HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Ticket Exchange and Questions

Old
11-23-2013, 10:57 AM
silly1118

vCash: 500
Anybody have a cheap single for tonights Islanders/Flyers game that they would be willing to unload?

silly1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2013, 11:16 PM
mercury

Anyone have four tickets available for the Wild game on the 23rd? PM me.

mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Hiesenberg

I got 2 Tix to the Eagles game this Sunday, let me know if anybody is interested.

Hiesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2013, 11:50 AM
canadiancreed
Exiled from paradise

Hello all

I bought two tickets (Section 102, Row 11) for the Habs game next Thursday, but just had my work plans cancelled on me, so I won't be in Philly to enjoy the game. Currently have on Stubhub if anyone's interested.

Last edited by canadiancreed: 12-08-2013 at 05:48 PM.
canadiancreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Hiesenberg

My 12/17 Tix are on StubHub...Section 116, Row 19, aisle seats (2)

Old
12-15-2013, 01:14 PM
mercury

I picked up some tix from Cheap Tickets. Will be in Section 202 for Flyers-Wild.

mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2013, 10:06 AM
AaronTrieu

I have tickets for tonights game for cheap. $90 for the pair. section 221 row 6. Good seats for the price. PM me

AaronTrieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2013, 01:21 PM
GingerFetish

Might be a bit OT but still "ticket related" so

Has anyone ever gone to the Carnival without a pre-purchased photo/autograph ticket and was still able to get in line say to meet their favorite player that was on the tickets list? (ala the top 6) I really wanna meet G and Jake, might have to try eBay since I'm out of state and will just be visiting for a few days.

Last edited by GingerFetish: 12-19-2013 at 01:28 PM.
GingerFetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 12:24 PM
MJMazzarone
#AnyonebutNYR

Devils fan coming in peace.

I have two tickets that I'm looking to sell for tomorrow's game in Newark if anyone here will be in the area and is looking for tickets.

Section 121. Row 10. PM me with an offer if interested.

MJMazzarone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2014, 07:32 AM
Hiesenberg

I just listed my tickets for $64/ea. Section 117/Row 19/Seats 11 & 12 for tonight.

I'm in South Jersey, I don't think it'll be smart to drive in this mess. If anybody is closer and doesn't mind, go for it. They are good seats.

Old
01-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Shady McCoy
Eagles That Quack

Does anyone know if seat numbers go left to right facing the ice or right to left?

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Shady McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2014, 04:48 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Couturier View Post
Does anyone know if seat numbers go left to right facing the ice or right to left?
If you're facing the ice, the higher seat number is to your right.

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Shady McCoy
Eagles That Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
If you're facing the ice, the higher seat number is to your right.
Thank you kind sir.

Shady McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2014, 01:03 PM
PAZUZU

got my season ticket holder invoice today in the mail for next year's tickets, prices went up.

PAZUZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2014, 01:32 AM
OzFlyers
Registered Boozer

I will be in Philly for the first time in 14 years end of March. Would love to see the boys get revenge on the Bruins March 30. Can any STH's help an old Flyers fan out with two tickets at a reasonable price?

OzFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2014, 07:04 PM
Chicken Chaser
Zaphod Beeblebrox

Looking for two tickets to see the Penguins come to town on the 15th of March, It's my brothers birthday and I'd like to take him to a game as he hasn't been in years. I'm looking for lowers at a reasonable price, everything i've looked at is laughable how double/triple priced the seats are. Many thanks in advance.

Chicken Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2014, 11:50 PM
SensForLife11

Hey all, so I've decided to try putting together an article that will compare all the NHL teams' STH perks/benefits. To do so though I'll need help from season ticket holders from each NHL team as most of them don't make all the detailed STH perks/benefits public. Of interest to me especially is how each team manages their meet and greet events (can you get autographs/photos, are the star players present, how many players you can meet, other activities, free food, is it combined with an event open to the public etc). Also if you've seen any changes in your teams' perks/benefits in the past few seasons for better or worse. If any of you are season ticket holders and would care to help, that'd be great. You can post here, tweet me at @BringBackLee, or email me at sensforlife11@hotmail.com. Thanks!

SensForLife11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2014, 08:31 AM
PAZUZU

the STH meet and greet is usually held at the WFC, they place 2 or 3 guys in different spots around the arena and you run around waiting in line for each. it used to be that you selected early entrance to this event as one of your benefits, but the past few years it's been for STH's who provide an "early bird" payment.

can you get autographs/photos autographs yes, photos yes and no, you can take their picture when they are signing your stuff but they usually have signs posted about no candid photos, but i'd say it depends, I know I have seen people getting shots with players in previous years
are the star players present yes
how many players you can meet it depends on how long the lines are. the first year I went I waited over an hour for Mike Richards and probably only ended up with a half dozen auto's that year. the one they had this year, it was easily the least attended one I have been to, and I ended up with 14 auto's.
other activities, free food, is it combined with an event open to the public they do give you a voucher for free food for this event, but it is not open to the public.

STH's also get a free gift from the flyers every year. this year we got 2 nice heavy glass mugs with the 2014 draft logo etched on it. my personal favorite event has been the town hall, I think it's pretty cool you get to meet members of the front office and ask them anything. the one this year was held right after hextall came on board, and he was there.

PAZUZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2014, 06:29 PM
SensForLife11

Thanks bud, appreciate, I'll credit you in the article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAZUZU View Post
the STH meet and greet is usually held at the WFC, they place 2 or 3 guys in different spots around the arena and you run around waiting in line for each. it used to be that you selected early entrance to this event as one of your benefits, but the past few years it's been for STH's who provide an "early bird" payment.

can you get autographs/photos autographs yes, photos yes and no, you can take their picture when they are signing your stuff but they usually have signs posted about no candid photos, but i'd say it depends, I know I have seen people getting shots with players in previous years
are the star players present yes
how many players you can meet it depends on how long the lines are. the first year I went I waited over an hour for Mike Richards and probably only ended up with a half dozen auto's that year. the one they had this year, it was easily the least attended one I have been to, and I ended up with 14 auto's.
other activities, free food, is it combined with an event open to the public they do give you a voucher for free food for this event, but it is not open to the public.

STH's also get a free gift from the flyers every year. this year we got 2 nice heavy glass mugs with the 2014 draft logo etched on it. my personal favorite event has been the town hall, I think it's pretty cool you get to meet members of the front office and ask them anything. the one this year was held right after hextall came on board, and he was there.

SensForLife11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2014, 08:20 AM
PrairieHabber

Draft tickets

My son and I have travelled to the NHL draft the last four years. Last year an awesome guy from the NJ HF page connected us to the Devils PR dept and was able to get two tickets for us. We travel from Manitoba, Canada to attend the draft every year so it takes some organizing and expense to do so. Having a connection to ensure we get tickets makes things a lot easier. Is there a friendly Flyers fan out there who would be willing to help out me and my son? I realize tickets aren't available for a while. Just wondering if someone has connections to the Flyers who could help us out.

Thanks in advance!

Mod Note:If some is able to help him out please do it via PM and not the open board. We ask this in order to protect any current relationships as having possible information out there in the open could ruin one.

Last edited by Shady McCoy: 03-02-2014 at 09:54 AM.
PrairieHabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2014, 03:22 PM
AaronTrieu

anyone interested in flyers playoff tickets if they make it? I'm not attending all of them. Looking to sell to cover costs. LMK and I'll get you a price.

Old
03-23-2014, 06:07 PM
phlla12

Would anyone here be interested in splitting season tickets 4 ways next year? It would be $2k a person for this to happen. They are great lower level seats, the side the Flyers shoot twice, with extra leg room. I need two more people to make this happen. PM me for more details. Lottery for the games, etc.

phlla12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2014, 06:38 PM
LI Fly Guy

Looking to move 2 seats to tomorrow's game vs LA. Section 219 row 9. Looking for $80 for the pair.

LI Fly Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2014, 11:18 AM
WelcomeToGirouxSalem

Is stubhub the best place to get tickets? When I went the cheapest tickets were 50$ 2 rows from the top. The game was also against Washington so the prices may have been inflated as well.

WelcomeToGirouxSalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2014, 11:31 AM
AaronTrieu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelcomeToGirouxSalem View Post
Is stubhub the best place to get tickets? When I went the cheapest tickets were 50$ 2 rows from the top. The game was also against Washington so the prices may have been inflated as well.
depends on the game. Weekend games are gonna be more especially 1 o'clock games. I sell mine for season ticket holder prices. $112 for a pair 6 rows up in the mez. The best place to pick up games is craigslist off a season ticket holder. Usually cheaper than stubhub and no fees. Season ticket holds can send you the tickets electronically. I have the last two games available if you are interested.