HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part IX

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-02-2014, 06:59 PM
  #826
srsly989
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
40% off all jerseys at the game tonight.
Authentics only I think.

srsly989 is offline  
Old
03-02-2014, 11:58 PM
  #827
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,309
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by srsly989 View Post
Authentics only I think.
Nope, all jerseys. Picked up a replica Girardi for a friend for only $86 since I had one of those $25 vouchers for the team store too.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
03-03-2014, 01:22 AM
  #828
ChOyBoY
Registered User
 
ChOyBoY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 89
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
Nope, all jerseys. Picked up a replica Girardi for a friend for only $86 since I had one of those $25 vouchers for the team store too.
ugh damn it..would've liked to buy a stadium series one

ChOyBoY is offline  
Old
03-03-2014, 09:25 AM
  #829
Silence Of The Plams
Zemgod
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,382
vCash: 476
Next time there is a sale on authentics at the garden, can someone either a: let me know or b: ship one to me upon payment? I don't see myself being able to make it down there anytime soon.

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
03-03-2014, 11:39 AM
  #830
Nash Money
Registered User
 
Nash Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 566
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
40% off all jerseys at the game tonight.
Do they just randomly do this or is there ever a heads up? I go to Penn every day and could just stop upstairs if I knew in advance.

Nash Money is offline  
Old
03-03-2014, 01:11 PM
  #831
dtrap
Registered User
 
dtrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Country: United States
Posts: 1,720
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to dtrap
Hey guys...haven't posted in forever...but figured this was the place to go for a jersey related question.

Yesterday, I stripped my authentic (Edge 1) Gaborik jersey in order to send it in to have a new name/number stitched on to it. The back numbers and name plate came off fine but the sleeve numbers left a bit of glue residue. Have any of you guys had experience in getting that kind of glue off a jersey? If so, what techniques/chemicals did you use?

Thanks!

dtrap is offline  
Old
03-03-2014, 03:30 PM
  #832
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan
 
lhg39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 400
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrap View Post
Hey guys...haven't posted in forever...but figured this was the place to go for a jersey related question.

Yesterday, I stripped my authentic (Edge 1) Gaborik jersey in order to send it in to have a new name/number stitched on to it. The back numbers and name plate came off fine but the sleeve numbers left a bit of glue residue. Have any of you guys had experience in getting that kind of glue off a jersey? If so, what techniques/chemicals did you use?

Thanks!
Goof off, or similar type product.

lhg39 is offline  
Old
03-03-2014, 03:34 PM
  #833
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,309
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Money View Post
Do they just randomly do this or is there ever a heads up? I go to Penn every day and could just stop upstairs if I knew in advance.
It's random. I only found out when I got into the lobby before the game and saw the sign for it. They usually have something on sale every game whether it's youth jerseys, all jerseys, certain hats, etc.

NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
03-03-2014, 07:48 PM
  #834
phillyb
Registered User
 
phillyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 156
vCash: 500
sent sportsk my stadium series jersey last week to add a patch and zuc's name and number.
i'll post pics when i get 'er back

phillyb is offline  
Old
03-03-2014, 11:16 PM
  #835
Silence Of The Plams
Zemgod
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,382
vCash: 476
Just bought a 90s coyotes jersey. Think it's a good find.

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
03-04-2014, 12:18 AM
  #836
dtrap
Registered User
 
dtrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Country: United States
Posts: 1,720
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to dtrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhg39 View Post
Goof off, or similar type product.
Thanks! I picked some up tonight and it worked great. Now my other question is where should I send it to get customized? I emailed the guy from pro-jerseys.com and he said send it in to them. The only problem is that there is no address on their website and all of his emails to me are short sentences and fragments. No info whatsoever. Makes me feel like that situation is kinda shady.

Is there anyone that you guys recommend that might be able to get my jersey back to me in two or three weeks. I will be going to see the Rangers play the Avalanche on April 3rd and would love to have it back for that game.

dtrap is offline  
Old
03-04-2014, 01:50 PM
  #837
Leopold
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11
vCash: 500
Hi,
I have few Rangers gamers for trade:
PJ Stock white liberty
Stu Bickel home & heritage
Non Rangers:
S.Thornton bruins away
Parros Ducks away

Looking for other Rangers gamers in trade.
legamon@hotmail.com

Leopold is offline  
Old
03-04-2014, 05:34 PM
  #838
srsly989
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrap View Post

Is there anyone that you guys recommend that might be able to get my jersey back to me in two or three weeks. I will be going to see the Rangers play the Avalanche on April 3rd and would love to have it back for that game.
Exclusive Pro Sports might be able to get it back to you around that time. I heard good things about them on here.

srsly989 is offline  
Old
03-05-2014, 12:09 PM
  #839
LORENZO
Registered User
 
LORENZO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Country: England
Posts: 1,033
vCash: 500
Cant wait to get back to the states to get my Jersey customised.

St. Louis
26?

Heaven.

LORENZO is offline  
Old
03-05-2014, 12:12 PM
  #840
VTPete22
Registered User
 
VTPete22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 65
vCash: 500
For those of you that have dealt with ArenaWear, have any of you used them to 'convert' a jersey (stripping and old players name/number and re-stitching a different players name/number). If so, how is there quality of work? Also, does it make any difference that the jersey is a Rbk Premier and not an Authentic Edge?

VTPete22 is offline  
Old
03-05-2014, 03:54 PM
  #841
Baumer582
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 39
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPete22 View Post
For those of you that have dealt with ArenaWear, have any of you used them to 'convert' a jersey (stripping and old players name/number and re-stitching a different players name/number). If so, how is there quality of work? Also, does it make any difference that the jersey is a Rbk Premier and not an Authentic Edge?
Arena Wear won't do it... I called and asked if they would strip my authentic Gaborik jersey and change it to a Staal one and they said they don't do that. In the process they could damage the jersey and they don't want to be held libel. I even said I'd sign something where I didn't care, but they wouldn't budge.

At least that was my experience last year...

Baumer582 is offline  
Old
03-05-2014, 04:44 PM
  #842
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,793
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baumer582 View Post
Arena Wear won't do it... I called and asked if they would strip my authentic Gaborik jersey and change it to a Staal one and they said they don't do that. In the process they could damage the jersey and they don't want to be held libel. I even said I'd sign something where I didn't care, but they wouldn't budge.

At least that was my experience last year...
To add to this, I'm pretty positive they'll strip and replace nameplates though

JohnC is offline  
Old
03-05-2014, 06:22 PM
  #843
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan
 
lhg39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 400
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
To add to this, I'm pretty positive they'll strip and replace nameplates though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baumer582 View Post
Arena Wear won't do it... I called and asked if they would strip my authentic Gaborik jersey and change it to a Staal one and they said they don't do that. In the process they could damage the jersey and they don't want to be held libel. I even said I'd sign something where I didn't care, but they wouldn't budge.

At least that was my experience last year...
Just strip it yourself. It will take about an hour. Not that difficult.

lhg39 is offline  
Old
03-06-2014, 11:13 AM
  #844
poeman
Fixing Rangers PP
 
poeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 4,593
vCash: 500
Curious...How many own a Ryan Callahan jersey and what will you do with it now?

poeman is offline  
Old
03-06-2014, 01:38 PM
  #845
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,793
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poeman View Post
Curious...How many own a Ryan Callahan jersey and what will you do with it now?
I do and I'm keeping it

JohnC is offline  
Old
03-06-2014, 11:23 PM
  #846
Silence Of The Plams
Zemgod
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,382
vCash: 476
Will continue wearing it

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
03-06-2014, 11:39 PM
  #847
haohmaru
#bdwyblueshirts
 
haohmaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fleming Island, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 5,854
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poeman View Post
Curious...How many own a Ryan Callahan jersey and what will you do with it now?
Keep it, wear it. Like Jagr

haohmaru is offline  
Old
03-06-2014, 11:42 PM
  #848
SERE 24
LGR
 
SERE 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 9,901
vCash: 500
For anyone who is moderately interested, I'm willing to negotiate a little on my G authentic from a page ago. Also gonna try to post up some other stuff I'm willing to part with over the weekend.

SERE 24 is online now  
Old
03-07-2014, 08:51 AM
  #849
JaeTM
Registered User
 
JaeTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
I was thinking of stripping it, but it's the 85th anniversary heritage one. There's only a few select players still left on the team from that year. Staal future is a question mark with the team right now. The only player id really want would be Girardi. I just don't like wearing jerseys of players that aren't on the team anymore. Callahan will be that exception though.

JaeTM is offline  
Old
03-07-2014, 08:58 AM
  #850
Silence Of The Plams
Zemgod
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,382
vCash: 476
Got my Biron jersey back today. Looks awesome.

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.