HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Closed Thread

Old
02-26-2014, 08:40 AM
BigBlueAndRed

vCash: 500
Anyone going to the State of the Franchise meeting on Sunday?

Old
02-26-2014, 09:27 AM
Devils Dominion
Julie Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by zap14 View Post
Copied below from the email I got.

College Night Experience Options:
100 level - $43 (Regularly up to $81)
*100 level tickets include a $10 food and beverage card
200 level - $20 (Regularly up to $49)
I am happy to see these new college night deals.
***Though it would make more sense for it to be poasted on the Devils website instead of a secret

$20 is how it should be, not in the mid $30s, as they were earlier in the season.

Now we will hear more fans booing Parise on March 20.

Last edited by Devils Dominion: 02-26-2014 at 09:51 AM.
Old
02-26-2014, 10:02 AM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueAndRed View Post
Could have sworn I chose that but I didn't receive an email about it.

Old
02-26-2014, 10:42 AM
BigBlueAndRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Could have sworn I chose that but I didn't receive an email about it.
Email went out last night.. was in my promotions folder if you use gmail.

Old
02-27-2014, 06:39 AM
indfin

Quote:
That said, March/April is looking like it'll have a lot of sellouts with prices at or above face value (especially for weekend games).. If this team gets on a roll, look out! You'll be glad you only paid $27. If Marty's last game is that Boston one in April, that'll be even more true
The Detroit game (3/4) has more than 1,500 tickets available on SH, as do the weeknight games against the Bruins and Wild. Virtually every one of these tickets are being offered below face value and in many cases around sth cost. The games against the Panthers and Coyotes at the end of the month are already dirt-cheap.

Unless the team gets on a tremendous roll ... or the team does some serious discounting ... I don't see how they sell out many (if any) games the rest of the way. The final home game is an exception ... I think people are eyeing that one as a Marty farewell ... if he isn't traded, I can envision a spike in sales (and secondary market prices) right after the deadline.

Of course, you can imagine the scenario:

-- No trade of Marty
-- Schneider plays virtually every game and continues to play well; Marty is ok when he does play (maybe another shutout ... another awful game ... and a few solid games)
-- Devils need to win last game of the season to make playoffs

Who is your goalie?

Old
02-27-2014, 06:51 AM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

vCash: 50
And if Marty IS traded, prices for the Boston game are going to crash faster than Bitcoins lol.

Old
02-27-2014, 07:12 AM
NJDevils7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
And if Marty IS traded, prices for the Boston game are going to crash faster than Bitcoins lol.
Why the Boston game?

Old
02-27-2014, 08:42 AM
SETHROLLINS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevils7 View Post
Why the Boston game?
Last game of the year.

Old
02-27-2014, 08:43 AM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

vCash: 50
That's the home finale, prices are high now partly because of the possibility it's Marty's last game. But if he's traded and we're out of it you can get in the building for $20 on Fan Appreciation Day. Even if we're out of it and he isn't traded prices will get higher than they are now though.

Old
02-27-2014, 06:04 PM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Looks like Harris is bringing Philly to the Rock..New, Philly-themed option at the Rock (used to be boardwalk themed).. Gonna try that roast pork sandwich, which I've had many times in Philly

Old
02-27-2014, 06:52 PM
downtown56

They're located in NYC too

Old
02-27-2014, 07:02 PM
SETHROLLINS

Quote:
Looks like Harris is bringing Philly to the Rock..New, Philly-themed option at the Rock (used to be boardwalk themed).. Gonna try that roast pork sandwich, which I've had many times in Philly

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/qu6u6ety.jpg[/

You do realize they've been there for about a month now right?

Old
02-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by zap14 View Post
You do realize they've been there for about a month now right?
Nope so it's your fault for not pointing it out then they have no excuse for being out of the roast pork at the start if the first intermission.. On a side note, pretty cool to see them baking the rolls right in the back! And yeah after I posted I realized that they are a NYC company that just claims to be authentic philly lol

Old
02-27-2014, 10:46 PM
SETHROLLINS

Quote:
Nope so it's your fault for not pointing it out then they have no excuse for being out of the roast pork at the start if the first intermission.. On a side note, pretty cool to see them baking the rolls right in the back! And yeah after I posted I realized that they are a NYC company that just claims to be authentic philly lol
I might have to try a roast pork sandwich myself on Sunday. Good way to make use of the meal card.

Old
03-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Flushing Roots

Heard from my rep they had a big presentation yesterday regarding new ticket prices for next year. Ownership doesn't want any empty seats to show up on TV and there are allegedly going to be many price reductions. Am told the announcement will come early next week.

Old
03-01-2014, 09:38 AM
downtown56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
Heard from my rep they had a big meeting yesterday regarding new ticket prices for next year. Ownership doesn't want any empty seats to show up on TV and there are allegedly going to be many price reductions. Am told the announcement will come early next week.
Hopefully the whole arena gets price reductions. They could just lower prices in the lower level since that's what you see on TV.

Old
03-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Devils Dominion
Julie Fan Club

The perception from watching on tv is the arena is empty, because you see lots of empty black club seats along with some corner reds down low.

The rest of the building could be packed full, but for those not there, it's what they perceive in tv, an image problem.

Something has to be done about the club seat pricing.

Old
03-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Wingman77
Glory Days

Quote:
Heard from my rep they had a big presentation yesterday regarding new ticket prices for next year. Ownership doesn't want any empty seats to show up on TV and there are allegedly going to be many price reductions. Am told the announcement will come early next week.
Timing makes sense since I believe renewals have been or are in the process of coming out

Old
03-01-2014, 10:11 AM
BenedictGomez
Hynes = Skeletor

Quote:
I doubt it has anything to do with "how it looks on TV", and everything to do with, "wow, this pricing actually makes sense".

I (and several other posters here) have been talking about how idiotic the lower bowl pricing strategy has been since........oh.......circa summer of 2007.

Old
03-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Summer07Devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
I doubt it has anything to do with "how it looks on TV", and everything to do with, "wow, this pricing actually makes sense".

I (and several other posters here) have been talking about how idiotic the lower bowl pricing strategy has been since........oh.......circa summer of 2007.
More along the lines of uh-oh all of our brokers in the club (and everywhere else) are pulling out. There has been talk among brokers the whole season that if the Devils raise their "special" broker rates by even $5 they are all gone.

You might not think that's a lot but I know one guy who owns about 40 club seats paying around $130 a seat I believe comes out to $228,000 a season. I'd like to see you broker haters shell out that kinda cash.

Want to see it get empty that's what WILL happen. However if these rumors about a "major" price reduction are true I wonder how the Devils plan on keeping the brokers out at that point. Then again Eric swore all up and down the east coast that he wouldn't sell to brokers.

Anyone know when he's getting fired? Hopefully he gets canned at the end of the season. And for those of you that think upper level management is nice you all need a whiff of reality. It took me 6 plus months to get my money back from them and only because I took legal action that forced them to pay up and even still at that point they'd tried duping my lawyer into giving "comparable" seats when in reality they were trying to pass off Diablos SRO tickets to me. Their lawyer Christie Weinberg or whatever was just as sly and deceptive as the rest of them. In one year I went from a diehard fan to a casual attender all thanks to how management treated and handled me. (for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about go back a ways I posted the situation a long time ago, but in a quick recap a Devils rep swiped my card for seats that costed an extra $3,000 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and then admitted that she did it wrongly and that I was right however management turned around called me a broker even though the week before this happened I wasn't considered one and even though I only have 2 seats and even though I attended 75% of games and refused to move my seats or give a refund and as I stated above took to all ends of the earth to get $$ back. That's something that money cannot replace. SICK SICK SICK.

Old
03-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Devils Dominion
Julie Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer07Devils View Post
More along the lines of uh-oh all of our brokers in the club (and everywhere else) are pulling out. There has been talk among brokers the whole season that if the Devils raise their "special" broker rates by even $5 they are all gone.

You might not think that's a lot but I know one guy who owns about 40 club seats paying around $130 a seat I believe comes out to $228,000 a season. I'd like to see you broker haters shell out that kinda cash.

Want to see it get empty that's what WILL happen. However if these rumors about a "major" price reduction are true I wonder how the Devils plan on keeping the brokers out at that point. Then again Eric swore all up and down the east coast that he wouldn't sell to brokers.

Anyone know when he's getting fired? Hopefully he gets canned at the end of the season. And for those of you that think upper level management is nice you all need a whiff of reality. It took me 6 plus months to get my money back from them and only because I took legal action that forced them to pay up. and even still at that point they'd tried duping my lawyer into giving "comparable" seats when in reality they were trying to pass off Diablos SRO tickets to me. Their lawyer Christie Weinberg or whatever was just as sly and deceptive as the rest of them. In one year I went from a diehard fan to a casual attender all thanks to how management treated and handled me. (for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about go back a ways I posted the situation a long time ago, but in a quick recap a Devils rep swiped my card for seats that costed an extra $3,000 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and then admitted that she did it wrongly and that I was right however management turned around called me a broker even though the week before this happened I wasn't considered one and even though I only have 2 seats and even though I attended 75% of games and refused to move my seats or give a refund and as I stated above took to all ends of the earth to get $$ back. That's something that money cannot replace. SICK SICK SICK.
You should not let non-hockey people in suits sway your fandom of the players/team/logo.

No ones forcing you to buy seasons in the clubs.

You can get tix through stubhub or other methods if you truly enjoy hockey and are really a Devils fan (which only you know that answer).

Old
03-02-2014, 07:02 AM
radnj1972

Send a message via Skype™ to radnj1972
LOVE ME SOME SHORTYS!!!!!!!
Wish they sold souvenir cups and beer like the other concessions tho :\

Quote:

Old
03-02-2014, 07:07 AM
radnj1972

Send a message via Skype™ to radnj1972
You still have me in 125 lol but far far away from you
Quote:
(ah, didn't know you were one of the 225 folks)

Oh nooooooo, all my friends in 225 will be gone and I'll basically be all alone Cowbell's parents had moved their seats to next to mine, but I haven't seen them since like 2013 so maybe it's me They better not raise my prices in 226, it's a ghost town as is especially with 227 being the same price.. Hope some of the 225'ers move to 226, that would be awesome

Old
03-02-2014, 07:28 AM
Devils Dominion
Julie Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueAndRed View Post
Thanks to aero!

Last edited by Devils Dominion: 03-02-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Old
03-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by radnj1972 View Post
You still have me in 125 lol but far far away from you
Haha that's true!

Closed Thread