HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Best online hockey stores?

Old
03-21-2014, 11:09 AM
zeeto

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGTI View Post
I've used both Hockey Monkey and Pure Hockey online. As well as going to both brick and mortar stores.
I really have to hand it to hockey monkey online. They literally have everything. They will beat any price out there. Their service dept. is top notch. The big thing is, even when you pick standard shipping, the item is at your front door in no time. Nothing but good expierinces with them.
How do their B&M stores compare to online, in terms of price/selection? I'm thinking of picking up a new pair of skates and noticed the big discounts on Reebok/Easton right now. I'm heading down to visit my S/BIL in NNJ and was planning to head over and to get fitted and pick up a pair.

zeeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2014, 01:38 PM
SillyMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeto View Post
How do their B&M stores compare to online, in terms of price/selection? I'm thinking of picking up a new pair of skates and noticed the big discounts on Reebok/Easton right now. I'm heading down to visit my S/BIL in NNJ and was planning to head over and to get fitted and pick up a pair.
I went to get a pair of Easton RS skates in the Norwood Ma. store, they were 329 in store, 399 online (couple weeks ago), I went to look at Warrior DT1LT in the same store TODAY, online was 259, in store was marked down to 199(got 1).
Selection is good there (obviously not as good as online, but lotsa stuff).

YMMV

SillyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2014, 03:55 PM
wils5150

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeto View Post
i got some reebok 16k skates 2 weeks ago from the norwood monkey had them on sale for 229 then another 20% off. skates, baking and sharpening was 185 out the door

wils5150 is offline   Reply With Quote