HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kostitsyn healthy scratch vs Islanders

Old
03-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Tatay Farlo

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Tatay Farlo Send a message via MSN to Tatay Farlo Send a message via Yahoo to Tatay Farlo
Knowing Carbo, he'll pay Dandenault instead of Kosts and that will really improve Kosts confidence and perception about the organization.

Tatay Farlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Athlétique_Canadien

habsinsideout is claiming that Kosty will play in place of Kovy

Athlétique_Canadien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Kenny Powders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHLÉTIQUE_CANADIEN View Post
habsinsideout is claiming that Kosty will play in place of Kovy
I hope so.

Damn, i'll never understand why they bench this guy, sure he's not gonna get 20 goals, but man, let him take his confidence.

Kenny Powders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 01:57 PM
tritone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCoach View Post
I don't like Streit as a forward. I mean, he's fine there, but Dandenault is far worse on D than Streit, so I surely hope that Carbo will use Dandy or even Bouillon as the 12th forward.

I disagree 100%. Dandy > Streit on D
Streit > Dandy as forward.

tritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:01 PM
ti-vite

TSN Ice chips practice lines:

Forwards
Latendresse - Koivu -Johnson
Murray - Bonk - Ryder
Kostsitsyn - Lapierre - Begin
Higgins - Plekanec - Streit

Extra: Murray

Starting Goaltender
Aebischer

ti-vite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:05 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Murray on line two AND as an extra? Boy I knew Carbo had a mancrush on him but this is just too much...

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:06 PM
MXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritone View Post
Uggggghhhh....
Streit >> > Dandy, no matter how you look at it....

MXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:06 PM
MXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti-vite View Post

Forwards
Murray - Bonk - Ryder

Starting Goaltender
Aebischer
Wow, since when our best line is supposed to be our 4th line?

MXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:11 PM
guest1467

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritone View Post
I disagree also.

Streit > Dandenault on forward
Streit > Dandenault on defense

guest1467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:12 PM
ti-vite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXD View Post
Wow, since when our best line is supposed to be our 4th line?
lol, Kovalev was on the 4th line last game and got 21 minutes of ice time, most of everyone.

Old
03-13-2007, 02:13 PM
ti-vite

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I disagree also.

Streit > Dandenault on forward
Streit > Dandenault on defense
I disagree also:

Streit > Spider Monkey > Dandenault on forward
Streit > Spider Monkey > Dandenault on defense

Old
03-13-2007, 02:16 PM
tiredman

Quote:
lol, Kovalev was on the 4th line last game and got 21 minutes of ice time, most of everyone.
That's because he replaced Johnson on the 1st line.

tiredman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Tuggy

Quote:

Forwards
Murray - Bonk - Ryder

Starting Goaltender
Aebischer
Those lines aren't bad...hopefully that's what we see.

Tuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:18 PM
Namso

omg if kosty doesn't play today, carbs is an idiot.

Kosty hasn't made a single mistake so far, so its not like he's hurting the team defensively at all. Also, if he catches on, he could go on a tear and really help this team out offensively.

Murray makes dumb defensive mistakes all the time AND has ZERO offensive skills.

Namso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:19 PM
tiredman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namso View Post
omg if kosty doesn't play today, carbs is an idiot.

Kosty hasn't made a single mistake so far, so its not like he's hurting the team defensively at all. Also, if he catches on, he could go on a tear and really help this team out offensively.

Murray makes dumb defensive mistakes all the time AND has ZERO offensive skills.
Yes he made one. Remember his pass from behind vs Nashville ?

tiredman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:21 PM
ti-vite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HABS456 View Post
That's because he replaced Johnson on the 1st line.
Exactly. He did, not anyone else.

Old
03-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Habs8517

Quote:

Forwards
Murray - Bonk - Ryder

Starting Goaltender
Aebischer
wow i dont mind carbo playing murray but jesus not on the 2nd line

Habs8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Tuggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs8517 View Post
wow i dont mind carbo playing murray but jesus not on the 2nd line
Why do people obsess over line #'s...the order TSN listed the line has no barring on how much icetime they will get.

Tuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Reuben

first they whine about Kosts not being in the line up, then after they see he is in the lineup they find something else to whine about. it's just brutal.

just because they have line 1,2,3,4 written on a piece of paper doesn't mean anything ok? the amount of ice time each line gets says what line they are not a line up card. BTW what you put on your lineup card isn't set in stone like the 10 commandements or something , you are aloud to change during the game and this happens routinely.

i recall people blasting Carbo for putting Kovalev on the so called "4th line" before last game, let me know how that worked out. i suppose carbo doesn't get any credit for that though. he only get's the blame never any credit for anything. some people in here have a serious hate on for our rookie coach and it mainly has nothing to do with hockey. they lambast the guy every chance they get, mostly when there's no justification though.

Kostitsyn, his younger brother and Grabs are all from Belarus not Russia apparently this needs to be said every 2 minutes because some either can't read or just don't get it.

Boohoo if Kosts ins't in the lineup, big friggin deal... for all we know he could have a touch of the flu or a minor injury. i'd rather have Murray in the linep playing on the checking line than Kosts anyhow.
If carbo put Kosts on the checking line people would whine about that too. they would say how can Kosts produce when he's on the checking line and then they would start on the delusional, how carbo hates russians theory. it never ends and it's pretty sad.

Reuben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:43 PM
Turbo

Quote:

Forwards
Murray - Bonk - Ryder

Starting Goaltender
Aebischer
Wow, Murray really is "all over the place". Either that or people are so ashamed of Samsonov that they don't want to write his name even, and instead use the alias "Murray".

Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:44 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
first they whine about Kosts not being in the line up, then after they see he is in the lineup they find something else to whine about. it's just brutal.

just because they have line 1,2,3,4 written on a piece of paper doesn't mean anything ok? the amount of ice time each line gets says what line they are not a line up card. BTW what you put on your lineup card isn't set in stone like the 10 commandements or something , you are aloud to change during the game and this happens routinely.

i recall people blasting Carbo for putting Kovalev on the so called "4th line" before last game, let me know how that worked out. i suppose carbo doesn't get any credit for that though. he only get's the blame never any credit for anything. some people in here have a serious hate on for our rookie coach and it mainly has nothing to do with hockey. they lambast the guy every chance they get, mostly when there's no justification though.

Kostitsyn, his younger brother and Grabs are all from Belarus not Russia apparently this needs to be said every 2 minutes because some either can't read or just don't get it.

Boohoo if Kosts ins't in the lineup, big friggin deal... for all we know he could have a touch of the flu or a minor injury. i'd rather have Murray in the linep playing on the checking line than Kosts anyhow.
If carbo put Kosts on the checking line people would whine about that too. they would say how can Kosts produce when he's on the checking line and then they would start on the delusional, how carbo hates russians theory. it never ends and it's pretty sad.
Do you know what the U.S.S.R is? Belarus.. Belarussians.. They may not be from Russia, but they are russian.

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Lord Horse
Next Day's News

Ah crap, this area is chock full of whiners.

1 > Who cares if Kostitsyn plays or when he was drafted?

Would it change where he was drafted if he plays tonight? Or is it just 1 more thing to piss your pants about? The way some of you people talk, it's like he's the 2nd coming of Mr. Jesus.

And if he develops a negative view of the organization because he's not getting icetime after not making the team in camp.... go back to Belarus. Earn your spot and you'll get minutes. The guy was given PP time already for cryin' out loud. And didn't score, I might add.

The posters on this board that put a prospect ahead of their team are part of a group of some of the dumbest, least mature fans in all of sports.

2 > The same losers complain day in and day out about the lineups, win or lose.

With no qualifications other than a computer, an e-mail account, and an opinion that changes even more than your underwear. Anyone recall the threads before last game? Obviously not since it's repeating itself. If we win, it's a fluke. If we lose, it's Carbo's stupidity. Bringing me to.....

3 > Insulting Carbo / Gainey (incl. hoping they die and stating so publicly.)

Both of those gentlemen have done more for hockey in general and the Canadiens specifically than all HFBoards posters combined. Those who can't show respect could at least refrain from such disrespect that poisions the reputation of the city, the fans in general, and the hockey club. Imagine if Gainey or Carbonneau stated publicly, "Yeah those rotten a-holes on HFBoards should be shot for being so stupid. Our club will never win anything as long as they're around."

4 > Gorges needs develpoment time too.

Here's a young defenseman, no worse than #51, or Rivet for that matter, and paid far less. Defenders take the most time of all. It doesn't hurt the club to have him on the backline considering the options. I know, there's a love affair with #46 and he should play 22 minutes a game with Koivu & Higgins according to some, but this org. needs young defensemen more than anything else right now. If that means not playing a young kid who hasn't done his job so far (i.e. score goals), so be it.

For my part, I say a big "**** you, cockroachs" to all the negative jackasses, I'm a fan and I'll cheer even if there's a dead donkey, a bearded lady, or "Batboy" out there. So long as they're in skates and wearing the CH I'm on their side, and that includes the guys behind the bench, the GM, the goalie coach and everyone else, even Kovalev.

Son of a ***** !

Last edited by Darz: 03-13-2007 at 03:40 PM. Reason: ...
Lord Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:55 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwoar View Post
Ah crap, this area is chock full of whiners.

1 > Who cares if Kostitsyn plays or when he was drafted?

Would it change where he was drafted if he plays tonight? Or is it just 1 more thing to piss your pants about? The way some of you people talk, it's like he's the 2nd coming of Mr. Jesus.

And if he develops a negative view of the organization because he's not getting icetime after not making the team in camp.... go back to Belarus and play for 2 bowls of rancid potato & yak soup a day, in rinks made of mud and scrap lifted from broken down CCCP tanks. Earn your spot and you'll get minutes. The guy was given PP time already for cryin' out loud. And didn't score, I might add.

The posters on this board that put a prospect ahead of their team are part of a group of some of the dumbest, least mature fans in all of sports.

2 > The same losers complain day in and day out about the lineups, win or lose.

With no qualifications other than a computer, an e-mail account, and an opinion that changes even more than your underwear. Anyone recall the threads before last game? Obviously not since it's repeating itself. If we win, it's a fluke. If we lose, it's Carbo's stupidity. Bringing me to.....

3 > Insulting Carbo / Gainey (incl. hoping they die and stating so publicly.)

Both of those gentlemen have done more for hockey in general and the Canadiens specifically than all HFBoards posters combined. Those who can't show respect could at least refrain from such disrespect that poisions the reputation of the city, the fans in general, and the hockey club. Imagine if Gainey or Carbonneau stated publicly, "Yeah those rotten a$$holes on HFBoards should be shot for being so stupid. Our club will never win anything as long as they're around."

4 > Gorges needs develpoment time too.

Here's a young defenseman, no worse than #51, or Rivet for that matter, and paid far less. Defenders take the most time of all. It doesn't hurt the club to have him on the backline considering the options. I know, there's a love affair with #46 and he should play 22 minutes a game with Koivu & Higgins according to some, but this org. needs young defensemen more than anything else right now. If that means not playing a young kid who hasn't done his job so far (i.e. score goals), so be it.

For my part, I say a big "**** you, cockroachs" to all the negative jackasses, I'm a fan and I'll cheer even if there's a dead donkey, a bearded lady, or "Batboy" out there. So long as they're in skates and wearing the CH I'm on their side, and that includes the guys behind the bench, the GM, the goalie coach and everyone else, even Kovalev.

Son of a b1tch !
Yeah! go back to Belarus so we can play oll the Murrays we have in peace...

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Lord Horse
Next Day's News

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
Yeah! go back to Belarus so we can play oll the Murrays we have in peace...
You ought to read the rest of the post... you're one of (all too many) it's directed at.

Last edited by Darz: 03-13-2007 at 03:38 PM. Reason: um, lets play nice
Lord Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2007, 02:58 PM
brownman*

Whilst I like to think I keep it positive for the most part, these boards would be pretty ****ing boring if all we did was agree with management's decisions. Suck it up and live with it, the negative posters aren't going to leave because of another daily "keep it positive" essay.

brownman* is offline   Reply With Quote