HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

"Bertuzzi Wears Pink Panties"

Closed Thread

Old
01-31-2004, 02:34 AM
BG43

vCash: 500
Actually I'm not sure if any of you've seen the Bertuzzi pic from practice.. but I don't think he wears pink panties.. I don't think he wears any panties.. EEK!!

Old
01-31-2004, 02:36 AM
Pangolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidberg
I dont think someone in a trailer would have seats that close to the bench..

I thought you got pretty good seats...

Old
01-31-2004, 03:16 AM
Wondercarrot
Classless

Quote:
Has anyone ever held a blank sign at a game?
i'd like to see that.

Old
01-31-2004, 03:19 AM
Douggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by electric
Has anyone ever held a blank sign at a game?
I've seen a lady with a Magna-Doodle on TV. She was right next to the penalty box and was making fun of the players the whole time.

Old
01-31-2004, 04:01 AM
BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douggy
I've seen a lady with a Magna-Doodle on TV. She was right next to the penalty box and was making fun of the players the whole time.
Haha now that is hilarious! I never had the talent to make anything look remotely normal on a magna-doodle let alone write comments about the opposition! Maybe one of those white boards with the whip-off markers should be taken to a game that would be fun, only if you were near the benches or penaltybox. :p

Old
01-31-2004, 08:09 AM
Looger

wasn't it a st. louis fan that held up a $12M cheque for sergei federov, with VOID written across it?

too bad detroit won that series, and sergei collected his team performance bonus...

Old
01-31-2004, 08:29 AM
WhalerBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Mind at a Time

IMO, it is pretty sad to see that sign next to a little kid... Not that the sign is that bad or anything (personally, I don't even find it funny)... but she's pretty much telling her kid that it's ok to make fun of others... I don't think that anyone with common sense would intentially teach a little kid that.

Maybe Bert was thinking along the same lines...

felt the same way.

i must be missing something, why is such a simplistic message so funny? And I could care less about Bertuzzi/Canucks. Im actually somewhat of a Blues fan, though I find that hard to stomach after seeing that display. Nothing really offensive, just childishly simple. Id expect it from the child, not the parent!

now the Chelios, your uglier than Ricci....THATS A BEAUTY!!!

Old
01-31-2004, 03:48 PM
Ricci's hairdresser

At least Chelios laughed his butt off with the "Uglier that Ricci" sign. He has a sense of humor. From what I can tell The Big Bertuzzi is in need of a sense of humor transplant. To complain enough to make the fan have to check to sign? What a baby.

Old
01-31-2004, 06:07 PM
Thalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BironsGirl43
Actually I'm not sure if any of you've seen the Bertuzzi pic from practice.. but I don't think he wears pink panties.. I don't think he wears any panties.. EEK!!
Really? Well, I'll be sure to watcher closer next time he's being interviewed... I always miss the 'good' stuff.

Old
01-31-2004, 06:12 PM
SopelFan*

Send a message via MSN to SopelFan*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci's hairdresser
At least Chelios laughed his butt off with the "Uglier that Ricci" sign. He has a sense of humor. From what I can tell The Big Bertuzzi is in need of a sense of humor transplant. To complain enough to make the fan have to check to sign? What a baby.
For the last time, he laughed. I can't believe how a sign could cause so much controversy.

Old
01-31-2004, 06:17 PM
CCF
This is the year....

Quote:
Do you even know what you are talking about?

Old
01-31-2004, 06:21 PM
Thalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SopelFan
For the last time, he laughed. I can't believe how a sign could cause so much controversy.
Because people just like to validate their preconceived ideas... the truth is apparently irrelevent.

Old
01-31-2004, 06:25 PM
MLH

More importantly, why does Bertuzzi look like a 50 year old Chinese man in the picture?

Old
01-31-2004, 06:32 PM
Sotnos

Quote:
You're saying you believe this lady's story. It sounds fishy to me, especially when someone who saw the incident live on TV says he was talking to her and laughing. If he was shooting pucks over the glass at someone, you don't think someone would have noticed this? Come on. She might have gotten the sign taken away, it's being assumed it was because Bert complained, but where's the proof?

I find it hard to believe that any players get all that bent about this stuff, especially the ones who are hated by other teams' fans.

Old
01-31-2004, 06:34 PM
incawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotnos
I find it hard to believe that any players get all that bent about this stuff, especially the ones who are hated by other teams' fans.
....even more so considering how Bert was joking around with the minny fans that were hassling him during the warmup of game 6 last year.

Old
02-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Phanuthier*

Quote:
Originally Posted by degroat
Thongchai.
Uhh yeah... uhh... yeah... that's... uhh... funny...

Old
02-01-2004, 09:27 AM
Blane Youngblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud The Spud
Yeah, but shooting the puck at her wasn't smart either.
My question is, when's the last time you managed to shoot a puck at someone whose pressed up against (and below) the glass and managed to hit them? I mean honestly, do think an NHL player tried to mame a couple of fans? Do some of you believe that Bertuzzi phoned St. Louis management during the period, and had the lady's sign taken away? Let's think about these before nap time...I'm sure we can figure this one out.

Old
02-01-2004, 11:04 AM
PecaFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin
My question is, when's the last time you managed to shoot a puck at someone whose pressed up against (and below) the glass and managed to hit them?
I saw David Blaine reach right through a plate glass window, so clearly it's possible for Bert to do the same thing.

He is magic with the puck after all.

Old
02-01-2004, 12:55 PM
Bud The Spud*

Send a message via MSN to Bud The Spud*
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin
My question is, when's the last time you managed to shoot a puck at someone whose pressed up against (and below) the glass and managed to hit them? I mean honestly, do think an NHL player tried to mame a couple of fans? Do some of you believe that Bertuzzi phoned St. Louis management during the period, and had the lady's sign taken away? Let's think about these before nap time...I'm sure we can figure this one out.
Somebody mentioned that it was sad to see that woman's sign next to a little kid because it's teaching the kid to make fun of others. My point was that it's also stupid to shoot a puck at the woman. I really don't care about the answers to those questions because it has nothing to do with my previous post.

Old
02-01-2004, 04:19 PM
the-rasta-masta

Send a message via MSN to the-rasta-masta
Me and some friends once brought a sign to a Flames game saying: "Krzysztof "The Franchise" Oliwa. Funny? I don't know....

Old
02-01-2004, 05:35 PM
islandnucker

Send a message via ICQ to islandnucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by the-rasta-masta
Me and some friends once brought a sign to a Flames game saying: "Krzysztof "The Franchise" Oliwa. Funny? I don't know....
Why do people mock the Polish players??

I mean come on without the Czerkawski's, Oliwa's, Siderkowicz's of the world the NHL wouldn't be the same!

BTW, I'm Polish.

Closed Thread