Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Notices

Believe

Old
02-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Lux Aurumque*

vCash: 500
Believe

I've had my fair share of criticizms of the Thrashers..okay, maybe MORE than my fair share. I apologize to all the other fans of the Thrashers, and even to Canucks fans about this. I suppose I've gotten out of hand the past two games. But that isn't the point of this thread.

I just watched THIS video (My personal favorite Thrashers video) and I realized something. The greatest thing about being a Thrashers fan is the ups and downs of it. Sure losing sucks, but then this team has always come back and won an important game, or just any game to make its fans happy. The 2003-2004 season was all about Dan Snyder. Our guys went out there trying to win every game for him. Yeah, we missed the playoffs, but seeing our guys out there with Snyder's number on their jerseys celebrating after a win was an amazing thing to see. What I mean by this all..is..the greatest thing about being a Thrashers fan is that even when things seemed so hopeless, we've always had a belief in our team, and they've always believed in themselves.

Win or lose...I believe.

This is OUR year. Whether we go all the way or not, the Thrashers are our team and no matter what I've said, Im proud of them either way, and if you really are a fan of this team, you should be too. This thread is for us to send a message to the team that we believe in them, even though they probably won't ever see it.

GO THRASHERS!

Lux Aurumque* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2007, 09:25 AM
gamera

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to gamera Send a message via AIM to gamera Send a message via MSN to gamera Send a message via Yahoo to gamera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
I've had my fair share of criticizms of the Thrashers..okay, maybe MORE than my fair share. I apologize to all the other fans of the Thrashers, and even to Canucks fans about this. I suppose I've gotten out of hand the past two games. But that isn't the point of this thread.

I just watched THIS video (My personal favorite Thrashers video) and I realized something. The greatest thing about being a Thrashers fan is the ups and downs of it. Sure losing sucks, but then this team has always come back and won an important game, or just any game to make its fans happy. The 2003-2004 season was all about Dan Snyder. Our guys went out there trying to win every game for him. Yeah, we missed the playoffs, but seeing our guys out there with Snyder's number on their jerseys celebrating after a win was an amazing thing to see. What I mean by this all..is..the greatest thing about being a Thrashers fan is that even when things seemed so hopeless, we've always had a belief in our team, and they've always believed in themselves.

Win or lose...I believe.

This is OUR year. Whether we go all the way or not, the Thrashers are our team and no matter what I've said, Im proud of them either way, and if you really are a fan of this team, you should be too. This thread is for us to send a message to the team that we believe in them, even though they probably won't ever see it.

GO THRASHERS!
awesome...this is my kind of thread!

i can tell you that at least one member of the organization will see this thread they know we love them

gamera is offline   Reply With Quote