HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

The "Look To The Future" Thread

Old
03-02-2007, 03:38 PM
sXe
Yuuuuuup!

vCash: 500
Gainey certainly built a good foundation for the future. We finally have a farm team wich we were surprisingly lacking when A.Savard was here.

I understand fans are impatient but it will pay off in the long run. We are still an 8th place team but we're not an 8th place team relying on Dykhuis and Audette but instead on Higgins and Komi, that's the biggest difference since Gainey has arrived. People who enjoy prospects (as most HF members should) should be happy with the job BG has done in that regard.

sXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 08:22 AM
BAOT

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to BAOT
For preparing in future team like a Sabres model, Habs need for their farm play in the same type of hockey as a main team. And now they have a great defference between the offensive Hamilton and deffensive Montreal. About Kosty and Grabo I can said that I doubt whether in their superstar careers especially in Canadiens with Carbo, but in team like Sabres they will have greatly more chances for realization their potential.

Last edited by BAOT: 03-03-2007 at 08:27 AM.
BAOT is offline   Reply With Quote