HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Purpose Tickets Thread

Old
12-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Joe T Choker
Wookin' Pa Nub in...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montross View Post
From Twitter:

Buy tickets to the game Saturday get tickets to the game next Saturday for Free! Referring Employee GNASH http://www.nashvillepredators.com/friends

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2013, 07:03 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montross View Post
From Twitter:

Buy tickets to the game Saturday get tickets to the game next Saturday for Free! Referring Employee GNASH http://www.nashvillepredators.com/friends
These promotions tick me off. It's almost like the team is slapping the STH's in the face. I feel like I would be better off not buying season tickets and just taking the team up on all of these offers. This was my first year buying season tickets and it will probably be my last for a while. Sure I won't get reward points but I don't really care about the points.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2013, 07:50 AM
hockey diva

The one thing I use the points for is food.

But yes I agree, very frustrating to see almost daily ticket deals on Twitter.

I am getting monthly surveys from the team so believe me I let my displeasure be known.

hockey diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2013, 09:13 AM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey diva View Post
The one thing I use the points for is food.

But yes I agree, very frustrating to see almost daily ticket deals on Twitter.

I am getting monthly surveys from the team so believe me I let my displeasure be known.
I added my complaint about these deals devaluing my season ticket plan as well on my monthly survey. I did add a caveat about offering a few upgrade opportunities to sit really close like they did a couple of seasons ago.

Otherwise, I'm seriously thinking of downgrading my plan to cherry pick the games I care about and using my .edu email from work to my full advantage on College Nights. Plus sitting on the border of the Cellblock 303/304 is far less fun than it was in season's past with many of the folks I enjoyed seeing on game night's moving on to other interests, seats, or out of town to new jobs. To be honest, I enjoyed the company as much or more than the games. Now that has gotten to a point where its not really as much fun as it was, beer prices are too high to self-medicate like a traveling Hawks fan, and the scanners at the doors make it a lot less plausible to smuggle snacks and drinks in too when I take the kids a few times a season.

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2013, 10:49 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

I agree on the season tickets. I've been a holder for 5 years or so and I feel like I pay way more than the average joe for tickets. You think we'd be getting the best offers because we are commited.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Jarnberg

It sucks; partly the reason I gave up my tickets too (other then not supporting a crap product). The team on the ice stinks and the market doesn't want tickets. The team gave away thousands of tickets last year and made a fake sellout streak. I know they're trying to act like it's a hard ticket to get, but it really isn't. So many ticket deals out there. But what can you do? Not many people in Nashville wants to go to games.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Force951

vCash: 50
I'm going to be in the Atlanta area for work in January, so the wife and i decided to take a side trip to Nashville for the Colorado game on the 18th. Is this likely to be a very popular game where i should by immediately or are prices likely to come down between now and then?

Also i read about the all inclusive zone but can't seem to find any tickets for the lower bowl section of this anywhere. Is it likely sold out, or is there a separate way you have to buy tickets for this? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Force951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force951 View Post
I'm going to be in the Atlanta area for work in January, so the wife and i decided to take a side trip to Nashville for the Colorado game on the 18th. Is this likely to be a very popular game where i should by immediately or are prices likely to come down between now and then?

Also i read about the all inclusive zone but can't seem to find any tickets for the lower bowl section of this anywhere. Is it likely sold out, or is there a separate way you have to buy tickets for this? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Check your PM

Old
12-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Shea Weber

Hey guys, got 2 for TONIGHT I can't use. $20 a piece. STH Face is $49.

328 row C. 15-16 on aisle right by tunnel for easy access in and out. I have them listed on Ticket exchange. Dont want em to go to waste!

Shea Weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2013, 07:23 PM
WingsMike
Registered Man

Hey guys, I didn't know where to ask this, but do doors always open 1 hour before gametime? I'm going to the game tomorrow. Thanks!

WingsMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsMike View Post
Hey guys, I didn't know where to ask this, but do doors always open 1 hour before gametime? I'm going to the game tomorrow. Thanks!
Usually an hour and a half before.

Old
01-16-2014, 02:50 PM
NoNecksCurse

anyone got 2 lower bowl tickets for saturday?

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2014, 06:56 PM
Nitrous Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
anyone got 2 lower bowl tickets for saturday?
Relatively high demand game. Cheapest stubhub tix are ~30 bucks, as opposed to the $5 for Tuesday.

Nitrous Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Hoping to go to the Feb. 8th game. Ideas on deals or prices? Need 4 tickets.

02-01-2014, 01:50 AM
EchoesoftheEighties
#Oilers2015

Hello guys I'm going to be visiting Nashville in April with some friends and I was hoping to go to the Predators-Blackhawks game on the 12th. I was looking for 4 tickets all beside each other. I've been looking at Stubhub and similar sites but haven't been able to find anything relatively decent.

Anywhere in the arena would be nice. PM if someone has anything. Thanks!

EchoesoftheEighties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2014, 10:46 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoesoftheEighties View Post
Hello guys I'm going to be visiting Nashville in April with some friends and I was hoping to go to the Predators-Blackhawks game on the 12th. I was looking for 4 tickets all beside each other. I've been looking at Stubhub and similar sites but haven't been able to find anything relatively decent.

Anywhere in the arena would be nice. PM if someone has anything. Thanks!
You won't find anything decent for a Preds Hawks game on a weekend. Ever since the Hawks got good these sell out way in advance. You'll have to spend some coin.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2014, 09:27 PM
1stLineCottonCandy

I have 3 tickets for Thursdays game against the bolts in Section 120 Row A seats 9-11 for 40 dollars a piece. I was set to go to my first game this year but unfortunately I am going to be suck at work and live in Chattanooga. I would also be willing to trade for tickets to Saturdays game and I don't really care where they are I just really want to get to go to a game.

1stLineCottonCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2014, 07:51 PM
SensForLife11

Anyone here a season ticket holder? Have a few questions about the perks the Preds offer their STHs, but having a bit of trouble tracking down one on Twitter.

SensForLife11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensForLife11 View Post
Anyone here a season ticket holder? Have a few questions about the perks the Preds offer their STHs, but having a bit of trouble tracking down one on Twitter.
I've been a partial and currently a half season. You'll receive extra tickets, hats, shirts, books, yearbooks, meet and greets with the players, etc.

Last season I was part of a small group that met Weber at the arena offices. He brought his two giant dogs and signed autographs while chatting with us. Very cool and down to earth dude.

I've renewed for next season (2 year plan) and they're giving me extra stuff for that as well.

Marty Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2014, 02:10 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensForLife11 View Post
You're not going to use this information against us, are you?

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Preds33

This was my first season as a STH and I wasn't planning on renewing. Needless to say, I was a little surprised to see an email today stating that my tickets were auto-renewed.

Old
03-05-2014, 12:18 PM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
This was my first season as a STH and I wasn't planning on renewing. Needless to say, I was a little surprised to see an email today stating that my tickets were auto-renewed.
I got the same e-mail too tucked away inside of playoff info. Guess I need to call the rep soon.

I was planning on not renewing at my current level and going with a 'Pick 6' and making use of my .edu e-mail to cherry-pick college night games. I haven't been happy with the value and kind of tired of seeing new folks get great deals on seats down low for about or less than what I am paying per ticket. We had upgrade vouchers a couple of seasons ago which were nice and I got to sit close to the glass to see the Pens and Capitals; but those seem to be long gone.

Plus for many games, Ticketmaster exchange has them for under face value too. I'm also not sure how many tickets I've just let go this season too b/c nobody I knew could use them at short notice or didn't want to sit on the perch of 304/303.

Old
03-07-2014, 02:50 PM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
Just e-mailed my rep to say that I was not renewing despite the 'auto-renewal'. Will let you know how it goes.

Old
03-07-2014, 03:06 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSteve View Post
Just e-mailed my rep to say that I was not renewing despite the 'auto-renewal'. Will let you know how it goes.
what was the subject line? Just curious. I ignore a lot of my weekly emails from Smashville, to be honest.

This is the first year that they have done this. Frankly, it doesn't really surprise me that they are "just trying to help us out by auto renewing."......

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
what was the subject line? Just curious. I ignore a lot of my weekly emails from Smashville, to be honest.

This is the first year that they have done this. Frankly, it doesn't really surprise me that they are "just trying to help us out by auto renewing."......
Mine was "Your 2014-15 Season Ticket Information"