HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Purpose Tickets Thread

Old
03-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

vCash: 500
I didn't receive that email as I bought a two year plan last year to save money on next season. They froze rates anyway. They did however auto enroll me into playoff tickets which I noticed when I logged into my account.

That's money I'm obviously not going to pay.

It doesn't appear that STH renewal is going as planned right now in Smashville.

Marty Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2014, 05:29 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Party View Post
I didn't receive that email as I bought a two year plan last year to save money on next season. They froze rates anyway. They did however auto enroll me into playoff tickets which I noticed when I logged into my account.

That's money I'm obviously not going to pay.

It doesn't appear that STH renewal is going as planned right now in Smashville.
I got an email about playoff tickets, but didn't know they had "auto enrolled " me into paying a lump sum for playoff tickets until you mentioned this. Thanks! I went and looked and it is there for me also. Just sent an email to my rep. That's a charge that I'll now have to look for and make sure it doesn't slip thru at the end of this month.

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2014, 02:46 PM
SavageSteve

Just cancelled my renewal with my rep for next year... everyone from my group of four has moved on from the 304 perch

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2014, 08:39 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSteve View Post
Just cancelled my renewal with my rep for next year... everyone from my group of four has moved on from the 304 perch
I won't be renewing either, but not because I'm mad. I start my new job in Nashville soon and I'll be on an off shift.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2014, 10:59 PM
Byrddog

vCash: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
I got an email about playoff tickets, but didn't know they had "auto enrolled " me into paying a lump sum for playoff tickets until you mentioned this. Thanks! I went and looked and it is there for me also. Just sent an email to my rep. That's a charge that I'll now have to look for and make sure it doesn't slip thru at the end of this month.
To say the least I have not had season tickets in a couple years and have got 4 calls in the last two weeks trying to talk me into getting them back. I finally told them I was not going to put out over 10k with the product they have on the ice right now. And they have not called since Monday.

Byrddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2014, 08:48 AM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
I won't be renewing either, but not because I'm mad. I start my new job in Nashville soon and I'll be on an off shift.
I'm not mad either; but all of my friends I've been going to games with the last several seasons have moved on or have kids in private high schools. Would kinda suck to go by myself. It's what I missed most during the lockout is was night out at the game with friends.

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2014, 01:19 PM
kypredfan87
Rookie User

might be a little late but i have 2 tickets to the game tonight vs COL sec 115 row HH

kypredfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2014, 03:41 PM
jntarheels

Anybody have tickets to the home finale (4/12 against Chicago) that they either are not or can not use, that would be interested in letting them go? Interested in 2, for my fiance and myself, thanks.

jntarheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2014, 07:01 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jntarheels View Post
Anybody have tickets to the home finale (4/12 against Chicago) that they either are not or can not use, that would be interested in letting them go? Interested in 2, for my fiance and myself, thanks.
kinda surprised that you don't already have tickets being that your a STH or at least I thought you were.

It will be extremely hard to get tickets to this game, unless you are willing to seriously overpay.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Nitrous Mafia

base price on stubhub is $100 whereas the phx game is $6

Nitrous Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2014, 12:40 PM
utkpred

Anyone have tickets they want to sell for Saturday??

utkpred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSteve View Post
I'm not mad either; but all of my friends I've been going to games with the last several seasons have moved on or have kids in private high schools. Would kinda suck to go by myself. It's what I missed most during the lockout is was night out at the game with friends.
Won't deny that it's more fun to go with others but going alone is not that bad. I do it all the time. I used to bring my son but he's been in college and rarely gets to go (about to graduate!) and Mr. Adzy can handle about 4 games a year (and he'll gripe about the officiating for a month after each). You get to know the people in your section and they'll high five you.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Nitrous Mafia

Going to games and shows is scary before you do it and then it can be quite awesome when you go. Perks: arrive when you want, I like to play a game of see how close I can get (seat hop until you get kicked out of the section), exit before the period is over so you can get beers/bathroom/cig quickly, leave when you want, etc.

Nitrous Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Any tips on ticket purchasing? I'm thinking about a 13 game plan, and it has been awhile. Tips on people to talk to, areas to sit, ways to negotiate?

Anything would be helpful!

07-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Montross
Favoritism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Any tips on ticket purchasing? I'm thinking about a 13 game plan, and it has been awhile. Tips on people to talk to, areas to sit, ways to negotiate?

Anything would be helpful!
The 13-game flex plan: http://predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=98324

I didn't order my plan until last week, and my ticket rep honored the ticket package. Perhaps check with them and see if they still will give you the deal.

Montross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2014, 01:10 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Areas to sit: If you would make use of the AYCE feature, 314 -315 are both good areas. Good sight line, basically getting club views for a little less money. Food is snacky stuff only, though--hot dogs, soda, nachos, popcorn, etc. It's not good for you! But if you're going to buy it anyway, it's a good deal.

However, if you're not interested in that and are annoyed by a lot of visitors--many who have never been to a hockey game before and don't know the "puck's in play--sit down!" rule or think they know a lot more than they do.

I got to where I couldn't quite handle the visitors any more and I didn't need the junk food so I moved. I'll probably miss the view and I know I'll miss the friends I made over there, but I've turned old and crotchety. Whippersnappers annoyed me too much. ;-)

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

So anyone care to explain the value of these points that half and full season ticket holders get?

Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2014, 10:57 AM
tuxfile

Quote:
So anyone care to explain the value of these points that half and full season ticket holders get?
You can use them for tickets to other events like the symphony or to buy merch like the college night tshirts. There's also an option to redeem for credits to buy concessions, but the amount necessary is pretty high. Most of it it pretty useless or costs too many points, but as a purely auxiliary benefits thing it's pretty neat.

You earn points from the value of your package and attendance (I think it's 30 for a weekend and 60 for a weeknight game).

tuxfile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

Quote:
I had a Flex 12 plan in the 2013 season and used the points for extra game tickets - which nearly gave me a full season due to the lockout. During that season they were only 500 points per ticket and I used them to take my friends to the games. Then for the 2013/2014 season (Half STH) the price went up to 5000 points for each extra ticket. Needless to say I didn't attend as many extra games last year. I use my rewards points for games that currently aren't part of my Half STH plan. Also, the rewards games are for weeknight games only - Monday through Thursday. I earn all of my points from STH bonuses and game attendance. The points you earn also rollover from season to season if you renew your STH package.

Quote:
Season Ticket Purchase: Best way to earn the most points. You earn 5 points for every dollar spent on your season ticket package.

Season Ticket Bonuses: When making your season ticket purchase, earn additional points by paying in full, paying with a 5/3 card, committing for two years, and more.

Attendance: Earn points by attending the games in your season ticket package or any additional games purchased.

Foundation Events: Earn points by supporting the Predators Foundation by purchasing tickets to select Foundation events or making a direct monetary donations.

Arena Shows: Earn points by purchasing tickets to Bridgestone Arena concerts and shows. Must purchase through account rep.

And More: Throughout the season the Preds may make available other opportunities to earn points.
More info here: Smashville Rewards Home

Marty Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2014, 10:22 PM
bdub24
Section 212

vCash: 194
Has anybody heard when the Meet the Team event is this year?

bdub24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Wrong Box Legwand

Hey guys, I had a question. Does anyone know anything about college nights this year? Me and a couple of friends want to drive down and catch a few games but I can't find any info on it anywhere.

Wrong Box Legwand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilodon View Post
Hey guys, I had a question. Does anyone know anything about college nights this year? Me and a couple of friends want to drive down and catch a few games but I can't find any info on it anywhere.
In the preseason ticket offer they sent out, they mentioned that every Thursday home game was a college night. I'm betting this excludes the season opener though.

Quote:
We missed you guys too! To ring in the fall semester, we are offering two FREE tickets to college students for one of our preseason games. Don't forget, every Thursday night home game this season is a College Night!
I do not know anything about pricing though. I know last year's went up from the year before.

Old
09-08-2014, 05:07 PM
deanwormer

vCash: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilodon View Post
email they sent out today says there are 10, includes opening night, $15 upstairs and $35 down, coupon for Jack in the box taco. I think this link gets you to the tix form:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/gr...t=&customerID=

deanwormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Preds33

Looks like they changed the name of college night to Student Rush Night. Didn't realize the team was trying to go Greek.

Old
09-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Wrong Box Legwand

Thanks guys! These guys are just starting to follow hockey so hopefully these college nights will help make them fans.

Wrong Box Legwand is offline   Reply With Quote