HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Info on Lebda

Old
03-13-2007, 11:38 AM
CaptainSak

vCash: 500
Info on Lebda

Hi Wings fans! Firts I would like to say that I'm so so in english...Sorry. I hope you will understand.

I'm in a simulated league and we have to make a fantasy draft. I have seen the last Lebda's goal this week-end; a nice one!

Do you think he will be a top4 D in a near future or he stays a 5-6 D.

Thanks!

CaptainSak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 11:56 AM
14ari13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSak View Post
Hi Wings fans! Firts I would like to say that I'm so so in english...Sorry. I hope you will understand.

I'm in a simulated league and we have to make a fantasy draft. I have seen the last Lebda's goal this week-end; a nice one!

Do you think he will be a top4 D in a near future or he stays a 5-6 D.

Thanks!
Borat Lebda was Born in Kazahstan. He started to play hockey very late when he for the 1st time saw hockey. That game he got to see the biggest Armenian hockey star Chris Chelios, he had to hide it though, cause he was not allowed, by his father, to idolize an Armenian hockey player. He is going to be #1 Dman for team Kazahstan at the next Olypmics though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the Wings, he did not get any chance or duty to play top 4 Dman for the Wings yet, but I think Babcock will give him a chance when he decides it is right.

14ari13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Free Probie

because of his size he will be a career 5-6. His speed is a definite offensive asset but he lacks the muscle and size to be defensively consistent.

Free Probie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 12:59 PM
DRWR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ari13 View Post
Borat Lebda was Born in Kazahstan. He started to play hockey very late when he for the 1st time saw hockey. That game he got to see the biggest Armenian hockey star Chris Chelios, he had to hide it though, cause he was not allowed, by his father, to idolize an Armenian hockey player. He is going to be #1 Dman for team Kazahstan at the next Olypmics though.

DRWR is offline   Reply With Quote