HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Let's clear some things up about the Blues...

Closed Thread

Old
02-04-2004, 04:09 PM
transplant99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by degroat

And last of all, the 'degrunt' comment, while quite amusing because of how pathetic it was, was completely uncalled for and has been reported to the moderators. If you wish to continue this discussion I'd appeciate it if you kept your insults to yourself.
LOL...who gets the next call ? Your mother? Wow. And YOU telling others to stop insulting? pot callin kettle...pot callin kettle

Quote:
The reality is that nobody, ESPECIALLY YOU, has any clue what the CBA will be and there is an very good chance that larger contracts will end up grandfathered into the next era in some way, shape or form just like they were in the NBA.
Actually I (ESPECIALLY ME) have a fairly solid idea of what the NHL is after. You have no idea what i do or don't know, and it's funny to watch you claim as much.

We will see in a year and a halfs time who has "any clue".

Old
02-04-2004, 04:15 PM
degroat*

The league hasn't even sat down for months to discuss the CBA and somehow you know what the next CBA will be? That's quite impressive.

I also have a fairly solid idea of what the NHL is after.

I also have a solid idea what the NHLPA is after.

Chances are, neither will get anything close to what they originally wanted and probably haven't even discussed whether current contracts get granfathered in yet.

BTW... until you can find a post of mine where I called another poster a name, I'd appreciate if you didn't fabricate lies about my posting habits.

Old
02-04-2004, 04:25 PM
transplant99

Quote:
Originally Posted by degroat

The league hasn't even sat down for months to discuss the CBA and somehow you know what the next CBA will be? That's quite impressive.

I also have a fairly solid idea of what the NHL is after.

I also have a solid idea what the NHLPA is after.

Chances are, neither will get anything close to what they originally wanted and probably haven't even discussed whether current contracts get granfathered in yet.

BTW... until you can find a post of mine where I called another poster a name, I'd appreciate if you didn't fabricate lies about my posting habits.
Did I say I KNEW what the next CBA would be? Who's fabricating lies now?

Hilarious.

Better "go tell" a moderator now.

I have no need to find past posts where you were "calling names" to fellow posters.

Everyone who has tried to read this board for over the last 3 years knows it full well. To claim otherwise on your part is yet another "fabrication".

Im done wasting my time with you for now, and as I said, we will revisit this after the new CBA, or even after the deadline this year.

Old
02-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Buffaloed
Administrator
Webmaster

vCash: 50
Take your pot shots to PM or email. This thread is closed.

Closed Thread