HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

UFC 172: Rangers @ Jackets

View Poll Results: 3 stars pls
Carl Swagelin 11 7.59%
Beaver Richards 3 2.07%
Rick Nash 94 64.83%
Cros Krooder pls 5 3.45%
Derek Stepan 25 17.24%
Benoit "Captain Taco" Pouliot 11 7.59%
Martin Saint Lewis 3 2.07%
Derick Brassgod 64 44.14%
Mats Zuccarello 25 17.24%
Derek Dorsett 5 3.45%
Dom Moore 3 2.07%
Brian Boyle 3 2.07%
Ryan McNorrisfinalist 56 38.62%
G 31 21.38%
Anton Stralman 13 8.97%
Marc Staal 6 4.14%
John Moore 4 2.76%
Kevin Klein 3 2.07%
Henrik Lundqvist 75 51.72%
Winnie Cooper 8,675,313 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-22-2014, 04:16 PM
  #276
Wolfy*
The Hobbit Rules!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 3,513
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
Too bad Kreids didnt take on someone a bit stronger than that whimp
How do you think he would handle himself against someone like Thornton? I think there's a chance he'd get destroyed, because he has little fighting experience.

Wolfy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2014, 04:21 PM
  #277
slipknottin
Registered User
 
slipknottin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 3,046
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
How do you think he would handle himself against someone like Thornton? I think there's a chance he'd get destroyed, because he has little fighting experience.
I don't want him to fight Thornton. Kreids isn't a fighter. But he sure as heck is stronger and more physical than artem. I liked Kreids vs. Dingleberry Phaneuf. That was amusing. Not intimidated by him in the least

slipknottin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2014, 04:24 PM
  #278
ecemleafs
Registered User
 
ecemleafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 11,374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
How do you think he would handle himself against someone like Thornton? I think there's a chance he'd get destroyed, because he has little fighting experience.
i doubt he'd get destroyed. if anything he wudnt throw punches but hed just hold the other fighter from throwing any punches.

ecemleafs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2014, 04:31 PM
  #279
Raspewtin
Adderall Admiral
 
Raspewtin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Howard Beach, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,257
vCash: 423
I don't want Kreider to start fighting a lot. He's going to have to if he keeps throwing big hits/mixing it up, but I don't want it to be a regular part of his game.

His fight against Phaneuf I'm okay with, against someone like Thornton, no.

__________________
Raspewtin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2014, 05:14 PM
  #280
LotsOfHags
Hag You Much
 
LotsOfHags's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: Poland
Posts: 339
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LotsOfHags Send a message via Yahoo to LotsOfHags
I find it amazing on how Columbus fans are hating on Nash. What was he suppose to do? Let the little guy slash away and talk crap?

Bob deserved the shove and that should of been a goal.
Kreider body slamming Anisimov was great as well.

Other than that, I enjoyed the game. LGR against the Devils today

LotsOfHags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2014, 05:32 PM
  #281
Raspewtin
Adderall Admiral
 
Raspewtin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Howard Beach, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,257
vCash: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsOfHags View Post
I find it amazing on how Columbus fans are hating on Nash. What was he suppose to do? Let the little guy slash away and talk crap?

Bob deserved the shove and that should of been a goal.
Kreider body slamming Anisimov was great as well.

Other than that, I enjoyed the game. LGR against the Devils today
So satisfying.

I'm also glad that the affection for former Rangers is finally gone from this fanbase. It's not like Dubi or Artie had any real legacy, so I never got the gushing over them leaving. **** them both, really.

Now Dubinsky just needs to get crushed, and I'll be content :p.

Raspewtin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2014, 06:56 PM
  #282
egelband
Registered User
 
egelband's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Yokohama
Country: United States
Posts: 2,207
vCash: 500
any thinking that there will be action taken against that ref who took away nash's goal last night?
more of a rhetorical question, cuz i know how piss-poor this league is run. but that was a real head-scratcher of a call. i mean, the ref shouldn't be allowed to even make that call. it's like if the ref decided to not do a face-off. i mean, if he thought it was kicked-in-intentionally he has to ask toronto, no? was he saying he 'intended' to blow the whistle or some-such garbage? totally out-of-left-field and calls his integrity into question surely.

egelband is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2014, 06:58 PM
  #283
SixGoalieSystem
HFBoards Sponsor
 
SixGoalieSystem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trondheim
Posts: 2,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by egelband View Post
any thinking that there will be action taken against that ref who took away nash's goal last night?
more of a rhetorical question, cuz i know how piss-poor this league is run. but that was a real head-scratcher of a call. i mean, the ref shouldn't be allowed to even make that call. it's like if the ref decided to not do a face-off. i mean, if he thought it was kicked-in-intentionally he has to ask toronto, no? was he saying he 'intended' to blow the whistle or some-such garbage? totally out-of-left-field and calls his integrity into question surely.
Incidental contact with the goaltender. It's up to the ref's discretion and he is 100% allowed to make that call. Even if it was the wrong one.

SixGoalieSystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.