HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ranger T-shirts

Old
03-07-2007, 08:11 PM
NYR957
Hagelin's pumped.

vCash: 500
Now who can make a shirt out of that?

NYR957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 08:42 PM
roxchipsi8

if any of you guys are serious about making this shirt, check out www.customink.com you can upload pictures, and do pretty much anything you want. my fraternity has ordered from them and its always been good quality.

roxchipsi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 08:45 PM
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope

Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
I'd rather give fellow HF user Janerixon the business at his job.

EvilCorporateLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 08:46 PM
NYR_Geoff1

Send a message via AIM to NYR_Geoff1
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxchipsi8 View Post
if any of you guys are serious about making this shirt, check out www.customink.com you can upload pictures, and do pretty much anything you want. my fraternity has ordered from them and its always been good quality.
This site is totally great and it works. I'm a Penn State Student and last year we did a bar tour and had shirts made through this company... They came out EXACTLY how I wanted.

You basically submit your idea yourself using pictures on your computer and you even type exactly where you want words to be on your shirt and what not. Once you submit it they revise it according to how they think you want it and then send you what they did and basically ask for your approval or you can make other revisions... Best decision I ever made getting t-shirts made through them

NYR_Geoff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Finest
Puck Fittsburg

If/when these get made up, I wil definitly buy one, maybe even two

Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 08:55 PM
roxchipsi8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rx View Post
I'd rather give fellow HF user Janerixon the business at his job.

good point... did not realize that he worked in the screenprinting business. just wanted to throw out a suggestion.

roxchipsi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 09:23 PM
danno2530

Send a message via Yahoo to danno2530
I'm glad that link was posted. I am definitely going to take a look at them for a project I am working on right now.

But as for the WWAD shirts, I'd be happy to give Jan the cash to make me a couple.

danno2530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Janerixon

when you guys come to an agreement on what you want, just let me know

the image you posted that had WWAD under it would be pretty easy to do, so maybe if you want to put together a few options and make a poll and see who would really be interested and which design everyone likes we could get the ball rolling

also at the screen shop i work there is a big picture or leetch and the rangers saluting the crowd at center ice from last season, so there is good rangers karma there!

if anyone is interested in seeing samples that we make, here's a link via myspace just click on Pic's or the online store of any of the bands to see samples of things we have done, just so you know this is a professional screen printing shop with quality products, not some speedball kit used in a basement
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...6-b244884f7993
if you don't have myspace just PM me and i can send anyone pictures of samples

Last edited by Janerixon: 03-07-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Janerixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 12:01 AM
dank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Prescription View Post
I HATE the font they used on that. It's really awful.
Wide Latin.. awful.. agreed..

btw, if you notice, i kept it as 'Prescription'.. i hate change! haha

dank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 12:47 AM
kovalev27hf

i NEED one when you guys figure this out

kovalev27hf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 01:39 AM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

I WOULD LOVE ONE.

thanks.

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 01:46 AM
nyranger61494
YNWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovalev27hf View Post
i NEED one when you guys figure this out
ditto

nyranger61494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 03:27 AM
WheresBarnaby

I'm down too. I propose they be blue shirts instead of black, in case that was in question.

WheresBarnaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Janerixon

So was there ever any agreement on the font? the sooner we come to a decision the sooner i can get them done so everyone here can get one before the season is over

all we need is a font that everyone can agree on with that picture that we already have, im not asking for anyone to order them, just if we get a consensus on the sizes that everyone here needs i can get started

Janerixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:32 PM
rangerjoe

HEY GUYS,

I make custom-made Rangers shirts. I made a ton for Messier night, and I also have some great designs for Richter, Messier, Lundqvist, etc.

Email me at joeyc(at)newyorkrangershockey.com and I'll send you images of what I have...

Thanks,
Joe

rangerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:36 PM
The Thomas J.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rx View Post
I HATE the font they used on that. It's really awful.
UGH THATS HORRIBLE

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:48 PM
NYRMatt

Sign me up

NYRMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 10:56 PM
ziggy_puppy

Thanks for the help guys, but not cool about the WWAD? shirt. They're a LetsGoKings.com thing that Avery okayed before shirts were printed and all of the proceeds went to charity. Try coming up with your own thing, instead of mooching off of Los Angeles. We all know how jealous you New Yorkers are of the West, but this is a step too far. Go ahead and make Avery shirts, but WWAD? ones? Leave that for us, thanks.

ziggy_puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 11:42 PM
wabwat

Send a message via AIM to wabwat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy_puppy View Post
Thanks for the help guys, but not cool about the WWAD? shirt. They're a LetsGoKings.com thing that Avery okayed before shirts were printed and all of the proceeds went to charity. Try coming up with your own thing, instead of mooching off of Los Angeles. We all know how jealous you New Yorkers are of the West, but this is a step too far. Go ahead and make Avery shirts, but WWAD? ones? Leave that for us, thanks.

i don't know from half of what you are blabbering on about exclusivity...

but the fact remains guys that the orginal WWAD t-shirts were made by a poster on letsgokings.com with permission from Sean... they were of limited run and all of the proceeds went to charity.

recently, a number of bootleg shirts had appeared for-sale on the internet and PuckMonkey was notified. shortly thereafter, at the Kings' Meet The Players party which is held annually for season ticket holders, Sean was also notified about the pirated shirts (i was one of the people in particular who spoke with him about this) and he wasn't very pleased... particularly on PuckMonkey's behalf.

apparently up until Avery was traded to New York, there was still some demand for the shirts, Sean had mentioned to a couple of us that he thought he should run some more, and i believe PuckMonkey was trying to set something up via Sean's mother... i'm not sure how far any of this got, but i think that your best bet would be to contact PuckMonkey instead of jumping his train, or attempt to work your own thing out with Sean in a similar fashion.

wabwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 11:56 PM
hockeyfan33

IMO if Rangers fans make this shirt, they are ripping it off.

WWAD logo was on the Staples Center jumbotron every time Avery got into a fight last year at the Staples Center. The fans at letsgokings.com created it, Avery and the Kings allowed it and actually somewhat promoted it.

I would recommend trying to come up with something original.

I know that my opinion may be an unpopular one, but that is the first thing that came to my mind when I read this thread.

hockeyfan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 11:59 PM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan33 View Post
IMO if Rangers fans make this shirt, they are ripping it off.

WWAD logo was on the Staples Center jumbotron every time Avery got into a fight last year at the Staples Center. The fans at letsgokings.com created it, Avery and the Kings allowed it and actually somewhat promoted it.

I would recommend trying to come up with something original.

I know that my opinion may be an unpopular one, but that is the first thing that came to my mind when I read this thread.
Well, it never would have been inducted if the kings and Avery had not accepted it. I think it's up to avery if he wants/minds the Rangers using it. Either way it's just a shirt and fans have the right to wear it, it represents a player on the team they're a fan of.

Old
03-09-2007, 12:43 AM
projectx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51tyutin51 View Post
Well, it never would have been inducted if the kings and Avery had not accepted it. I think it's up to avery if he wants/minds the Rangers using it.
True
Quote:
Either way it's just a shirt and fans have the right to wear it, it represents a player on the team they're a fan of.
Not True.

Image rights. No one ever thinks of this, but if you make a t-shirt with Avery's face and he doesn't approve, he can take legal action. And the law would be on his side.

projectx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 12:47 AM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectx View Post
True

Not True.

Image rights. No one ever thinks of this, but if you make a t-shirt with Avery's face and he doesn't approve, he can take legal action. And the law would be on his side.
Right, I understand. Which is why the first quote you highlighted needs to happen(his approval) before this goes any further really.

Old
03-09-2007, 01:07 AM
ziggy_puppy

Why don't you guys just come up with your own logo, your own saying, your own idea? Wouldn't you rather be known for creating a great Avery shirt instead of ripping off Kings fans' who created a great Avery shirt? That way, you win, Avery gets to experience a similar flattery from a whole new set of fans, and Kings fans get to keep their creation. Sounds good.

ziggy_puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2007, 01:52 AM
nyranger61494
YNWA

How about:
Front
BRODEUR'S (or MARTY'S)
Pic of Avery
A WHINER

Back