HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Map's new look

Old
03-04-2007, 10:14 PM
QScout

vCash: 500
Map's new look

Anybody saw he lost one of his tooth ? I was wondering if anybody knows what happen. Anyways, he needed a new look for the ¨new¨ Marc.

QScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2007, 10:19 PM
CB420

Marc Pouliot played a great game last night, same with JFJ... they showed alot of what it's gonna take to stay here for next year, both could have had goals last night they were buzzing all night, in and around the net that whole line was our best for sure... in almost a pointless game in the standings he played maybe the best game of his NHL career so far against a divison rival in a physical game and didnt shy away by any means. Ended up with around 3 or 4 shots on goal from my count, missed the net maybe 2 or 3 more times, threw some hits, won some faceoffs, and set-up Fernando on both his goals, not to mention he's becoming one of our best penalty killers, esp. when Stolly returns, if he does this season, its gonna make our 2nd unit alot stronger. I didn't notice what happend to his tooth lol, maybe he took a highstick is the only thing that I can think of.

CB420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Other Little Mikey

He took a high stick in the Toronto game, knocked out a tooth, had to get some stitches.

Other Little Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2007, 10:31 PM
s7ark
McDavid!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright Marc! Starting to look like and Oiler now Don't worry, the UofA is a world leader in the emerging technology to regrow teeth.

He has looked fantastic of late. He totally stepped it up against a tough team with little team support. This kid is going to be a really solid player. Every aspect of his game is at least above average, with well above average offense.

This is the first time he has been healthy in forever. And he is still growing into his body. He still has another 5-10 lbs he can comfortably add. When he gets the strength to throw off good NHL defenders the way he can elite AHL ones, his game is going to take another leap. He has the ability to dominate games in him.

Hire McLellan Draft McDavid. Solidify the D and G
s7ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2007, 11:27 AM
cfrancis

vCash: 1247
Send a message via AIM to cfrancis
I've really liked his game as of late. Going to fit in well next year on the 3rd or 4th line.

cfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Jimmi Jenkins
Sometimes Miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrancis View Post
I've really liked his game as of late. Going to fit in well next year on the 3rd or 4th line.
I agree, barring something tragic, I would stay he's more then secured himself a spot on the team for next year.

His shot, his strength and his physical game are alos quite impressive.

Jimmi Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Digger12
Gold Fever

One of the things that jumps out at me regarding Pouliot is his ability to accurately pass the puck with both his forehand and backhand. He's very good at leading the rush up the ice because of that.

There's going to be some interesting decisions to be made when Stoll returns, because right now Pouliot's making a strong case for staying in the top 6, and maybe not as just a winger.

Digger12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2007, 11:51 AM
nanook

Hey, what happened to the "Antoine?"

nanook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Jimmi Jenkins
Sometimes Miracles