HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Marcel Hossa Injury Thread - Sprained MCL 3-4 Weeks

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-06-2007, 12:22 AM
  #51
WheresBarnaby
Registered User
 
WheresBarnaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 2,607
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HVPOLARBEARS19 View Post
Crap I missed most of the game, what happened?
Looked like kind of harmless play actually. He just lost an edge or something. Of course the play by play sucked, so we never saw a replay.

WheresBarnaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 04:31 AM
  #52
Corto
Faceless Man
 
Corto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Braavos
Country: Croatia
Posts: 12,920
vCash: 500
Sorry to hear that guys.

Guy really impressed me in the game before his injury, one of his hustle plays led to a Jagr partial breakaway.

I hope the Rangers catch a break, they don't deserve this many key injuries at this time of the season.

Corto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 05:09 AM
  #53
Ola
Registered User
 
Ola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,677
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresBarnaby View Post
Looked like kind of harmless play actually. He just lost an edge or something. Of course the play by play sucked, so we never saw a replay.
Guys with a history of bad knees usually gets sprains. It usually takes a pretty serious accident for player with a healty knees to get sprains. Must have been a famous MSG rut in the ice and a serious twist or something.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 05:32 AM
  #54
bleedrngrblue
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Fayetteville,N.C.
Country: United States
Posts: 792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMan82 View Post
A lot of negative hossa injury anger boys... Off this topic btw, why the heck did we dress Isbister in favor of Immonen? This kid ALWAYS gets points when he's up with the big boys (we were talking about that earlier Dimitri)... As much as this sucks for Hossa, one young Wolfpack (I hope I don't jinx it and they bring up Purinton) player will get an opportunity (@ 5 min of icetime a game) to show what he's got!
Isbister played well,and Immonen was invisible his last appearance.

bleedrngrblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 07:14 AM
  #55
GarretJoseph*
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 7,604
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
Well if the Rangers find a way to squeak into the playoffs, they'll have a fresh Hossa, Tyutin and Shanahan and Ortmeyer whos played half a season.
We're not gonna squeak into the playoffs my friend.. we are gonna burst the ****ing door down & knock the Sabres out.


GarretJoseph* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 07:45 AM
  #56
NYR469
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,785
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_NYR View Post
Well I seen Dubinsky and Jessiman after the game tonight walking into MSG if thats of any help if were calling anyone up.
i'd say odds are they just happened to be at the game. you see guys from hartford at msg every once in awhile, if the pack are off a few guys might drive down to see the game.

even if they were going to callup either guy, i HIGHLY doubt that they were called midgame and told to get to msg last night. if they were called it would have been to be in ny for practice tomorrow.

NYR469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 07:48 AM
  #57
Anthony Mauro
DB Hockey
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 6,651
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR469 View Post
i'd say odds are they just happened to be at the game. you see guys from hartford at msg every once in awhile, if the pack are off a few guys might drive down to see the game.

even if they were going to callup either guy, i HIGHLY doubt that they were called midgame and told to get to msg last night. if they were called it would have been to be in ny for practice tomorrow.
Highly unlikely they'll be here to play.

Why does anyone expect a callup from someone we have not seen take the ice all year? If Renney puts someone on the roster, like Immonen and Isbister, they're most likely staying up and playing should someone go down.

The most I'd expect is Immonen to get in the lineup now.

__________________
DRAFTBUZZ HOCKEY
Scouting the 2015 NHL Draft and Futures
Anthony Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 07:53 AM
  #58
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 16,427
vCash: 500
.

While I myself wish he hadn't gotten hurt as he has played some of his best hockey since becoming a Ranger, did anyone really believe that he would have kept his spot on Jagr's line once Straka returned?

Maybe for a game or 2, but it would have been right back to the 3rd or 4th line and not producing due to who he'd playing with.

I mean, Hossa will produce playing with Jagr, but not so much with anyone else.

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 07:53 AM
  #59
NYR469
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,785
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Ragazzone View Post
Highly unlikely they'll be here to play.

Why does anyone expect a callup from someone we have not seen take the ice all year? If Renney puts someone on the roster, like Immonen and Isbister, they're most likely staying up and playing should someone go down.

The most I'd expect is Immonen to get in the lineup now.
that was the point i was trying to make

NYR469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 08:00 AM
  #60
In The Flesh
Registered User
 
In The Flesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9,731
vCash: 500
what the hell happened?? I didn't even know he got hurt. This is BS, another ******* injury. We had no injuries most of the season, and now we're dropping like flies, **** this. Another knee, thats real great, lets hope he can come back and continue his play, but its a big set back.

In The Flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 08:24 AM
  #61
orland
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Weschester County, N
Posts: 172
vCash: 500
Hossa to first line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
While I myself wish he hadn't gotten hurt as he has played some of his best hockey since becoming a Ranger, did anyone really believe that he would have kept his spot on Jagr's line once Straka returned?

Maybe for a game or 2, but it would have been right back to the 3rd or 4th line and not producing due to who he'd playing with.

I mean, Hossa will produce playing with Jagr, but not so much with anyone else.

If what you say is true then he should play with Jagr. Straka can be effective on a 2nd line and we certainly need a second line.

The bottom line with Hossa is he was playing excellent hockey. Can he keep it up? Who knows, probably no one.

orland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 09:46 AM
  #62
bleedrngrblue
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Fayetteville,N.C.
Country: United States
Posts: 792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
While I myself wish he hadn't gotten hurt as he has played some of his best hockey since becoming a Ranger, did anyone really believe that he would have kept his spot on Jagr's line once Straka returned?

Maybe for a game or 2, but it would have been right back to the 3rd or 4th line and not producing due to who he'd playing with.

I mean, Hossa will produce playing with Jagr, but not so much with anyone else.
That comment is innacurate. What should be said, is Hossa will score on Jagrs line, but he's been a very productive player all season, and has kept the puck in the offensive zone quite a bit this season. I love the fact that he's scoring now with increased minutes and better linemates, but the guy has been a solid player all season.

bleedrngrblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 09:51 AM
  #63
I Am Chariot
One shift at a time
 
I Am Chariot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 14,523
vCash: 500
For the good of the Big Picture Hossa should really play with Jagr.
Obviously watching Jagr from the bench the last two years has been good for him. Now playing with him on the 1st lne and look at this guys puck control. He also does ALL the little things that help Jagr be Jagr. He can cycle that puck as well as anyone. Last night was insane some of the cycling he did with Jagr and Straka. He's big and with each game he seemed to be becoming more of an ANIMAL with the puck. Dominant.

Jarg won't be here for ever. Hossa will learn and benefit greatly from playing with JJ. Their styles at present are very complimentary.

Lets hope he's back in the line up soon

__________________
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man
I Am Chariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 12:24 PM
  #64
Fish
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: New Zealand
Posts: 2,177
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Ragazzone View Post
Highly unlikely they'll be here to play.

Why does anyone expect a callup from someone we have not seen take the ice all year? If Renney puts someone on the roster, like Immonen and Isbister, they're most likely staying up and playing should someone go down.

The most I'd expect is Immonen to get in the lineup now.
A couple of reasons...

Sam Weinman suggested that based on Renney's remarks after the game that the Rangers had someone in mind for call-up.

Additionally, if the Rangers put Immonen in the line-up, they'll have no healthy scratches. At the very least they could call someone up and see how they practice with the team and decide from there...that also covers them if someone can't go at game time.

Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 12:28 PM
  #65
Fish
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: New Zealand
Posts: 2,177
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedrngrblue View Post
That comment is innacurate. What should be said, is Hossa will score on Jagrs line, but he's been a very productive player all season, and has kept the puck in the offensive zone quite a bit this season. I love the fact that he's scoring now with increased minutes and better linemates, but the guy has been a solid player all season.
While I have been warming to Hossa in the recent month or so, I have to completely disagree with your suggestion that he's been "a very productive player all season". If that was the case, he would've had much better offensive production before being paired with Jagr and Straka.

IMO Hossa had a lot of opportunity and didn't make the most of it. He was horrible with the puck, and worse without it...before being moved to the Jagr line he had fewer shots on goal than Ryan Hollweg of all players, and had the worst +/- amongst forwards (now proudly held by Prucha).

Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 12:42 PM
  #66
bleedrngrblue
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Fayetteville,N.C.
Country: United States
Posts: 792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
While I have been warming to Hossa in the recent month or so, I have to completely disagree with your suggestion that he's been "a very productive player all season". If that was the case, he would've had much better offensive production before being paired with Jagr and Straka.

IMO Hossa had a lot of opportunity and didn't make the most of it. He was horrible with the puck, and worse without it...before being moved to the Jagr line he had fewer shots on goal than Ryan Hollweg of all players, and had the worst +/- amongst forwards (now proudly held by Prucha).
Fish,
I respectfully disagree with your assesment of Hossa. While no one can deny he wasn't scoring much at all this season till he was linked up with the Jagr line, the fact is, he was getting garbage minutes with linemates who had bricks for hands. he sustained many puck possetions in the offensive zone this season, and is one of the few players on this team with that ability. He of course has flaws like all players do, but he has hustled and clawed his way up the depth chart, instead of gliding around waiting for his entitlement on a better line. As to the plus/minus...all I have to say is look at Malik , and I think we can all agree its a somewhat flawed statistic, especially in Hossa and Pruchas cases.

bleedrngrblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 12:59 PM
  #67
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 16,427
vCash: 500
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedrngrblue View Post
Fish,
I respectfully disagree with your assesment of Hossa. While no one can deny he wasn't scoring much at all this season till he was linked up with the Jagr line, the fact is, he was getting garbage minutes with linemates who had bricks for hands. he sustained many puck possetions in the offensive zone this season, and is one of the few players on this team with that ability. He of course has flaws like all players do, but he has hustled and clawed his way up the depth chart, instead of gliding around waiting for his entitlement on a better line. As to the plus/minus...all I have to say is look at Malik , and I think we can all agree its a somewhat flawed statistic, especially in Hossa and Pruchas cases.
I will conceed the fact that Hossa is good at holding on to the puck, but other than that he's limited, very limited.

Hustled and clawed his way to the top line? He wouldn't have sniffed that line if Straka hadn't gotten injured and Hossa's lack of finishing, or playmaking himself is the reason he won't be on the 2nd line next game either. Hossa didn't earn a spot on the top line, the style of game that he plays fits well with what Nylander and Jagr like to do so it made sense to temporarily man that spot. Straka will be back there as soon as Thursday.

Also you state that Straka can produce while playing with other players and that's not true either. If that were the case Renney would have seperated that trio months ago.

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 01:04 PM
  #68
bleedrngrblue
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Fayetteville,N.C.
Country: United States
Posts: 792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
I will conceed the fact that Hossa is good at holding on to the puck, but other than that he's limited, very limited.

Hustled and clawed his way to the top line? He wouldn't have sniffed that line if Straka hadn't gotten injured and Hossa's lack of finishing, or playmaking himself is the reason he won't be on the 2nd line next game either. Hossa didn't earn a spot on the top line, the style of game that he plays fits well with what Nylander and Jagr like to do so it made sense to temporarily man that spot. Straka will be back there as soon as Thursday.

Also you state that Straka can produce while playing with other players and that's not true either. If that were the case Renney would have seperated that trio months ago.
He's been finishing just fine the last month or so!

He wouldn't have sniffed the top line whether Straka was injured or not if he didn't posses tangible skills.

He won't be on the 1st or 2nd lines next game cause he has an MCL sprain.

And finally, I didn't post it , but Straka is perfectly capable of playing on another line, and PRODUCING! Where you get this idea that his production is tied to playing with Jagr is beyond me?

bleedrngrblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 01:16 PM
  #69
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 16,427
vCash: 500
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedrngrblue View Post
He's been finishing just fine the last month or so!

He wouldn't have sniffed the top line whether Straka was injured or not if he didn't posses tangible skills.

He won't be on the 1st or 2nd lines next game cause he has an MCL sprain.

And finally, I didn't post it , but Straka is perfectly capable of playing on another line, and PRODUCING! Where you get this idea that his production is tied to playing with Jagr is beyond me?
injured or not, Hossa slides back to the 3rd or 4th line with Straka back. Hossa has been scoring because of who he's been playing with.

As for Straka, please take a look at his career and if you cannot see the very noticable spikes in production when on a team that also had Jagr then that's on you, but the fact is that aside from some success in Ottawa (nothing compared to when he plays on a team that also features Jagr) he's been a bum.

http://tsf.waymoresports.thestar.com...layer.cgi?0472

LA = bum
Fla = bum
NYI = bum
Ott = half a bum
Pitt = top line numbers
NYR = Top line numbers

What is the common factor that we see with his career?

Let's not pretend that he's anything more than a 3rd liner without JJ.

It's not just him either, Nylander is also a player that has been a decent 2nd line center for his career, but it's not normal for guys that are 32 years old to have career years. He's the teams de facto 1st line center because this organization's inability to acquire a legit #1

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 01:32 PM
  #70
bleedrngrblue
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Fayetteville,N.C.
Country: United States
Posts: 792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
injured or not, Hossa slides back to the 3rd or 4th line with Straka back. Hossa has been scoring because of who he's been playing with.

As for Straka, please take a look at his career and if you cannot see the very noticable spikes in production when on a team that also had Jagr then that's on you, but the fact is that aside from some success in Ottawa (nothing compared to when he plays on a team that also features Jagr) he's been a bum.

http://tsf.waymoresports.thestar.com...layer.cgi?0472

LA = bum
Fla = bum
NYI = bum
Ott = half a bum
Pitt = top line numbers
NYR = Top line numbers

What is the common factor that we see with his career?

Let's not pretend that he's anything more than a 3rd liner without JJ.

It's not just him either, Nylander is also a player that has been a decent 2nd line center for his career, but it's not normal for guys that are 32 years old to have career years. He's the teams de facto 1st line center because this organization's inability to acquire a legit #1
If you were an NHLer wouldn't your numbers be better playing with a future HOFer who has already scored over 1500 points in about 1200 games on the same line. thats kind of a silly statement. Straka is still a very capable player without jagr by his side. Are you saying he couldn't put points up with Shanahan? Straka is no third liner, you're delusional to even post that!

bleedrngrblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 01:37 PM
  #71
ChrisKreider20
Oh Hai Guise
 
ChrisKreider20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,325
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
injured or not, Hossa slides back to the 3rd or 4th line with Straka back. Hossa has been scoring because of who he's been playing with.

As for Straka, please take a look at his career and if you cannot see the very noticable spikes in production when on a team that also had Jagr then that's on you, but the fact is that aside from some success in Ottawa (nothing compared to when he plays on a team that also features Jagr) he's been a bum.

http://tsf.waymoresports.thestar.com...layer.cgi?0472

LA = bum
Fla = bum
NYI = bum
Ott = half a bum
Pitt = top line numbers
NYR = Top line numbers

What is the common factor that we see with his career?

Let's not pretend that he's anything more than a 3rd liner without JJ.

It's not just him either, Nylander is also a player that has been a decent 2nd line center for his career, but it's not normal for guys that are 32 years old to have career years. He's the teams de facto 1st line center because this organization's inability to acquire a legit #1
Why don't we just stick Colton Orr and Ryan Hollweg with Jagr then and they'll have 80 points?
You are missing other factors that have led to the resurgence of Nylander and Straka. Let's not forget that the new rules have allowed faster finesse players like Straka to thrive more. Also Nylander has had good numbers before, he has just had injury problems.
Also if Straka is just a third liner, why has sticking Shanahan with Jagr not proven extremely effective...Straka must be doing something right.
Or take in to consideration the definition of a third liner...Matt Cullen...he has proven ineffective with Jagr...
I will give you that Straka or Nylander would not have as high point totals without Jagr but calling Straka a third liner is just insane.

ChrisKreider20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 03:02 PM
  #72
hlundqvist30*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7,520
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseenpunk View Post
Why don't we just stick Colton Orr and Ryan Hollweg with Jagr then and they'll have 80 points?
You are missing other factors that have led to the resurgence of Nylander and Straka. Let's not forget that the new rules have allowed faster finesse players like Straka to thrive more. Also Nylander has had good numbers before, he has just had injury problems.
Also if Straka is just a third liner, why has sticking Shanahan with Jagr not proven extremely effective...Straka must be doing something right.
Or take in to consideration the definition of a third liner...Matt Cullen...he has proven ineffective with Jagr...
I will give you that Straka or Nylander would not have as high point totals without Jagr but calling Straka a third liner is just insane.
And on the contrary, Jagr's numbers have sucked when he hasn't played with Straka..............

hlundqvist30* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 03:36 PM
  #73
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 16,427
vCash: 500
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedrngrblue View Post
If you were an NHLer wouldn't your numbers be better playing with a future HOFer who has already scored over 1500 points in about 1200 games on the same line. thats kind of a silly statement. Straka is still a very capable player without jagr by his side. Are you saying he couldn't put points up with Shanahan? Straka is no third liner, you're delusional to even post that!
That's the point.

Hossa isn't doing what any other NHL'er would do under the same circumstances. He's not earned his top line minutes, his style suits that of JJ and Nylander which is why he was inserted.

you contend that he earned it when the fact is that it's a style move rather than a promotion based off of recent rffort.

Regarding Straka, I am absolutely saying that he couldn't put up numbers playing with Shanny. In fact, based on his career I feel confident saying that he wouldn't put up numbers playing with anyone else. It's a bold statement, but Martin has been in the league long enough to show that he could be a servicable 2nd liner and has failed time and again (except of course for 2 seperate stints)

As for being delusional, the proof is in the numbers. In NYI he didn't put up points, In Fla he didn't put up points and in his short stint in LA he didn't put up points. That would lead me to believe he's anything other than a 3rd liner.

In all of those situations he was relied upon to bring scoring to a team that lacked it and he didn't come through, What's delusional is looking at his numbers and saying that he's a productive player when not playing on Jagr's wing. Not only do his career numbers tell you that, but the odd times that Renney has seperated the three amigo's the teams offence went to poop.

But you choose not to acknowledge that and that's fine. It's not going to change the fact that this team is one dimensional due in large part because of players like Straka and Hossa who cannot seem to get their collective arses together while playing with anyone other than JJ.

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 03:46 PM
  #74
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 16,427
vCash: 500
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseenpunk View Post
Why don't we just stick Colton Orr and Ryan Hollweg with Jagr then and they'll have 80 points?
You are missing other factors that have led to the resurgence of Nylander and Straka. Let's not forget that the new rules have allowed faster finesse players like Straka to thrive more. Also Nylander has had good numbers before, he has just had injury problems.
Also if Straka is just a third liner, why has sticking Shanahan with Jagr not proven extremely effective...Straka must be doing something right.
Or take in to consideration the definition of a third liner...Matt Cullen...he has proven ineffective with Jagr...
I will give you that Straka or Nylander would not have as high point totals without Jagr but calling Straka a third liner is just insane.
Neither Hollweg or Orr are 3rd line players, but I would feel comfortable saying that if they were to play on the same line for a season, Hollweg would get 15-20 goals maybe more and Orr 10-20 goals easy.

Nylander I don't have much of an issue with as he's a legit 2nd line player. He's popped in his 60+ points while playing in Calgary and Chicago (far away from JJ) but OTOH, Straka has not been able to post numbers that would belie that of a 2nd line player. In fact any team that has had Straka (and not JJ) for any period of time finds they have no use for him and look to move him.

It's not the player's ability, it's the style that he plays. defer defer defer. Defer to JJ, then dart into the open areas and keep your eyes open. The fact that his mindset is defer means that there's a better than average chance he gets an assist on a JJ goal or Nylander goal, then with the darting into the open areas (never sating in one place to long) he opens himself up to spots that will allow him to scor goals.

I refer to Straka as a bum, he's not. He has skills that I would die for. He's fast, has a decent shot (nothing great but decent) accurate wrister, but he's not a player that can create his own chances and he's not a player that can create chances for other players. The add to it that he's rather soft and what you have is a player that is easily taken out of a game.

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2007, 04:17 PM
  #75
shoothepuck
88
 
shoothepuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: upstate
Country: Italy
Posts: 12,197
vCash: 500
Hossa will be missed, as his #'s for the last few weeks started looking good. Let's see what the call-ups can do, and hope that Marcel can get back in a month.

shoothepuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.