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Joke on SAMSONOV

Old
02-08-2007, 07:38 AM
seb911

vCash: 500
Joke on SAMSONOV

I dont know if you heard it, but BOb MAckenzie of TSN said that Samsonov asked to be traded and wants to play in a different city,
hes likes" he will in Hamilton" lol..

Also, Im getting tired of HArry Neale on CBC, he sounds like hes depressed, BOB COle can last a few more years, But Neale has to go, i dont mind seeing the weatherman from alberta (ron mclean) as the analyst.

btw, the habs family grew by two last night at 2 20 am, my wife gave birth to twins, a boy and girl, both healthy. I have to say there isnt a better feeling in life than this. I know having a child is a lot of responsibilites, but just holding both my kids in my arms next to my wife brought tears to my eyes...if u guys ever here at hf boards ever get the chance to be parents for the first time, it is an awesome feeling, I'll be on parental leave, yes!!!!, and I look forward to tonight watching hockey from my couch with my two little angels in my lap...

seb911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 07:41 AM
Freaky Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb911 View Post
I dont know if you heard it, but BOb MAckenzie of TSN said that Samsonov asked to be traded and wants to play in a different city,

Also, Im getting tired of HArry Neale on CBC, he sounds like hes depressed, BOB COle can last a few more years, But Neale has to go, i dont mind seeing the weatherman from alberta (ron mclean) as the analyst.

btw, the habs family grew by two last night at 2 20 am, my wife gave birth to twins, a boy and girl, both healthy. I have to say there isnt a better feeling in life than this. I know having a child is a lot of responsibilites, but just holding both my kids in my arms next to my wife brought tears to my eyes...if u guys ever here at hf boards ever get the chance to be parents for the first time, it is an awesome feeling, I'll be on parental leave, yes!!!!, and I look forward to tonight watching hockey from my couch with my two little angels in my lap...
Great for you!!! And I don't care for the joke on Sammy

Freaky Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 08:18 AM
Dr. Charles

I tought you were 11 years old...

Quote:

Dr. Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 08:23 AM
felixd

congrats on the kids!!!

just curious, what did you name them?

felixd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 08:29 AM
ChuckyToGally
Former Carey Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Charles View Post
I tought you were 11 years old...

Honestly, you can alwasys be joking on Sammy. My bet is that he will finish the season with 25 goals.

ChuckyToGally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 08:49 AM
wedge

congratulations..

wedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 08:54 AM
habaholic

Quote:

For starters, congratulations! My wife gave birth to a beautiful little girl exactly 2 months ago today.

As you say, it is an incredible feeling, but let me be one to tell you in advance that you will NOT watch the game with your 2 angels tonight.

I actually invested in a PVR....greatest purchase I've made in my life.

habaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Marksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezhogin_19 View Post

Honestly, you can alwasys be joking on Sammy. My bet is that he will finish the season with 25 goals.
Is it AHL or NHL goals? For how much? I'm interested ...

Marksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 09:30 AM
GaineysRightHandMan

Congrats on the twins. I got twins coming in about a month - both girls. I already gotta boy. If you want, please leave tips that you learn in my Private Messages on how to handle twins.

GaineysRightHandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 09:31 AM
LeMAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezhogin_19 View Post

Has he ever done that in his career?

LeMAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Congrats on the twins.

02-08-2007, 11:06 AM
BOB the Builder

Congrats on the kids? Who's the father?

BOB the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 11:08 AM
cjbhab
Go Habs Go

Quote:

congrats dude

cjbhab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Habs

Quote:

Congrats! I had twin boys 2 years ago, you'll have so much fun, and very little sleep

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 11:14 AM
habsfan44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB the Builder View Post
Congrats on the kids? Who's the father?
are you suggesting that somebody had it in for him ? congratulations seb , cherish every moment because they grow up quick .

habsfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Kruky

Congrats on the twins. I myself have a 3.5 week old boy and your right, it's a wonderfull feeling and experience.

Kruky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint

Quote:
Awe, congratulations on the wee babies! They are precious! Enjoy every moment of their baby days and childhood- they grow up so fast. Take lots of pictures. Wishing you and your wife lots of happy memories.

Lady Rhian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 11:26 AM
shortcat1

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixd View Post
congrats on the kids!!!

just curious, what did you name them?

I just know that two REALLY GOOD NAMES ARE:

1) Michael / Michel / Michelle

2) Joseph / Josephine

and a very worthy third consideration is:

3) Émile / Émilie / Emily

I'm confident that you'll see the great wisdom in choosing two of these three names.

shortcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Athlétique_Canadien

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcat1 View Post

I just know that two REALLY GOOD NAMES ARE:
Small world eh?

Athlétique_Canadien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Nova_Scotia_Vees

Congrats on the twins..I have two boys they are 2 and 4 now..I got really good at multi-tasking when they were babies and it was gamenight..

Nova_Scotia_Vees is offline   Reply With Quote