HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

I'm only going to make this request once...

Old
03-02-2007, 01:50 AM
GSC

vCash: 500
I'm only going to make this request once...

To everyone who calls out a fan for criticizing Lowe or the organization by claiming that they're somehow less of a fan than they're supposed to be, quit it. Just ****ing stop it, it's childish and it makes you look like sheep.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, be it wrong or right. When it comes to the Oilers, right now there are A LOT of questionable things going on. By trying to push away those, like myself, who are frustrated by this situation and want to see change FOR THE BETTER, you're alienating the fanbase.

Take a step back and realize we're all true Oiler fans...none of us want to see the team fail. Many of us are upset by the team and organization having the problems that it has had this season, we're certainly not enjoying it. Now, you can either go ahead and roast me for posting this or you can just agree to disagree...your call, but we're not going anywhere or turning on our favourite team regardless.

GSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2007, 01:55 AM
hockeyaddict101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWC11 View Post
To everyone who calls out a fan for criticizing Lowe or the organization by claiming that they're somehow less of a fan than they're supposed to be, quit it. Just ****ing stop it, it's childish and it makes you look like sheep.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, be it wrong or right. When it comes to the Oilers, right now there are A LOT of questionable things going on. By trying to push away those, like myself, who are frustrated by this situation and want to see change FOR THE BETTER, you're alienating the fanbase.

Take a step back and realize we're all true Oiler fans...none of us want to see the team fail. Many of us are upset by the team and organization having the problems that it has had this season, we're certainly not enjoying it. Now, you can either go ahead and roast me for posting this or you can just agree to disagree...your call, but we're not going anywhere or turning on our favourite team regardless.
As long as your advice goes both ways because frankly I am getting sick of posters turning on other posters for saying or posting anything positive.

Nilsson gets three points in his first game and a poster posts that this was a good thing (and obviously it was) and posters turned on the poster.

It was a positive sign and there was nothing wrong with the thread but the poster was made to feel stupid for posting something postive.

hockeyaddict101 is offline   Reply With Quote