HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Enough with the Devils

Old
02-24-2007, 10:36 AM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

vCash: 500
As I said 4 games against the Islanders can be huge. 4 games against the penguins, 3 against the Canadians, 2 against the Flyers and 2 against someone else. It's the playoffs baby, so they better play like it.

WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2007, 10:40 AM
bubba5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyF27 View Post
As I said 4 games against the Islanders can be huge. 4 games against the penguins, 3 against the Canadians, 2 against the Flyers and 2 against someone else. It's the playoffs baby, so they better play like it.
If we dont take 3 out of 4 from the fishsticks and also win the next 5 games then forget about it .

bubba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2007, 11:23 AM
bubba5

Here is another reason why we will never be as good as the Devils (as long as Lou and Glen are in charge). By the way all of our picks where higher in the 1st round than the Devils, but i'm sure I dont have to remind any of you. See a trend!
NHL stats
Rangers Draft 1st round picks
03 - Jessiman 0G 0A
04 - Montoya (still waiting, will give benefit of doubt)
04 - Korpikoski 0G 0A
05 - Staal 0 G 0 A (we shall see)

Devils

03 - Paraise 39 G 32 A
04 - Zajac 11 G 18 A
05 - Begfors 0 G 0 A (odds are he will produce also)

Old
02-24-2007, 11:32 AM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

I like how Staal is a "we shall see" when they say he's pretty much a sure thing while "Begfors" is an "odds are he will produce also" nice bias there buddy, get lost. Every post I've seen from you is negative towards the Rangers.

Also Prucha has the same amount of points as Zajac, and he was an 8th round pick, and performed much better than him in his rookie year too... so I don't see the point.

The only place where we can say we were idiotic was taking Jessiman over Parise. At the same time, Montoya was taken at a time when the Rangers had no clear #1 and he can bring in a nice return in the future as well.

Korpikoski is too soon to tell how he will be. This is his first year pro in the AHL and he'll probably be up in the next couple of years.

Last edited by WhipNash27: 02-24-2007 at 11:39 AM.
WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2007, 03:37 PM
bubba5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyF27 View Post
I like how Staal is a "we shall see" when they say he's pretty much a sure thing while "Begfors" is an "odds are he will produce also" nice bias there buddy, get lost. Every post I've seen from you is negative towards the Rangers.

Also Prucha has the same amount of points as Zajac, and he was an 8th round pick, and performed much better than him in his rookie year too... so I don't see the point.

The only place where we can say we were idiotic was taking Jessiman over Parise. At the same time, Montoya was taken at a time when the Rangers had no clear #1 and he can bring in a nice return in the future as well.

Korpikoski is too soon to tell how he will be. This is his first year pro in the AHL and he'll probably be up in the next couple of years.
I've been a Rangers fan since 1978, so I know what this franchise is about. Also, when you have only been in the playoffs once in 8 years and in that 1 year you get swept and this year is going down the tubes, I have the right to be as negative as I want to be. That said, I will be in front of the tube tonight rooting for my Rangers as hard as ever tonight, but when I see the continued failures from the front office down it is hard to say positive things about them.

Let go Rangers!