HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

media

Old
03-07-2007, 10:35 AM
laubelroc

vCash: 500
media

i wonder dose the media think that kovolav is the only player that dont agree with there coach just watch the rocket movie maybe they will wake up and relize what there at thank yoi.

laubelroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 10:54 AM
LeMAD

When Kovalev is gonna play at Maurice Richard's standards, he'll be welcomed to express his opinions about the team. But when you play as well as Mariuz Czerkawsky...

...****.

EDIT: Argh censored... that four letter word was an acronym that meant that he should stop whining...

LeMAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Athlétique_Canadien

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMAD View Post
When Kovalev is gonna play at Maurice Richard's standards, he'll be welcomed to express his opinions about the team. But when you play as well as Mariuz Czerkawsky...

...****.

EDIT: Argh censored... that four letter word was an acronym that meant that he should stop whining...
I am so sick of this. Who cares anyway? The press should mind their business. If this was the only story that made light I wouldn't be so angry. But, after La Presse had the article that Chippy is a junk prospect and then Gainey's integrity was questioned, the legitimacy of this current story holds NO WEIGHT WITH ME. True or not.

This is so stupid.

Athlétique_Canadien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHLÉTIQUE_CANADIEN View Post
I am so sick of this. Who cares anyway? The press should mind their business. If this was the only story that made light I wouldn't be so angry. But, after La Presse had the article that Chippy is a junk prospect and then Gainey's integrity was questioned, the legitimacy of this current story holds NO WEIGHT WITH ME. True or not.

This is so stupid.
I agree..enough of this ****, lets get back to what happens on the ice.

03-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Puckhead58*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMAD View Post

...****.

Well maybe if Kovalev was given the chance to play to the top of his abilities then maybe he would do just fine, maybe not Rocket standards, but he would put up a lot of points, but when you hold back an offensive weapon like Kovalev and force him to play a style of game that he is not confortable with....something is bound to give sooner or later.
Personally, I wouldn't blame him for demanding a trade out of Montreal. He has been treated like dirt by the fans and the media because he isn't playing great and getting a ton of points....but for all we know, he could be playing exactly how he is asked to play....who knows.

The whole problem with the Canadiens is that the organization and the coaches don't want to change their style of play and experiment a bit. It has to be a defensive system and it has to work immediately.

Puckhead58* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Habs4Lyfe
Drive for 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by laubelroc View Post
i wonder dose the media think that kovolav is the only player that dont agree with there coach just watch the rocket movie maybe they will wake up and relize what there at thank yoi.

do u EVER use any punctuation??

Habs4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 02:58 PM
toshiro
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via Yahoo to toshiro
Kovy and sammy are next to useless and need to buy a mirror. Many eastern europeans players dont seem to understand the merit principle.

toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Reuben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead58 View Post
Well maybe if Kovalev was given the chance to play to the top of his abilities then maybe he would do just fine, maybe not Rocket standards, but he would put up a lot of points, but when you hold back an offensive weapon like Kovalev and force him to play a style of game that he is not confortable with....something is bound to give sooner or later.
Personally, I wouldn't blame him for demanding a trade out of Montreal. He has been treated like dirt by the fans and the media because he isn't playing great and getting a ton of points....but for all we know, he could be playing exactly how he is asked to play....who knows.

The whole problem with the Canadiens is that the organization and the coaches don't want to change their style of play and experiment a bit. It has to be a defensive system and it has to work immediately.
how is Kovalev being held back? and how is the supposed "system" holding him back or inhibiting him? i don't see any limitations for our players when the actually have puck possesion....none. Maybe people are suggesting Kovalev cherry pick? when we don't have puck possesion i don't know.

so can someone please explain how when our team has the puck the system is limiting there goal scoring and offensive abiltities? I must be missing something. could i get a tangible explanation? please and thank you.

Reuben is offline   Reply With Quote