HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Ticket Exchange and Questions

Old
04-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Hiesenberg

vCash: 500
There is a girl in my office that won box seats (2) to the Frozen Four Championship. Trying to sell them...anybody have an idea of what she should ask. Right now she wants like $300 for both.

Hiesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2014, 06:39 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 2539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiesenberg View Post
There is a girl in my office that won box seats (2) to the Frozen Four Championship. Trying to sell them...anybody have an idea of what she should ask. Right now she wants like $300 for both.
You can post it in this thread, too:

NCAA Hockey Tourney Talk (March 28-30) -- "Frozen Four" in Philadelphia (April 10-12)

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1630455

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfFzODoD7YY
MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2014, 09:28 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

Post-season ticket info can be found here:

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=

Old
04-08-2014, 10:48 PM
AaronTrieu

What prices are people seeing? I'm not sure if I'm still under some promo for season ticket pricing, but it seems playoff tickets are cheaper than my regular season tickets? My face value is 106 and playoff tickets off the flyers site is 97. What's the deal? Lol

AaronTrieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2014, 10:19 PM
silly1118

anybody selling home game 3 (game 6) first round tix against the rangers....Islander fan here on the Flyer bandwagon and need 3 tix.....ANYBODY??

silly1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2014, 02:49 PM
trueblue9441

Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
went to the game last night and sat in one of the club boxes. what a nice set up that is. we don't really have anything like that at MSG. it was affordable, the people were somewhat nice to us and i really liked the set up. cadillac grille looked really nice as well. i was really impressed with it.

trueblue9441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2014, 06:37 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

Don't know where to post this but has there been any information on draft tickets?

05-08-2014, 07:23 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
Don't know where to post this but has there been any information on draft tickets?
You can sign up here for info:

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=96541

When it is released, info will be posted in this thread.

Quote:
The Philadelphia Flyers and the Wells Fargo Center will welcome the 2014 NHL Draft to Philadelphia for the first time on Friday, June 27 (7 p.m.) and Saturday, June 28, 2014 (10 a.m.). NHL club executives, scouts and coaches will be present on the Draft floor while thousands of fans, prospects and media personnel from across the country and around the world will be in attendance. The Draft offers the opportunity for hockey fans to witness the beginning of the careers of the latest NHL stars. The Flyers hold the 17th overall pick in the first round of the Draft.

Additionally, fans can enjoy a free Fan Fest to be hosted at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia, adjacent to the Wells Fargo Center, with hockey-themed activities and more throughout the event weekend. On the concourse, fans can have their picture taken with the Stanley Cup and visit the NHL Trophy Display and the 2014 NHL Draft Trading Card Show.

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 05-14-2014 at 06:27 PM.
Old
05-28-2014, 10:42 AM
Hiesenberg

As a season ticket holder I have to put in my code @ 1. Can I sell these?

Old
05-28-2014, 12:20 PM
SabresFuture

Following this thread as well. I'm not from Philly but would love to go to the draft. I've filled out the form so hopefully they'll be made available to the general public.

SabresFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Hiesenberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFuture View Post
Following this thread as well. I'm not from Philly but would love to go to the draft. I've filled out the form so hopefully they'll be made available to the general public.
I doubt I'll have anybody as weird as me to go with, so I'll let you know if I want to unload them.

I got Mezzanine GA Row 5.

Old
05-28-2014, 01:42 PM
Hollywood Couturier
#NoHonorForConnor

I have an email in to my premium ticket representative (have a suite for games) and waiting to hear back. Hopefully I didn't miss the boat but i'll see if I can help anyone out, if possible.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay

Last edited by Hollywood Couturier: 05-28-2014 at 01:59 PM.
Hollywood Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2014, 05:01 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

The draft tix info has been posted elsewhere but the info can be found here, too:

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=

Old
06-02-2014, 09:23 PM
RaskMullet
Pasta Time !

Hey guys, going to the draft on 6/27. Just wondering if there are any recomdenations for hotels to stay at ? Just need the that friday night. Willing to travel 30-45 minutes to the Wells Fargo Center. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Assuming the city will be super expensive. Thanks.

RaskMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2014, 09:32 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskMullet View Post
Hey guys, going to the draft on 6/27. Just wondering if there are any recomdenations for hotels to stay at ? Just need the that friday night. Willing to travel 30-45 minutes to the Wells Fargo Center. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Assuming the city will be super expensive. Thanks.
The first link in this thread is informative but somewhat dated; however, there is a link to the city's visitor site under Where to stay?: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...d.php?t=408887

Also, this is a recent addition that may be of interest:

http://www.visitphilly.com/hotels/ph...the-navy-yard/ with reviews http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...a.html#REVIEWS

Old
06-09-2014, 02:40 PM
sharkeyanti

Hi everyone, this is my first post in the past 4 or 5 years probably!

A few friends and I were looking to go to the draft. Both the advance day and the following day we were shut out of tickets. There are 3 of us, if anyone has extra tickets I would be interested in them. Right now sellers are looking for game prices, which is patently ridiculous. I'd be happy to give $10 per ticket if that's amenable for anyone.

Just seems like people who snapped up all the tickets are trying to get the suckers right now. I'm flying in from the west coast for a few weeks, and would love the ability to be there live and see all the GMs pretend to be smart and whatnot. Thanks for reading.

sharkeyanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2014, 06:33 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeyanti View Post
Hi everyone, this is my first post in the past 4 or 5 years probably!

A few friends and I were looking to go to the draft. Both the advance day and the following day we were shut out of tickets. There are 3 of us, if anyone has extra tickets I would be interested in them. Right now sellers are looking for game prices, which is patently ridiculous. I'd be happy to give $10 per ticket if that's amenable for anyone.

Just seems like people who snapped up all the tickets are trying to get the suckers right now. I'm flying in from the west coast for a few weeks, and would love the ability to be there live and see all the GMs pretend to be smart and whatnot. Thanks for reading.
You can try a standby list, too:

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=98474

Old
06-14-2014, 01:48 PM
sharkeyanti

Ah, thanks Screaming Eagle. Did that already though. It's curious, if they had tickets left, wouldn't they just give them away? Or do STHs give them back if they don't use them?

sharkeyanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2014, 07:57 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeyanti View Post
Ah, thanks Screaming Eagle. Did that already though. It's curious, if they had tickets left, wouldn't they just give them away? Or do STHs give them back if they don't use them?
STH had first access. Family and media seating takes up a large portion of the available seats. I would imagine the standby seats include STH who chose to use tickets then decided not to attend.

------------------------------------------

For anyone attending the FanFest, this is a solid charitable endeavor.

Flyers Host Free Fan Fest at XFINITY Live!

Two-Day event highlights weekend as Philadelphia hosts the NHL Entry Draft

Quote:
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a Philadelphia- area based foundation created to find cures for all kids with cancer, will be on-site at both Fan Fest and the Wells Fargo Center concourse giving away lemonade and collecting donations.
Quote:
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope. To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $80 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 450 pediatric cancer research projects nationally. For more information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?...id=DL|PHI|home

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 06-15-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old
06-23-2014, 07:25 PM
Hivemind
We're Touched

Also looking for draft tickets. Doesn't seem like the standby list is going to pan out.

Hivemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2014, 08:13 PM
JVR21
G

vCash: 50
I'll know on Thursday, but I'll probably have two extra tickets for round 1 and 4 for rounds 2-7. If they're available, I'll give them to someone on here for free.

JVR21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Cyborg LeClair
14 28 10 16 99

vCash: 400
Anymore info on the Xfinity Live event? What time will it be starting Friday?

EDIT: Found this on the Xfinity site:

"Stop by our valet Friday 6/27 between 2pm-6:30pm and Saturday 6/28 between 8am-2pm lot for tons of games & activities including:

- Street hockey rink
- Skills challenges
- Arcade trailer
- Obstacle course
- Bungee run
- Bounce house
- Big slide
- Face painters
- Kids zone including Academy of Science, Franklin Institute, Please Touch Museum and Philadelphia Zoo
- Live music on the concert stage
- MUCH MORE!"

What time is everyone gonna be going on day 1?

Last edited by Cyborg LeClair: 06-23-2014 at 10:32 PM.
Cyborg LeClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2014, 10:34 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg LeClair View Post
Anymore info on the Xfinity Live event? What time will it be starting Friday?

What time is everyone gonna be going on day 1?
This should explain it:

Quote:
In celebration of the 2014 National Hockey League (NHL) Draft coming to the Wells Fargo Center on Friday, June 27 and Saturday, June 28, the Philadelphia Flyers, XFINITY Live! Philadelphia and the NHL will host a free Fan Fest during both days of the Draft. Fan Fest at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia will feature hockey-themed and family-friendly activities, food and beverages and exclusive NHL Draft merchandise. Admission to Fan Fest is free and does not require a ticket. Fan Fest hours of operation are Friday from 3-6:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8-2 p.m.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=722587

Old
06-23-2014, 11:43 PM
awegrzyn

Was gonna buy season tickets, but I noticed someone is selling tickets below face value on eBay. What am I missing?

Last edited by awegrzyn: 06-24-2014 at 01:07 AM.
awegrzyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-24-2014, 08:21 AM
Hollywood Couturier
#NoHonorForConnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by awegrzyn View Post
Was gonna buy season tickets, but I noticed someone is selling tickets below face value on eBay. What am I missing?
Somebody who bought them and regretted it?

Hollywood Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote