HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

FHL Revenue Question

Closed Thread

Old
02-10-2004, 12:44 PM
jjergeo

vCash: 500
FHL Revenue Question

The league I am in has switched to the FHL for this season. We are just about to start exhibition play. Looking over a variety of FHL leagues I am trying to figure out what to set my ticket prices at.

Is revenue based solely on ticket sales or is there additional revenue factored in as well? Looking at many of the sites it does not seem mathematically possible based on ticket prices to generate the average revenue some teams are making. Yet in other league it looks as though all they make is ticket revenue, is this a program feature.

I need to set me ticket prices asap so any advise, feedback, suggestions would be appreciated.

Old
02-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Slats432

vCash: 500
Take this for what it is worth because it is what I have read about it more than experienced.

FHL Simulator looks mostly at a couple things.

Ticket Prices in relation to Star Power(80 OV players and higher), along with your overall record. There is also some influence on the other team coming in.

The default is $40.00 and it also all depends on where your commissioner puts the finances slider. There is a place in the simulator where the commissioner will set injuries, finances, scoring, shots and that sort of thing.

Hope that answers your question.

Closed Thread