HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: 3.8.07 - Flames vs Predators

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-08-2007, 10:05 PM
  #76
Mr Scarface*
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 14,906
vCash: 500
Where the heck do you need a guy like Forsberg, this team played and plays better without him. He just messed things and friends/lines up.

And that deal, man that was a horrible trade by the Nashville Predators.

Mr Scarface* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:07 PM
  #77
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scarface View Post
Where the heck do you need a guy like Forsberg, this team played and plays better without him. He just messed things and friends/lines up.

And that deal, man that was a horrible trade by the Nashville Predators.
Plays better without him? Yeah, we looked much better, in those losses to Anaheim and Detroit

And we gave up so much...


Take a hike.

__________________
www.thepredatorial.com

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:07 PM
  #78
Lord ZipLock
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scarface View Post
Where the heck do you need a guy like Forsberg, this team played and plays better without him. He just messed things and friends/lines up.

And that deal, man that was a horrible trade by the Nashville Predators.
Thanks for adding absolutely nothing useful to this post,

Lord ZipLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:13 PM
  #79
Mr Scarface*
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 14,906
vCash: 500
Well, I watched some of the games, where Foppa actually showed up, and his game wasn't that good. He played slower than before and stopped the game too often. He should pass more simple passes, that has been a problem this season. This was a risky trade, cause he is so much injured.

I think that the Preds have played better without him, so what. I don't think the comment: Take a hike, was necessary. But sorry sir, if I have caused too much harm. Just making some observations and comments.

Mr Scarface* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:28 PM
  #80
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scarface View Post
Well, I watched some of the games, where Foppa actually showed up, and his game wasn't that good. He played slower than before and stopped the game too often. He should pass more simple passes, that has been a problem this season. This was a risky trade, cause he is so much injured.

I think that the Preds have played better without him, so what. I don't think the comment: Take a hike, was necessary. But sorry sir, if I have caused too much harm. Just making some observations and comments.
He had 5 points in his last 4 games before the injury, I just fail to see how he's not playing well. The line took a while to gel, and it takes some getting used to going from Philly's system to ours, but to say we play better without him...when his real worth will come in the playoffs...doesn't make much sense.

Meanwhile, Guerin has 0 points since going to the sharks, Tkachuk has 1 g, 1a since going to the thrashers, and Bertuzzi hasn't even played for the Wings. The only acquisitions looking even close to Forsberg in terms of impact are, ironically, Kyle Calder and Eric Belanger.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:29 PM
  #81
jstreet
Sad McDavid
 
jstreet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Is Sad.
Country: United States
Posts: 9,514
vCash: 50
I put 700 vBookie points on the Preds tonight!

If only it were real cash...

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:34 PM
  #82
StreakingRed
#unsustainable
 
StreakingRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 11,532
vCash: 500
Congrats to your team tonight, on a much deserved win. Looks like you continue to dominate us. Our defencemen were horrible tonight. You guys got a great team over there. I'm looking forward to the next one in 2 weeks. Cheers.

StreakingRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:42 PM
  #83
Mr Scarface*
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 14,906
vCash: 500
Yep, Foppa will be a thread in the playoffs. I still think that he can play better and much more simple hockey, but those guys that mr. nomorekids mentoned, need to step up too, so you're correctamundo, the Preds didn't make a bad deal. When Foppa's playin his A-game, he is the greatest. But even he is human, like this season has shown. But like you guys said, a great win tonight and two points that matter, they didn't need Foppa tonight though.

Mr Scarface* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:47 PM
  #84
Roger Explosion
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Emerald, QLD
Country: Australia
Posts: 237
vCash: 500
Jason Arnott got the No.1 star on NHL.COM tonight.

Roger Explosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:49 PM
  #85
Alchemy
Philadelphia Flyers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 12,773
vCash: 500
Just got back from the game about 30 mins ago I love the $2 beers..

Good game the end just iced my night off

Alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:59 PM
  #86
The Kingslayer
Registered User
 
The Kingslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Yuck horse piss!
Country: Cambodia
Posts: 25,813
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post
He had 5 points in his last 4 games before the injury, I just fail to see how he's not playing well. The line took a while to gel, and it takes some getting used to going from Philly's system to ours, but to say we play better without him...when his real worth will come in the playoffs...doesn't make much sense.

Meanwhile, Guerin has 0 points since going to the sharks, Tkachuk has 1 g, 1a since going to the thrashers, and Bertuzzi hasn't even played for the Wings. The only acquisitions looking even close to Forsberg in terms of impact are, ironically, Kyle Calder and Eric Belanger.
Thats true but you dont see 20 threads popping up about there lack of production. Forsber slips on the ice and we get a 7 page thread.

The Kingslayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 11:03 PM
  #87
Jarnberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 5,549
vCash: 500
Fantastic game. Had a little bit of everything. Alot of hard, physical play. The Predators never looked like they dominated, but got huge goals at the right moments. Anytime Calgary got some momentum, we got a big goal to sink them a bit.

I thought the Rad, Arnott and Dumont line was awesome. Radulov has played well the past few games. He's doing well with battles along the boards.

Shea freakin Weber with another two goal game.

I was also impressed with the 4th line tonight. I thought the grinders had a good game tonight. How about Ramzi Abid with the laser beam tonight

The fun crowd made the game even better.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 11:47 PM
  #88
Crazyhorse
Registered User
 
Crazyhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Gothenburg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,339
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scarface View Post
Where the heck do you need a guy like Forsberg, this team played and plays better without him. He just messed things and friends/lines up.

And that deal, man that was a horrible trade by the Nashville Predators.
The HF gospel continues.

Maybe you guys where stupid to trade away Parent, i mean, he obviously was the second coming of Bobby Orr.

The Preds have a really good point streak, even though they lost to the Wings and Ducks. Really impressive, hope that they can take this with them in the playoffs.

Crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 11:58 PM
  #89
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Phaneuf WHO???

Shea Weber with a great game tonight...two goals, some big hits, and solid defense.

Again, I ask Phaneuf WHO???

We all know about Jason Arnott and Weber and Suter and even Abid tonight, but the unheralded player of the game tonight was Greg Zanon. The guy was all over the place, killing penalties, blocking shots, blocking passes, laying some big hits of his own tonight...I really think that Zanon deserved the "Hard Hat" award tonight.

Mason with a great effort in net. None of the goals were of the weak variety (great shot by Iginla on the second goal) and he made the big saves when he needed to to give us an opportunity to win this game.

Anyone notice the key difference in our power play formation in the final 15 seconds of the second period? Arnott went to the front of the net instead of Erat and took away Kiprusoff's eyes. Great shot by Weber on both goals...man do I wish he fired the puck more.

Tootoo with a very good game tonight and was properly awarded the third star of the night with one assist and one fight. Jordin flew around the rink tonight and drew two penalties on the Calgary defense for retaliating. Tootoo played well at both ends of the rink and laid some big hits on the Flames without putting himself out of position.

Kariya - Legwand - Erat line was a -3 tonight while the Radulov - Arnott - Dumont line was a +3 tonight. Erat clearly was at fault on Calgary's third goal when instead of making the short pass to Legwand up the near boards he attempted to fire the puck cross-ice to Kariya where it got picked off and turned into a goal. The 9-11-10 line was not able to compete with the size or physical play of the Flames and were relentlessly cycled on multiple times leading to the second Calgary goal of the night.

The first goal of the night happened when our near side defenseman tried to hold the blueline and had the puck chipped past him into open space by Conroy for Iginla to skate into it at full speed for the breakaway. Nearly got beat a couple of times in the first period on that same exact play...clearly Calgary did their scouting and thankfully the Predators caught that and made an adjustment in the first intermission otherwise this game could have easily gone the other way.

I said it earlier today...Ramzi Abid is in Nashville to score goals, not to be an effective two-way player. Beautiful wrist shot to beat Kiprusoff high to the far side. I thought Abid did a decent job defensively, but was a little disappointed when he picked up the penalty late in the third. Like Vishnevski's hooking call...Abid stopped moving his feet and got beat forcing him to use his stick. Gotta keep the feet moving and good things will happen.

Vishnevski with a good game tonight. BIG HIT holding the blueline sparked Giordano to rough him up and that all lead to the first 5 v 3 PP. Very disappointed with his hooking call in the third...I'm sure that won't win him much playing time in the coaches eyes. Thought Vishnevski did a good job at the point a few times holding onto the puck and finding a shooting lane instead of just putting down his head and blasting it into the defenders' shinpads. Arnott should have had a goal on the beautiful setup by V2 in the first period on the deflection.

Arnott with a huge game. Could have easily had 5 or 6 goals tonight. Solid in the faceoff circle. Dropped the gloves and came in to even things up when the Flames decided they needed two players to take on Tootoo. Great screen on Weber's second period goal. Played BIG at both ends of the rink. Overall a great game from #19.

Gotta credit the whole Radulov - Arnott - Dumont line the past couple games. They have really been clicking and providing us with a constant scoring threat each shift. Radulov is playing much better than he was a few weeks ago. Alex wants the puck and is battling hard to get it whenever he has the opportunity. Alex will find the back of the net soon enough, but right now he is finding other ways to be a contributor and that is just great. Arnott with the big game. Dumont continues his solid play with a goal and an assist tonight. Dumont was a great acquistion this summer and should really be a key contributor down the stretch and in the playoffs.

Lastly, BIG PROPS TO TROTZ for sending Hordichuk out to finish the game. Calgary and Nashville have a history and it was clear from the onset of the game that the Flames intended to go after Kariya all night long (lead by Phaneuf). I was very happy to see Hordichuk go out there and lineup with Phaneuf and I would venture to say that the two exchanged a few words prior to the puck dropping and Dion elected not to go. Hordichuk was not sent out there to start a fight, rather he was out there to end one if the Flames chose to mix it up in the last seconds of the game.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 12:29 AM
  #90
Joe T Choker
Wookin' Pa Nub in...
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Melrose
Country: Italy
Posts: 25,468
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Phaneuf WHO???
I think I found my new handle

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 12:52 AM
  #91
golfmade
Go Preds Go
 
golfmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Idahoan in Taiwan
Country: Taiwan
Posts: 19,727
vCash: 500
Well damn, after some pathetic periods of hockey on the road trip the team comes home and works their ass off. Great game, good way to start after a long road trip.

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 06:46 AM
  #92
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor
 
triggrman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 18,921
vCash: 500
Glad to see Tootoo smack Regehr. I was really hoping he could land those bombs while Regehr was on the ice just like Regehr did to Greg Johnson.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 08:37 AM
  #93
xEx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 120
vCash: 500
Tootoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post
seeing tootoo play this much really makes you appreciate just how awful of a hockey player he truly is.

Trozt's got it right last night NMK, played him 10 seconds less than in the Ducks game a couple of nights ago and it made a world of difference.

If you read Stuart's lips at the end of the game when Tootoo and Regher were mixing it up you can see him saying "give me my jock back, give me my jock back".

xEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 08:52 AM
  #94
Hazeltherabbit
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 128
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scarface View Post
Where the heck do you need a guy like Forsberg, this team played and plays better without him. He just messed things and friends/lines up.

And that deal, man that was a horrible trade by the Nashville Predators.

Hazeltherabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 09:52 AM
  #95
handtrick
Registered User
 
handtrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 3,165
vCash: 500
Some thoughts from last night:

The thing that Vish gives you that is totally different than Witt is that he will play the physical game, but never...ever...take the retalatory penalty.....he has such composure, that he will totally get under opponent's skin with the big hits, but never take the "Witt" or "Hartnell" stupid penalty. Now some may say that he is a cheap shot artist that won't answer the bell.....and there may be some validity to that arguement....but he almost never cost you the dumb penalty, and that is huge during the more physical playoffs.
That being said, he is going to get burned in the defensive zone more than any other of our dmen, either from lack of foot speed, or going for the big hit.
Take the good with the bad.....but in all honesty...I like our d-corp without Zidlicky, much better than with him.

Well coaches.....if you want to take the 'cutseyness' out of our PP, the answer is staring down at you from the vantage point of a humble 21 yo 6' 3"stud blueliner, who I have been saying for a long time, is the future of this franchise, and future captain in-waiting....Shea Weber. He has won on every level....been MVP on every level...and is basically a winner. You can't teach it, but you better utilize it when you have it....because it doesn't come around very often.
There is NO JUSTIFIABLE reason that he is not on the 1st unit PP from here on out with Zids being demoted to the 2nd unit. Zids is the poster child of "cutsey" and his point shot is rarely low and on net, as Weber's always seems to be. It is time to give the kid the position he deserves, despite what contracts may be.
The real answer is to trade Zids in the summer...in fact, I would be surprised if it doesn't happen.

I hate Phaneuf.....he hits with his elbows up....that hit on Kariya was elbow led and deserved a penalty.
I would take Weber 100 times over Phaneuf.

Nice to see Arny come to the defense of Tootoo when Stuart and Regehr both were trying to pummel Tootoo at the end of the game. He should have been awarded the 5 for fighting instead of the 2 for roughing....he deserved the Gordie Howe hat trick after that performance. He also almost had the real hat trick with the quick blast from the slot at the end of the game. This is the first game that Arny has really played and dominated.....hopefully a good sign for the playoffs.

Nice to see Toots get recognized with the third star [although I thought Iginla was more deserving, to be honest]. His unpredictability whether he is going to play or laser lock on somebody has to keep the opposing line on edge. A great all around game for sure...maybe his best since he was 1st star in 2003 with his own Gordie Howe hat trick.

Zanon finally getting some props...nice to see it on the pregame show that I taped where Crispy was letting him discuss his shot blocking techniques.
4 shots on net in the first period....3 hits.....3 blocked shots......he just flat out deserves more credit than he gets....especially on this board.
The coaches told me that they knew he was a hidden gem earlier in the year and had flown under everybody's radar screen....and he has certainly ran with the ball and created a niche for himself.....a great team guy with leadership qualities......this guy is truly one of our two unsung heros this year [Mason being the other, IMO....but he has certainly got some props along the way].

I am impressed by the character of these guys...the coaches refer to it....the players refer to it.....character is what championship teams are made of.....

handtrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 10:05 AM
  #96
SmokeyClause
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Miami, FL
Country: Cuba
Posts: 9,999
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick View Post
Well coaches.....if you want to take the 'cutseyness' out of our PP, the answer is staring down at you from the vantage point of a humble 21 yo 6' 3"stud blueliner, who I have been saying for a long time, is the future of this franchise, and future captain in-waiting....Shea Weber. He has won on every level....been MVP on every level...and is basically a winner. You can't teach it, but you better utilize it when you have it....because it doesn't come around very often.
There is NO JUSTIFIABLE reason that he is not on the 1st unit PP from here on out with Zids being demoted to the 2nd unit. Zids is the poster child of "cutsey" and his point shot is rarely low and on net, as Weber's always seems to be. It is time to give the kid the position he deserves, despite what contracts may be.
The real answer is to trade Zids in the summer...in fact, I would be surprised if it doesn't happen.

I hate Phaneuf.....he hits with his elbows up....that hit on Kariya was elbow led and deserved a penalty.
I would take Weber 100 times over Phaneuf.

That's always been my biggest pet peeve with Zids is his shot. He seems to always wanna pick the top corners. And that's just not the recipe for success. A hard, low pointshot on net is so much more valuable because of all the potential for redirection, rebounds, etc. And there's much less of a chance of missing the net on those shots.

As for Phaneuf v. Weber, I'm not sure it's fair to judge Dion when he plays Nashville. Calgary has always seemed to play a style that supports their defensemen well (can't speak for this year as much, but definitely was the case in previous years). Nashville's speed and style seems to force Phaneuf and co to play in space. And as good as Regehr, Phaneuf, etc. are in within Calgary's system, they really, really struggle when it becomes less structured and they are forced to cover more ice. Now, that's this fans opinion based on the Calgary games I've seen, but it seemed more evident than ever last night.

SmokeyClause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 10:41 AM
  #97
Enoch
This is my boomstick
 
Enoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cookeville TN
Country: United States
Posts: 12,844
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick View Post
Some thoughts from last night:

The thing that Vish gives you that is totally different than Witt is that he will play the physical game, but never...ever...take the retalatory penalty.....he has such composure, that he will totally get under opponent's skin with the big hits, but never take the "Witt" or "Hartnell" stupid penalty. Now some may say that he is a cheap shot artist that won't answer the bell.....and there may be some validity to that arguement....but he almost never cost you the dumb penalty, and that is huge during the more physical playoffs.
That being said, he is going to get burned in the defensive zone more than any other of our dmen, either from lack of foot speed, or going for the big hit.
Take the good with the bad.....but in all honesty...I like our d-corp without Zidlicky, much better than with him.

Well coaches.....if you want to take the 'cutseyness' out of our PP, the answer is staring down at you from the vantage point of a humble 21 yo 6' 3"stud blueliner, who I have been saying for a long time, is the future of this franchise, and future captain in-waiting....Shea Weber. He has won on every level....been MVP on every level...and is basically a winner. You can't teach it, but you better utilize it when you have it....because it doesn't come around very often.
There is NO JUSTIFIABLE reason that he is not on the 1st unit PP from here on out with Zids being demoted to the 2nd unit. Zids is the poster child of "cutsey" and his point shot is rarely low and on net, as Weber's always seems to be. It is time to give the kid the position he deserves, despite what contracts may be.
The real answer is to trade Zids in the summer...in fact, I would be surprised if it doesn't happen.

I hate Phaneuf.....he hits with his elbows up....that hit on Kariya was elbow led and deserved a penalty.
I would take Weber 100 times over Phaneuf.

Nice to see Arny come to the defense of Tootoo when Stuart and Regehr both were trying to pummel Tootoo at the end of the game. He should have been awarded the 5 for fighting instead of the 2 for roughing....he deserved the Gordie Howe hat trick after that performance. He also almost had the real hat trick with the quick blast from the slot at the end of the game. This is the first game that Arny has really played and dominated.....hopefully a good sign for the playoffs.

Nice to see Toots get recognized with the third star [although I thought Iginla was more deserving, to be honest]. His unpredictability whether he is going to play or laser lock on somebody has to keep the opposing line on edge. A great all around game for sure...maybe his best since he was 1st star in 2003 with his own Gordie Howe hat trick.

Zanon finally getting some props...nice to see it on the pregame show that I taped where Crispy was letting him discuss his shot blocking techniques.
4 shots on net in the first period....3 hits.....3 blocked shots......he just flat out deserves more credit than he gets....especially on this board.
The coaches told me that they knew he was a hidden gem earlier in the year and had flown under everybody's radar screen....and he has certainly ran with the ball and created a niche for himself.....a great team guy with leadership qualities......this guy is truly one of our two unsung heros this year [Mason being the other, IMO....but he has certainly got some props along the way].

I am impressed by the character of these guys...the coaches refer to it....the players refer to it.....character is what championship teams are made of.....
Excellent points all around handtrick, and I agree on Zanon, although I do think he is better as a pk specialist with a stronger defensive partner at ES.

__________________
- Enoch -
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 03:12 PM
  #98
CalgaryFan1988
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Well, we knew the Flames would resort to there thug tactics at some point. Regher punching Tootoo in the back of the head and throwing punches while his teammate Stuart hits him in the back.
do you listen to Crisp's play by play or do you actually have an opinion of your own?

Nashville has a very strong team and 2 great goalies. If they don't win it this year huge upset IMO.

CalgaryFan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 03:45 PM
  #99
Pattypred
Registered User
 
Pattypred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryFan1988 View Post
do you listen to Crisp's play by play or do you actually have an opinion of your own?

Nashville has a very strong team and 2 great goalies. If they don't win it this year huge upset IMO.

Well, technically, Pete Weber is our play-by-play guy and Terry Crisp is the color comentator.

I just don't understand how Crispy can keep it clean on the air. Talking with him in person is an absolute hoot. Very, very colorful.

Pattypred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 03:50 PM
  #100
Enoch
This is my boomstick
 
Enoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cookeville TN
Country: United States
Posts: 12,844
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryFan1988 View Post
do you listen to Crisp's play by play or do you actually have an opinion of your own?

Nashville has a very strong team and 2 great goalies. If they don't win it this year huge upset IMO.
I assure you, I watch the game, and frankly, I have no idea where your comments are going. It is an undeniable fact that after Tootoo's shot on net, Regher tried to rough him up behind the net. When Tootoo turned and droped the gloves, Stuart was laying into him, while Tootoo was fighting Regher. Do you deny this?

Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.