HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tarik: Zubrus not close to re-signing

Old
02-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Ridley Simon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwarden View Post
Making it sound? Did you even click the link? Literally no RW not named Zubrus registered a point with Lindros and Leclair for over a month into the season, and no Zubrus point came with points from a C or L not named Lindros or Leclair. I don't even care about your argument with Jasper. I just think its ridiculous you refuse to admit you're wrong when faced with actual proof of it. You lose all credibility.
I don't even care about Japser either, so that we can agree on.

I told you that I saw your 16 games. I didn't dispute that, did I? I'm saying that I don't think that's a good sample when making the claim that Zubrus has played long stretches with stars before. I was wrong when I said it never happened......it did.

But I was right when I said that it wasn't enough to draw conclusions on how he plays with other "Star" players. Ppl on here are making it sound like that's what he's done his entire career, for god's sakes. A 20 (or so) game run to start the 97-98 season (a decade ago) doesn't back up any arguments that say he's spent long stretches playing with stars...at least not to me!

Ridley Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2007, 12:07 AM
CapitalsCupFantasy
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanwon View Post
If it was me....I would offer Zubrus 3 yrs for $10 mil

Who's the man?

CapitalsCupFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote