Flames Draft Watcher

vCash: 500
Important message to those going to the game tonight

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/forum_p...?TID=9145&PN=1

Old
02-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Hydroponic Harold

I guess you never read my post on the group hug thing eh?????Maybe instead of booing, the fans should throw rose petals and blow kisses the first time he lets a soft one in ..do you think that might help him ????I mean hes only making 4 million and so he shouldnt be held accountable for playing CRAPPY!!!!!!

Old
02-05-2004, 06:32 PM
BIG M

Boo Him!

Turek does not deserve the Flames fans cheers. He has not been a good goaltender since he signed his big contract. The stats on Turek show that he should not be playing in the NHL. My advise to Turek is to go home and stop stealing money from the Flames.

Old
02-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Ice Cream Man
$1 Oysters

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG M
Turek does not deserve the Flames fans cheers. He has not been a good goaltender since he signed his big contract. The stats on Turek show that he should not be playing in the NHL. My advise to Turek is to go home and stop stealing money from the Flames.
lol, stealing money from the Flames? All he has to do is show up to the rink for hockey games and he makes $4.5 mill no matter how he plays.

Unfortunently, I highly doubt Turek is going to give that up for anything.

BTW, Turek's stats are similar to Kolzig's and Salo's. Should they not be in the NHL either?

Old
02-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Phanuthier*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroponic Harold
I guess you never read my post on the group hug thing eh?????Maybe instead of booing, the fans should throw rose petals and blow kisses the first time he lets a soft one in ..do you think that might help him ????I mean hes only making 4 million and so he shouldnt be held accountable for playing CRAPPY!!!!!!
Haha, I'll send him a best wishes card too.

Old
02-05-2004, 11:11 PM
kruezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man
lol, stealing money from the Flames? All he has to do is show up to the rink for hockey games and he makes $4.5 mill no matter how he plays.

Unfortunently, I highly doubt Turek is going to give that up for anything.

BTW, Turek's stats are similar to Kolzig's and Salo's. Should they not be in the NHL either?
Well, some fans might argue that too

Old
02-05-2004, 11:16 PM
Cactus Jack

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
All you people who bash people for bashing Turek, today was a good example of what I've been saying all along. Turek played a good game, didn't let in a soft goal, and wasn't booed once. Obviously, there were a few jeers, but nothing he probably noticed. See? Play well and you'll earn respect.

But I wanna see how Kiprusoff does when he comes back.

The only good players tonight really were Gelinas, McAmmond, and Donovan. Good line on both endes of the ice. Man, McAmmond was just born to be a flame.

Old
02-05-2004, 11:21 PM
kruezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack
All you people who bash people for bashing Turek, today was a good example of what I've been saying all along. Turek played a good game, didn't let in a soft goal, and wasn't booed once. Obviously, there were a few jeers, but nothing he probably noticed. See? Play well and you'll earn respect.

But I wanna see how Kiprusoff does when he comes back.

The only good players tonight really were Gelinas, McAmmond, and Donovan. Good line on both endes of the ice. Man, McAmmond was just born to be a flame.
I agree, where was the Iginla line tonight? I mean, they were okay, but we needed some offense out of them tonight, or really anyone, Reinprecht has fallen of the face of the planet too, did he rush back? I'm starting to wonder.

Oh well, 1-2-1 on this homestand, with a win over ATL after the break we can put it to .500, but they a tough group of road games is coming up.

Old
02-05-2004, 11:28 PM
Heathen

Send a message via ICQ to Heathen Send a message via AIM to Heathen Send a message via MSN to Heathen Send a message via Yahoo to Heathen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kruezer
Reinprecht has fallen of the face of the planet too, did he rush back? I'm starting to wonder.
I'm wondering the same. We know, or at least hope, he's better than this. I just want to see us play team defence again.

Old
02-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Flames 1st pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames Draft Watcher
I pass on this offer.

I find it rediculous for me to have to give an applause in advance for an overpaid underperform professional athlete so that he can have a good game....

You want my cheers show me what you got first.

Closed Thread