HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013-2014 Hartford Wolf Pack/Greenville Road Warriors Thread Part III

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-17-2014, 12:03 PM
  #101
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,598
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
I can't say for sure, but I imagine that the Rangers have Noreau down in the ECHL to get top minutes, while Stamler is up here getting the least TOI of the D (at least that's what it looks like according to my viewing - I don't actually have the stats).
This. He needs to play. Another player where it made no sense to send him back to Juniors for an overage season. He is physically ready as far as the rough portion of the game. He needs to work on his footwork and lateral mobility and get minutes.

St. Croix was the exact opposite. He needs time to physically develop. Sending him back to Juniors would have been pointless as his skill is heads and shoulders above most players in Juniors and has been for well over a year.

Similar situations, different reasoning.

NYR Viper is offline  
Old
02-17-2014, 12:50 PM
  #102
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him
 
nyr2k2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Country: United States
Posts: 23,515
vCash: 500
Awards:
Is that the reasoning provided by the organization, or your assumption?

nyr2k2 is online now  
Old
02-17-2014, 12:52 PM
  #103
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors
 
Beacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 8,517
vCash: 500
I suspect Noreau simply can't skate well enough for the AHL. This is based on what he's done in preseason, as well as his lack of points in the ECHL. We all know that he's a defensive player, but someone who can see the ice well, knows how to skate and how to make a good first pass out of the zone will run up some points.

Nothing big, but on occasion you'll get a secondary assist because you sent the puck out of your zone to a guy who moved into the offensive zone and passed it to the scorer. Or while on offense, yes you are on the blue line, but if you can see the ice well, you can occasionally send the puck to someone who scores.

That said, Sammy The Bull is presently ahead of where Dale Purinton was at the same age. The Bull is taller, a better fighter, scored more in juniors, didn't need to get sent back for an overager season. Purinton needed another half a season in the ECHL after his overager year, so if The Bull can get called up to the AHL at some point before the end of the 2014 calendar year, he'll be ahead of Purinton.

Purinton wound up spending 4 years in the NHL as a #7 defenseman. If The Bull can do the same, he'll make about $4 (or $2 after taxes), which is good enough to give him a nice start financially if he saves the money instead of wasting it.

Potentially he could be slightly better than Purinton and establish himself a role as a bruising #6 defenseman. This would be great for the Rangers, and would set him up financially for life with probably about $5 after taxes for his years of NHL service.

I think that's the limit of what The Bull should be looking at. Expecting more than a #6 defenseman out of him is not realistic, he'd have to significantly exceed expectations for that to happen.

Beacon is offline  
Old
02-17-2014, 01:06 PM
  #104
Punxrocknyc19*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,233
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
I suspect Noreau simply can't skate well enough for the AHL. This is based on what he's done in preseason, as well as his lack of points in the ECHL. We all know that he's a defensive player, but someone who can see the ice well, knows how to skate and how to make a good first pass out of the zone will run up some points.

Nothing big, but on occasion you'll get a secondary assist because you sent the puck out of your zone to a guy who moved into the offensive zone and passed it to the scorer. Or while on offense, yes you are on the blue line, but if you can see the ice well, you can occasionally send the puck to someone who scores.

That said, Sammy The Bull is presently ahead of where Dale Purinton was at the same age. The Bull is taller, a better fighter, scored more in juniors, didn't need to get sent back for an overager season. Purinton needed another half a season in the ECHL after his overager year, so if The Bull can get called up to the AHL at some point before the end of the 2014 calendar year, he'll be ahead of Purinton.

Purinton wound up spending 4 years in the NHL as a #7 defenseman. If The Bull can do the same, he'll make about $4 (or $2 after taxes), which is good enough to give him a nice start financially if he saves the money instead of wasting it.

Potentially he could be slightly better than Purinton and establish himself a role as a bruising #6 defenseman. This would be great for the Rangers, and would set him up financially for life with probably about $5 after taxes for his years of NHL service.

I think that's the limit of what The Bull should be looking at. Expecting more than a #6 defenseman out of him is not realistic, he'd have to significantly exceed expectations for that to happen.
i hope he is more like Eric Cairns who played over 400 games in the NHL, over someone like Dale Purinton who played under 200 and was not that good...

Punxrocknyc19* is offline  
Old
02-17-2014, 01:10 PM
  #105
Raspewtin
Early To The Party
 
Raspewtin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Howard Beach, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,118
vCash: 643
Greenville are up on Toledo 6-0 halfway through the 3rd, MSC has 2 goals and an assist, Jean has a goal too.

Sam has no points again, but only two defensemen in this blowout have points, kinda strange.

__________________
Raspewtin is offline  
Old
02-17-2014, 01:30 PM
  #106
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors
 
Beacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 8,517
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punxrocknyc19 View Post
i hope he is more like Eric Cairns who played over 400 games in the NHL, over someone like Dale Purinton who played under 200 and was not that good...

Yeah, a Cairns-like career would be great for Sammy The Bull. Cairns spent 8 seasons in the NHL as a 6/7 defenseman. That might be The Bull's limit.

However, Cairns was ahead of The Bull at the same age. He put up significantly better stats in juniors, he barely spent any time in the ECHL. I distinctly remember Cairns as a prospect because the year he joined Bingo was the first year I began following prospects (got internet and subscribed to the Blueshirt Bulletin). At the time, 20 years ago, Cairns was viewed as a superior prospect to what Noreau is right now.

Beacon is offline  
Old
02-17-2014, 01:44 PM
  #107
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors
 
Beacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 8,517
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspewtin View Post
Greenville are up on Toledo 6-0 halfway through the 3rd, MSC has 2 goals and an assist, Jean has a goal too.

Sam has no points again, but only two defensemen in this blowout have points, kinda strange.

Missiaen played well. Toledo actually outshot Greenville 41-38, but Miss made 40 stops, while the Toledo goalie was pulled.

St. Croix continues to dominate. He now has 38 points in 35 games, and outside of an 8 game cold streak, he's scoring at 1.37 points per game. Not only is he too good to have been sent back to the juniors for an overager season, he looks to be too good for the ECHL as well. He also looks to have improved a decent amount since the start of the season. Very much want to see what he can do in the AHL.

Beacon is offline  
Old
02-19-2014, 12:08 AM
  #108
odhaguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 251
vCash: 500
Next year's goaltenders

Any NHL or NCAA free agent goaltenders the Rangers might be considering for Harttford for next year?

odhaguy is offline  
Old
02-19-2014, 05:46 PM
  #109
Mikos87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,930
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by odhaguy View Post
Any NHL or NCAA free agent goaltenders the Rangers might be considering for Harttford for next year?
No idea on that. But they definitely should be signing a goalie. Miss and Stajan aren't going to get it done.

Always a great asset to have.

Mikos87 is offline  
Old
02-19-2014, 06:44 PM
  #110
Brian Boyle
portnor, pls
 
Brian Boyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,308
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikos87 View Post
No idea on that. But they definitely should be signing a goalie. Miss and Stajan aren't going to get it done.

Always a great asset to have.
Skapski will be 20 next season. He's having a great season in the WHL. Sign him and someone like Richard Bachman maybe?

__________________


Rangers Unlimited
Hockey Graphs
Brian Boyle is offline  
Old
02-20-2014, 05:35 AM
  #111
Osminator
Registered User
 
Osminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Country: Austria
Posts: 4,539
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
Skapski will be 20 next season. He's having a great season in the WHL. Sign him and someone like Richard Bachman maybe?
Totally agree, no more experiments a la Stajecer, Malcolm and Missiaen please... Have Skapski turn pro in the AHL and sign A SOLID VET in goal, someone who will dominate the AHL and can get called up to the NHL on an emergency basis and not embarrass himself and the team

Osminator is offline  
Old
02-20-2014, 07:11 AM
  #112
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him
 
nyr2k2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Country: United States
Posts: 23,515
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator View Post
Totally agree, no more experiments a la Stajecer, Malcolm and Missiaen please... Have Skapski turn pro in the AHL and sign A SOLID VET in goal, someone who will dominate the AHL and can get called up to the NHL on an emergency basis and not embarrass himself and the team
Well, Talbot was an experiment, and he worked out well.

I think the team would be fine signing Skapski, re-signing Grumet-Morris as the primary starter, and maybe picking up another college free agent. As long as the Pack have at least one solid veteran, I think they'll be good to go.

Also, I think it's too early to write off Malcolm. He was fine at the ECHL level, and we didn't really get to see what he could do in the AHL. He may emerge as a viable option next season as well.

__________________

It's just pain.
nyr2k2 is online now  
Old
02-20-2014, 02:59 PM
  #113
Joey Bones
Registered User
 
Joey Bones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 1,769
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
Well, Talbot was an experiment, and he worked out well.

I think the team would be fine signing Skapski, re-signing Grumet-Morris as the primary starter, and maybe picking up another college free agent. As long as the Pack have at least one solid veteran, I think they'll be good to go.

Also, I think it's too early to write off Malcolm. He was fine at the ECHL level, and we didn't really get to see what he could do in the AHL. He may emerge as a viable option next season as well.
Liked him when he was in Yale, still like him now. He really could be a viable option we just got to keep him around.

I'd say sign Skapski, sign a solid vet (either Grumet-Morris or someone like him will do the trick), and bring in 1 or 2 college/junior/euro FA's. Malcolm deserves a shot so I would sign him as well. Missiaen and Stajcer are no more in my mind.

Joey Bones is offline  
Old
02-20-2014, 04:24 PM
  #114
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors
 
Beacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 8,517
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
Well, Talbot was an experiment, and he worked out well.
Amazing how nobody remembers players like Talbot, Girardi and Stralman when talking about experiments. People just whine about those who failed as if they cost us anything. I will sign a thousand Tommy Grants if it means getting one Girardi at the end.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
I think the team would be fine signing Skapski, re-signing Grumet-Morris as the primary starter, and maybe picking up another college free agent. As long as the Pack have at least one solid veteran, I think they'll be good to go.
I agree. Could be Dov or LeNeveu


Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
Also, I think it's too early to write off Malcolm. He was fine at the ECHL level, and we didn't really get to see what he could do in the AHL. He may emerge as a viable option next season as well.

Malcolm is a year older (almost to a day) than Missiaen. At least Miss had a good streak in the AHL late last season, what has Malcolm showed us?

Even now in the ECHL, Miss is having a better season than Malcolm. Miss has 2.49 and .927, while Malcolm is at 2.74 and .915. Had Malcolm been 20 years old, I'd give him a break, but the guy is 25. Had Miss been a tremendous goalie who's too good for the ECHL and was sent down only because of the numbers game, I'd also give Malcolm a break.

But Miss sucks. His terrible play forced the Rangers to sign not one, but two goalies because they couldn't trust him (or Malcolm, for that matter) to be even the backup. If you are worse than Missian and you are a year older, even though you may have less pro experience, I don't trust you to do anything, not even as an AHL backup. I just don't believe that 25 year olds, no matter how little pro experience they have, can make a leap from being just ok in the lower league to being ok in the higher league. ECHL is where Malcolm will spend his career.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Bones View Post
Stajcer is no more in my mind.
At least Stajcer is 2+ years younger than Malcolm, there's an off-chance of an unexpected breakthrough. I'd say he's a more legit prospect for either NHL (extremely unlikely) or the AHL.


Last edited by Beacon: 02-20-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Beacon is offline  
Old
02-20-2014, 06:46 PM
  #115
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 10,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
Amazing how nobody remembers players like Talbot, Girardi and Stralman when talking about experiments. People just whine about those who failed as if they cost us anything. I will sign a thousand Tommy Grants if it means getting one Girardi at the end.
Absolutely. Take those fliers. So Grant is bombing out. The more I watch Allen, the more I think he's got a very real shot of being a top 4 defenseman in the league. He's smooth, unflappable and has an underrated breakout pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
I agree. Could be Dov or LeNeveu
Also agreed. I was advocating a few pages back that they use a couple of SPCs on vets for Hartford, including one for a vet goalie. Grummet-Morris would be my choice, but LeNevue would be good too, if Dov isn't amenable for whatever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
Malcolm is a year older (almost to a day) than Missiaen. At least Miss had a good streak in the AHL late last season, what has Malcolm showed us?

Even now in the ECHL, Miss is having a better season than Malcolm. Miss has 2.49 and .927, while Malcolm is at 2.74 and .915. Had Malcolm been 20 years old, I'd give him a break, but the guy is 25. Had Miss been a tremendous goalie who's too good for the ECHL and was sent down only because of the numbers game, I'd also give Malcolm a break.

But Miss sucks. His terrible play forced the Rangers to sign not one, but two goalies because they couldn't trust him (or Malcolm, for that matter) to be even the backup. If you are worse than Missian and you are a year older, even though you may have less pro experience, I don't trust you to do anything, not even as an AHL backup. I just don't believe that 25 year olds, no matter how little pro experience they have, can make a leap from being just ok in the lower league to being ok in the higher league. ECHL is where Malcolm will spend his career.
Miss really does suck. I imagine he's able to use his size effectively at the lower levels, but once he gets to the A, he's forced to move side-to-side and he just falls apart.

As for Malcolm, I don't want to say he's got a ton of upside, but I think you're writing him off just a tad too quick. He hasn't even been in the organization for a full season yet. Let's not call his goose cooked until he's had at least 2 or 3 training camps with the team. After all, it took Cam (granted he was younger) 4 years in the organization to pull it all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
At least Stajcer is 2+ years younger than Malcolm, there's an off-chance of an unexpected breakthrough. I'd say he's a more legit prospect for either NHL (extremely unlikely) or the AHL.
I put them in about the same category for the reason I stated above (Stajcer has an extra year in the organization, despite being younger). Both have an outside chance of being useful, but I don't have high hopes for either.



Skapper, on the other hand, is really starting to pique my interest. I know nyr2k2 has been beating his drum for a couple of months now - was there anyone who was a big fan when we picked him? If so, great call.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Old
02-20-2014, 06:59 PM
  #116
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him
 
nyr2k2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Country: United States
Posts: 23,515
vCash: 500
Awards:
I was a fan only because of his name, which is solid. Knew nothing about him otherwise.

nyr2k2 is online now  
Old
02-20-2014, 07:05 PM
  #117
TheRightWay
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post


Skapper, on the other hand, is really starting to pique my interest. I know nyr2k2 has been beating his drum for a couple of months now - was there anyone who was a big fan when we picked him? If so, great call.

I think I remember one of the Rangers bloggers who watches him interviewing Skapski and heaping a lot of praise on him earlier in the season.

Anyway, I think we'll see a few new names in the goaltending department. Likely one of the top European or NCAA free agents.

TheRightWay is offline  
Old
02-20-2014, 07:15 PM
  #118
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 10,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
I was a fan only because of his name, which is solid. Knew nothing about him otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRightWay View Post
I think I remember one of the Rangers bloggers who watches him interviewing Skapski and heaping a lot of praise on him earlier in the season.

Anyway, I think we'll see a few new names in the goaltending department. Likely one of the top European or NCAA free agents.
I went back and looked at the thread after he was drafted.

Pure. Gold.

First a bunch of fantastic 1-liners before he was picked in anticipation of a no-name pick and then a lot of griping about how there were better players on the board. If he keeps this up, Bluenote will owe Skapper (and Ryan McGill and Gordie Clark) an apology.

EDIT: here's the thread: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...hlight=skapski


Last edited by BrooklynRangersFan: 02-20-2014 at 07:35 PM.
BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Old
02-20-2014, 07:22 PM
  #119
TheRightWay
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
I went back and looked at the thread after he was drafted.

Pure. Gold.

First a bunch of fantastic 1-liners before he was picked in anticipation of a no-name pick and then a lot of griping about how there were better players on the board.

If he keeps this up, Bluenote will owe Skapper (and Ryan McGill and Gordie Clark) an apology.
I found the article in case anyone is interested. From September.

http://www.nyrangersblog.com/2013-ar...self-team.html

TheRightWay is offline  
Old
02-21-2014, 12:01 AM
  #120
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors
 
Beacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 8,517
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
As for Malcolm, I don't want to say he's got a ton of upside, but I think you're writing him off just a tad too quick. He hasn't even been in the organization for a full season yet. Let's not call his goose cooked until he's had at least 2 or 3 training camps with the team. After all, it took Cam (granted he was younger) 4 years in the organization to pull it all together.

The number of years in the organization is less important than the guy's age. How long he was a Ranger/Packer/Warrior doesn't effect his body development, speed, quickness, talent.

It does take a little time to adjust to the pros, but it's not 2-3 years. Talbot didn't take 4 years to adjust to the pros, he took 4 years to get good enough to play in the NHL. Malcolm's time to adjust to the pros was last year and his adjustment left him as a backup in the ECHL as an almost-25 year old.

Beacon is offline  
Old
02-21-2014, 12:01 AM
  #121
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke
 
Bluenote13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BKLYN, NYC
Posts: 23,728
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
If he keeps this up, Bluenote will owe Skapper (and Ryan McGill and Gordie Clark) an apology. ]
'If he keeps this up...' , always the key to me

Good streak is nice, but let's not go overboard here, still very early and goalies are often the most unpredictable at this age.

At the end of the day it was a 6th round pick, rather them pick their friends kids there than in the top rounds.

Bluenote13 is offline  
Old
02-21-2014, 04:30 AM
  #122
Ail
k.
 
Ail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 17,267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
I went back and looked at the thread after he was drafted.

Pure. Gold.

First a bunch of fantastic 1-liners before he was picked in anticipation of a no-name pick and then a lot of griping about how there were better players on the board. If he keeps this up, Bluenote will owe Skapper (and Ryan McGill and Gordie Clark) an apology.

EDIT: here's the thread: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...hlight=skapski
I don't see the usefulness of calling out posters for their critique of draft picks in hindsight. I mean yeah on one hand we should all just sit somewhere right in the middle on the picks because outside of a few players each draft, it's hard to be making any predictions. However we all have our bias and opinions when it comes to the picks, and sometimes you're right, sometimes you're wrong. It's also a little early to be doing this for last year's picks.

__________________
Ail is offline  
Old
02-21-2014, 04:44 AM
  #123
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 10,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ail View Post
I don't see the usefulness of calling out posters for their critique of draft picks in hindsight. I mean yeah on one hand we should all just sit somewhere right in the middle on the picks because outside of a few players each draft, it's hard to be making any predictions. However we all have our bias and opinions when it comes to the picks, and sometimes you're right, sometimes you're wrong. It's also a little early to be doing this for last year's picks.
Oh, c'mon. I'm not saying anything about the kid other than it's okay to be a little excited about his start. And, as for the comments about the draft thread, I was just having a bit of fun, particularly with BN (which is how he appears to have taken it).

BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Old
02-21-2014, 04:54 AM
  #124
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 10,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
The number of years in the organization is less important than the guy's age. How long he was a Ranger/Packer/Warrior doesn't effect his body development, speed, quickness, talent.

It does take a little time to adjust to the pros, but it's not 2-3 years. Talbot didn't take 4 years to adjust to the pros, he took 4 years to get good enough to play in the NHL. Malcolm's time to adjust to the pros was last year and his adjustment left him as a backup in the ECHL as an almost-25 year old.
Again, I don't have ridiculously high hopes for Malcolm, but they signed him as a 24 year old. He's played in all of 22 pro hockey games to this point. Let's give him a bit more runway before we write him off for good.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Old
02-21-2014, 05:09 AM
  #125
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 10,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
'If he keeps this up...' , always the key to me

Good streak is nice, but let's not go overboard here, still very early and goalies are often the most unpredictable at this age.

At the end of the day it was a 6th round pick, rather them pick their friends kids there than in the top rounds.
Oh, I hear ya. I'm not predicting the Vezina for Skapski just yet, but it is quite an encouraging start.

And to be fair about the "friend's kid" thing, this is also how late round gems sometimes get discovered. It needn't necessarily be a case of pure nepotism; rather, it could be an inside tip along the lines of "Gordie, we got this kid Skapski here. I know his numbers are mediocre, but ever since he abandoned the butterfly, he's been unreal. You gotta come check him out - you'll thank me."

Either way, as I wrote above, I'm mostly just giving you a hard time.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.