HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-26-2014, 08:40 AM
  #576
BigBlueAndRed
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Anyone going to the State of the Franchise meeting on Sunday?

BigBlueAndRed is online now  
Old
02-26-2014, 09:27 AM
  #577
Devils Dominion
Julie Fan Club
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: One Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 30,777
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zap14 View Post
Copied below from the email I got.


College Night Experience Options:
100 level - $43 (Regularly up to $81)
*100 level tickets include a $10 food and beverage card
200 level - $20 (Regularly up to $49)
I am happy to see these new college night deals.
***Though it would make more sense for it to be poasted on the Devils website instead of a secret

$20 is how it should be, not in the mid $30s, as they were earlier in the season.

Now we will hear more fans booing Parise on March 20.


Last edited by Devils Dominion: 02-26-2014 at 09:51 AM.
Devils Dominion is offline  
Old
02-26-2014, 10:02 AM
  #578
Colin226
NJ Devils STH
 
Colin226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Flemington, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueAndRed View Post
Anyone going to the State of the Franchise meeting on Sunday?
Could have sworn I chose that but I didn't receive an email about it.

Colin226 is offline  
Old
02-26-2014, 10:42 AM
  #579
BigBlueAndRed
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Could have sworn I chose that but I didn't receive an email about it.
Email went out last night.. was in my promotions folder if you use gmail.

BigBlueAndRed is online now  
Old
02-27-2014, 06:39 AM
  #580
indfin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,177
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
That said, March/April is looking like it'll have a lot of sellouts with prices at or above face value (especially for weekend games).. If this team gets on a roll, look out! You'll be glad you only paid $27. If Marty's last game is that Boston one in April, that'll be even more true
The Detroit game (3/4) has more than 1,500 tickets available on SH, as do the weeknight games against the Bruins and Wild. Virtually every one of these tickets are being offered below face value and in many cases around sth cost. The games against the Panthers and Coyotes at the end of the month are already dirt-cheap.

Unless the team gets on a tremendous roll ... or the team does some serious discounting ... I don't see how they sell out many (if any) games the rest of the way. The final home game is an exception ... I think people are eyeing that one as a Marty farewell ... if he isn't traded, I can envision a spike in sales (and secondary market prices) right after the deadline.

Of course, you can imagine the scenario:

-- No trade of Marty
-- Schneider plays virtually every game and continues to play well; Marty is ok when he does play (maybe another shutout ... another awful game ... and a few solid games)
-- Devils need to win last game of the season to make playoffs

Who is your goalie?

indfin is offline  
Old
02-27-2014, 06:51 AM
  #581
NJDevs26
Moderator
No more status quo?!
 
NJDevs26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 35,032
vCash: 50
And if Marty IS traded, prices for the Boston game are going to crash faster than Bitcoins lol.

NJDevs26 is offline  
Old
02-27-2014, 07:12 AM
  #582
NJDevils7
Registered User
 
NJDevils7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 1,605
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
And if Marty IS traded, prices for the Boston game are going to crash faster than Bitcoins lol.
Why the Boston game?

NJDevils7 is offline  
Old
02-27-2014, 08:42 AM
  #583
SETHROLLINS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevils7 View Post
Why the Boston game?
Last game of the year.

SETHROLLINS is offline  
Old
02-27-2014, 08:43 AM
  #584
NJDevs26
Moderator
No more status quo?!
 
NJDevs26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 35,032
vCash: 50
That's the home finale, prices are high now partly because of the possibility it's Marty's last game. But if he's traded and we're out of it you can get in the building for $20 on Fan Appreciation Day. Even if we're out of it and he isn't traded prices will get higher than they are now though.

NJDevs26 is offline  
Old
02-27-2014, 06:04 PM
  #585
Colin226
NJ Devils STH
 
Colin226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Flemington, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,506
vCash: 500
Looks like Harris is bringing Philly to the Rock..New, Philly-themed option at the Rock (used to be boardwalk themed).. Gonna try that roast pork sandwich, which I've had many times in Philly




Colin226 is offline  
Old
02-27-2014, 06:52 PM
  #586
downtown56
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,267
vCash: 500
They're located in NYC too

downtown56 is offline  
Old
02-27-2014, 07:02 PM
  #587
SETHROLLINS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Looks like Harris is bringing Philly to the Rock..New, Philly-themed option at the Rock (used to be boardwalk themed).. Gonna try that roast pork sandwich, which I've had many times in Philly

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/qu6u6ety.jpg[/


You do realize they've been there for about a month now right?

SETHROLLINS is offline  
Old
02-27-2014, 07:59 PM
  #588
Colin226
NJ Devils STH
 
Colin226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Flemington, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zap14 View Post
You do realize they've been there for about a month now right?
Nope so it's your fault for not pointing it out then they have no excuse for being out of the roast pork at the start if the first intermission.. On a side note, pretty cool to see them baking the rolls right in the back! And yeah after I posted I realized that they are a NYC company that just claims to be authentic philly lol

Colin226 is offline  
Old
02-27-2014, 10:46 PM
  #589
SETHROLLINS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Nope so it's your fault for not pointing it out then they have no excuse for being out of the roast pork at the start if the first intermission.. On a side note, pretty cool to see them baking the rolls right in the back! And yeah after I posted I realized that they are a NYC company that just claims to be authentic philly lol
I might have to try a roast pork sandwich myself on Sunday. Good way to make use of the meal card.

SETHROLLINS is offline  
Old
03-01-2014, 09:36 AM
  #590
Flushing Roots
Registered User
 
Flushing Roots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 171
vCash: 500
Heard from my rep they had a big presentation yesterday regarding new ticket prices for next year. Ownership doesn't want any empty seats to show up on TV and there are allegedly going to be many price reductions. Am told the announcement will come early next week.

Flushing Roots is offline  
Old
03-01-2014, 09:38 AM
  #591
downtown56
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
Heard from my rep they had a big meeting yesterday regarding new ticket prices for next year. Ownership doesn't want any empty seats to show up on TV and there are allegedly going to be many price reductions. Am told the announcement will come early next week.
Hopefully the whole arena gets price reductions. They could just lower prices in the lower level since that's what you see on TV.

downtown56 is offline  
Old
03-01-2014, 09:51 AM
  #592
Devils Dominion
Julie Fan Club
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: One Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 30,777
vCash: 500
The perception from watching on tv is the arena is empty, because you see lots of empty black club seats along with some corner reds down low.

The rest of the building could be packed full, but for those not there, it's what they perceive in tv, an image problem.

Something has to be done about the club seat pricing.

Devils Dominion is offline  
Old
03-01-2014, 10:02 AM
  #593
Wingman77
Glory Days
 
Wingman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 18,974
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
Heard from my rep they had a big presentation yesterday regarding new ticket prices for next year. Ownership doesn't want any empty seats to show up on TV and there are allegedly going to be many price reductions. Am told the announcement will come early next week.
Timing makes sense since I believe renewals have been or are in the process of coming out

Wingman77 is offline  
Old
03-01-2014, 10:11 AM
  #594
BenedictGomez
Hynes = Skeletor
 
BenedictGomez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PRNJ
Country: United States
Posts: 28,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
Heard from my rep they had a big presentation yesterday regarding new ticket prices for next year. Ownership doesn't want any empty seats to show up on TV and there are allegedly going to be many price reductions. Am told the announcement will come early next week.
I doubt it has anything to do with "how it looks on TV", and everything to do with, "wow, this pricing actually makes sense".

I (and several other posters here) have been talking about how idiotic the lower bowl pricing strategy has been since........oh.......circa summer of 2007.

BenedictGomez is offline  
Old
03-01-2014, 08:04 PM
  #595
Summer07Devils
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
I doubt it has anything to do with "how it looks on TV", and everything to do with, "wow, this pricing actually makes sense".

I (and several other posters here) have been talking about how idiotic the lower bowl pricing strategy has been since........oh.......circa summer of 2007.
More along the lines of uh-oh all of our brokers in the club (and everywhere else) are pulling out. There has been talk among brokers the whole season that if the Devils raise their "special" broker rates by even $5 they are all gone.

You might not think that's a lot but I know one guy who owns about 40 club seats paying around $130 a seat I believe comes out to $228,000 a season. I'd like to see you broker haters shell out that kinda cash.

Want to see it get empty that's what WILL happen. However if these rumors about a "major" price reduction are true I wonder how the Devils plan on keeping the brokers out at that point. Then again Eric swore all up and down the east coast that he wouldn't sell to brokers.

Anyone know when he's getting fired? Hopefully he gets canned at the end of the season. And for those of you that think upper level management is nice you all need a whiff of reality. It took me 6 plus months to get my money back from them and only because I took legal action that forced them to pay up and even still at that point they'd tried duping my lawyer into giving "comparable" seats when in reality they were trying to pass off Diablos SRO tickets to me. Their lawyer Christie Weinberg or whatever was just as sly and deceptive as the rest of them. In one year I went from a diehard fan to a casual attender all thanks to how management treated and handled me. (for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about go back a ways I posted the situation a long time ago, but in a quick recap a Devils rep swiped my card for seats that costed an extra $3,000 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and then admitted that she did it wrongly and that I was right however management turned around called me a broker even though the week before this happened I wasn't considered one and even though I only have 2 seats and even though I attended 75% of games and refused to move my seats or give a refund and as I stated above took to all ends of the earth to get $$ back. That's something that money cannot replace. SICK SICK SICK.

Summer07Devils is offline  
Old
03-01-2014, 08:49 PM
  #596
Devils Dominion
Julie Fan Club
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: One Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 30,777
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer07Devils View Post
More along the lines of uh-oh all of our brokers in the club (and everywhere else) are pulling out. There has been talk among brokers the whole season that if the Devils raise their "special" broker rates by even $5 they are all gone.

You might not think that's a lot but I know one guy who owns about 40 club seats paying around $130 a seat I believe comes out to $228,000 a season. I'd like to see you broker haters shell out that kinda cash.

Want to see it get empty that's what WILL happen. However if these rumors about a "major" price reduction are true I wonder how the Devils plan on keeping the brokers out at that point. Then again Eric swore all up and down the east coast that he wouldn't sell to brokers.

Anyone know when he's getting fired? Hopefully he gets canned at the end of the season. And for those of you that think upper level management is nice you all need a whiff of reality. It took me 6 plus months to get my money back from them and only because I took legal action that forced them to pay up. and even still at that point they'd tried duping my lawyer into giving "comparable" seats when in reality they were trying to pass off Diablos SRO tickets to me. Their lawyer Christie Weinberg or whatever was just as sly and deceptive as the rest of them. In one year I went from a diehard fan to a casual attender all thanks to how management treated and handled me. (for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about go back a ways I posted the situation a long time ago, but in a quick recap a Devils rep swiped my card for seats that costed an extra $3,000 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and then admitted that she did it wrongly and that I was right however management turned around called me a broker even though the week before this happened I wasn't considered one and even though I only have 2 seats and even though I attended 75% of games and refused to move my seats or give a refund and as I stated above took to all ends of the earth to get $$ back. That's something that money cannot replace. SICK SICK SICK.
You should not let non-hockey people in suits sway your fandom of the players/team/logo.

No ones forcing you to buy seasons in the clubs.

You can get tix through stubhub or other methods if you truly enjoy hockey and are really a Devils fan (which only you know that answer).

Devils Dominion is offline  
Old
03-02-2014, 07:02 AM
  #597
radnj1972
Registered User
 
radnj1972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Garfield, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 72
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to radnj1972
LOVE ME SOME SHORTYS!!!!!!!
Wish they sold souvenir cups and beer like the other concessions tho :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Looks like Harris is bringing Philly to the Rock..New, Philly-themed option at the Rock (used to be boardwalk themed).. Gonna try that roast pork sandwich, which I've had many times in Philly




radnj1972 is offline  
Old
03-02-2014, 07:07 AM
  #598
radnj1972
Registered User
 
radnj1972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Garfield, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 72
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to radnj1972
You still have me in 125 lol but far far away from you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
(ah, didn't know you were one of the 225 folks)

Oh nooooooo, all my friends in 225 will be gone and I'll basically be all alone Cowbell's parents had moved their seats to next to mine, but I haven't seen them since like 2013 so maybe it's me They better not raise my prices in 226, it's a ghost town as is especially with 227 being the same price.. Hope some of the 225'ers move to 226, that would be awesome

radnj1972 is offline  
Old
03-02-2014, 07:28 AM
  #599
Devils Dominion
Julie Fan Club
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: One Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 30,777
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueAndRed View Post
Anyone going to the State of the Franchise meeting on Sunday?
Thanks to aero!


Last edited by Devils Dominion: 03-02-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Devils Dominion is offline  
Old
03-02-2014, 07:47 AM
  #600
Colin226
NJ Devils STH
 
Colin226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Flemington, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by radnj1972 View Post
You still have me in 125 lol but far far away from you
Haha that's true!

Colin226 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.