HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Not sure if it's just the Rangers but

Old
02-24-2007, 08:54 PM
skidrangers

vCash: 500
Not sure if it's just the Rangers but

Why do we always make so many average players look way better then they actually are. I didn't know if i was watching Jason Chimera or Marion Hossa out there, and i'm not just talking about the goal, he was solid the whole evening.

I don't want to post another rangers bashing thread, i actually think this loss could be a good thing in the long run (the ultimate optimist) but overall this was a crap game

skidrangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2007, 08:57 PM
AXN

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidrangers View Post
Why do we always make so many average players look way better then they actually are. I didn't know if i was watching Jason Chimera or Marion Hossa out there, and i'm not just talking about the goal, he was solid the whole evening.

I don't want to post another rangers bashing thread, i actually think this loss could be a good thing in the long run (the ultimate optimist) but overall this was a crap game
Do you really think the Rangers can put a winning streak together?
What can our GM possibly do to improve this team right now?
They look like they are done.

AXN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2007, 09:01 PM
g52*

Send a message via AIM to g52*
My Dad who has been watching this team for over 40 years now says that they make every goalie that comes into town look like a superstar.

g52* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2007, 09:01 PM
LeftCoastRangersFan

Kindly insert fork into turkey, & turn over.

LeftCoastRangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2007, 09:52 AM
skidrangers

I was referring to the fact that now we are obviously sellers. this team isn't going anywhere now and if were able to get rosival, malik and or any other d-men off are books it will help us out in the long run. we need another fire sale and to completely start over. with jagr in the line up its never truly a rebuild and if we can filter the younger players into the team while jj is still playing the quality of work will not vastly decline

skidrangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2007, 11:01 AM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidrangers View Post
I was referring to the fact that now we are obviously sellers. this team isn't going anywhere now and if were able to get rosival, malik and or any other d-men off are books it will help us out in the long run. we need another fire sale and to completely start over. with jagr in the line up its never truly a rebuild and if we can filter the younger players into the team while jj is still playing the quality of work will not vastly decline
I don't think anyone would ever want Jagr. Also the Rangers aren't going to want to trade him too. You're stuck with him until he retires. Same goes for Straka and possibly Nylander

WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote