HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wade Redden - Renew The Discussion...

Old
02-26-2007, 01:19 AM
The Fuhr*

vCash: 500
6-10-1 without Redden
30-12-3 With Redden

The Fuhr* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 02:27 AM
Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhr86 View Post
6-10-1 without Redden
30-12-3 With Redden

im liking it!!

its not like he's playing "Terrible" .. its just that he isnt playing like "Wade Redden" and its just a matter of time ...

Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 07:29 AM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

After the playoffs and in the off season will be the time to re-evaluate Redden's worth to this team but it is interesting that Redden's salary plus our cap room could have paid for Tkachuk, Guerin and Legace.

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 08:06 AM
Brandi

It's sad to think that billpo believes that he is right and so many are wrong.

And what's worse, is that you're trying to force your opinion, as you stated in your previous post.

It doesn't work like that. Your hate for Redden isn't going to magically spread along to others.

I am not overly happy with his play lately, but let's see what playoffs are like this year.

I was happy with last year. Due to circumstances, I think he was one of our most outstanding players vs Tampa. He was never expected to be amazing with his mother passing. And that's not a a cop out excuse. You have to take that into consideration. I'd like to find the thread that praises his dedication to this team, and what he did for the team during that time. Too many nice things were said. Which was great

So many of you forgive Phillips for his regular season play because of his playoff performances. Let's see if redden turns out like a phillips this year.

Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 09:29 AM
billpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
It's sad to think that billpo believes that he is right and so many are wrong.

And what's worse, is that you're trying to force your opinion, as you stated in your previous post.

It doesn't work like that. Your hate for Redden isn't going to magically spread along to others.

I am not overly happy with his play lately, but let's see what playoffs are like this year.

I was happy with last year. Due to circumstances, I think he was one of our most outstanding players vs Tampa. He was never expected to be amazing with his mother passing. And that's not a a cop out excuse. You have to take that into consideration. I'd like to find the thread that praises his dedication to this team, and what he did for the team during that time. Too many nice things were said. Which was great

So many of you forgive Phillips for his regular season play because of his playoff performances. Let's see if redden turns out like a phillips this year.
I'm not the only one. I am just a little more vocal. Believe you me , there are a lot more people that don't like Redden and his contract than just little old me.

The difference with Phillips is that he seems to be improving, while Redden is on the decline.

billpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2007, 01:09 AM
ISensFanI

Little fact I just looked up

the Senators are 20-2-1 when redden scores a point.

I looked at his game log on his yahoo profile, and counted them. It might be off by a bit if I missed a point in game or two, but that gives a rough idea.

20-2-1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1335/gamelog

ISensFanI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2007, 01:16 AM
The Fuhr*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISensFanI View Post
Little fact I just looked up

the Senators are 20-2-1 when redden scores a point.

I looked at his game log on his yahoo profile, and counted them. It might be off by a bit if I missed a point in game or two, but that gives a rough idea.

20-2-1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1335/gamelog
WOW and it was 20-1-1 going into the game against the Thash. Thats a pretty crazy stat.

The Fuhr* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2007, 03:28 AM
moz
Gute Post

Wow that's a Crosby-like stat (the Pens were something ridiculous like 0-30 when he doesn't score). I don't know how much it means but it's pretty neat either way.

moz is offline   Reply With Quote