Notices

Waddell will have end of game press conference

Old
02-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Gottokeeponrisin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackaveli View Post
not to me, i like his play up him. so basically the 2003 draft we blew it. Instead of getting Phaneuf, sutter or seabrook we get Coburn. And instead of at least letting him play here for a year we just trade him after a short stint with the team. He was probably our fastest D skater on the team and could carry the puck.

edit - is zhitnik fast? or slow as well? our overall D speed is so slow thats why we have problems in our own end. We need to address this issue imo.

edit again- k, after calming down, the trade might not be so bad, i just hope we get rid of Sutton now then. We need to get rid of him but i highly doubt it. McCarthy or Hnidy will sit probably which sucks since they are both better then Sutton. De Vries isn't going anywhere since he has won a stanley cup before with hartley right or has won one?

I guess 3.5 million for a #2 defenseman isn't bad and he is signed for two more years. I just hope that coburn doesn't become the Pronger type player people compared to him before. Hopefully Popvovic* and Valabik are good and can contribute next year. At least one of them.

We blew it in the 2nd round as well. Go to NHL.com and look at some of the players that were taken in the 2nd round of the 2003 draft. And what does that moran DW do? He trades our pick for Ivan Majesky. Wow

Gottokeeponrisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2007, 10:19 PM
mackaveli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottokeeponrisin View Post
We blew it in the 2nd round as well. Go to NHL.com and look at some of the players that were taken in the 2nd round of the 2003 draft. And what does that moran DW do? He trades our pick for Ivan Majesky. Wow
we suck at drafting unless its a top 5 pick where its usually a for sure thing. But not always ie stefan.

mackaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2007, 11:39 PM
gamera

Send a message via ICQ to gamera Send a message via AIM to gamera Send a message via MSN to gamera Send a message via Yahoo to gamera
he's supposed to play in boston, so we'll see how he fits in

gamera is offline   Reply With Quote