Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Notices

Godard

Old
02-26-2007, 08:04 AM
Lunatik*

vCash: 500
Godard

i havent heard anything about Godard being sent to Omaha but he is not listed on teh flames roster on the teams official website... is he being demoted? dealt? or is it just a glitch?

http://calgaryflames.com/cgi-bin/roster/roster.cgi

Lunatik* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 09:26 AM
StreakingRed
**Rebuild Ahead**

I was wondering the same thing. I guess we'll see on wednesday when we play the Wild. If Godard doesn't play against the Wild, something must be up.

StreakingRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Lunatik*

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreakingRed View Post
I was wondering the same thing. I guess we'll see on wednesday when we play the Wild. If Godard doesn't play against the Wild, something must be up.
apperently the flames are in the running for Laraque... i think it was dregger that said this the other day (i could be wrong and it could have been on sportsnet, the score or CBC lol)

Old
02-26-2007, 02:26 PM
natural420*

why get laraque when we have goddard?? they both do the same thing, and really godard isnt that far behind laraque either. cheaper too.

i was hoping we would get to see a godard vs. laraque matchup when we played in phoenix. maybe tonight?? doubt it though. then whoever wins the fight we make/keep as a flame

natural420* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 02:34 PM
E_Godard

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural420 View Post
why get laraque when we have goddard?? they both do the same thing, and really godard isnt that far behind laraque either. cheaper too.

i was hoping we would get to see a godard vs. laraque matchup when we played in phoenix. maybe tonight?? doubt it though. then whoever wins the fight we make/keep as a flame
Has he played since the 3 game stint (after that great fight)? Big fan of his but almost never get to see any Flames games.

E_Godard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Iggy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatik View Post
i havent heard anything about Godard being sent to Omaha but he is not listed on teh flames roster on the teams official website... is he being demoted? dealt? or is it just a glitch?

http://calgaryflames.com/cgi-bin/roster/roster.cgi
The same thing happened with Moss and Godard when they came back from the All-Star game, they weren't on the roster, but out of nowhere Moss showed up but Godard didn't. I don't see them demoting him, because I believe today is the first day the rosters can expand, as long as teams stay within the salary cap.

Iggy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2007, 12:14 PM
It's Iggy Time

what about Prust I thought he played good earlier this season when he played with the flames. does anybody know how he is doing on the farm?

It's Iggy Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Lunatik*

well hale is on the roster but not godard... maybe he is going to the minors... i dunno