HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Zac Bierk the NO1 goalie??

Closed Thread

Old
02-09-2004, 10:01 PM
delpi1018

vCash: 500
Zac Bierk the NO1 goalie??

He will steal the starting job from Brian Boucher in my opinion. Any thought? Cause Boucher isn't that great to be honest. He is a very consistently inconsistent goaltender. And when the whole team play poor, he play poor as well. If the team play great that nite, he would be playing good but not always. Never saw a game where the whole team is crap but he stole the game for the team. BTW i think bierk have been recover from the injury he substain. He is on IR inorder to get one of the two goalie to be traded. Will he be between the post druing the up coming back to back games?

Old
02-09-2004, 10:04 PM
hbk

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpi1018
He will steal the starting job from Brian Boucher in my opinion. Any thought? Cause Boucher isn't that great to be honest. He is a very consistently inconsistent goaltender. And when the whole team play poor, he play poor as well. If the team play great that nite, he would be playing good but not always. Never saw a game where the whole team is crap but he stole the game for the team. BTW i think bierk have been recover from the injury he substain. He is on IR inorder to get one of the two goalie to be traded. Will he be between the post druing the up coming back to back games?
I like Pelletier myself but I'm sure at his salary Bierk will get a chance.

Old
02-09-2004, 10:12 PM
PhoPhan

Bierk may never play another game for Phoenix. He is the odd man out right now, and no longer has any value.

Old
02-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Hordichuk_24

I hope he can. Personally I like him a lot. We'll find out soon enough I suppose...

Old
02-10-2004, 08:08 AM
winnipegjets4life

I like bierk too, but i hope boucher starts to play consistently well. I think this deal copuld possibly be a confidence booster for him

Old
02-10-2004, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnipegjets4life
I like bierk too, but i hope boucher starts to play consistently well. I think this deal copuld possibly be a confidence booster for him
If Bierk can't hold up as a 3rd string backup, what makes you think he'll hold up and be able to endure the schedule of a starter?

The injury past of Bierk is not a recent thing, and it appears that the team is prepared to altogether walk away from Bierk this summer and recall Pelletier as the next backup.

Old
02-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Dan

Quote:
The Coyotes will recall goalie Jean-Marc Pelletier from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass., to back up starter Brian Boucher when Phoenix resumes play Wednesday night in Anaheim.
EV Trib

Closed Thread