HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-02-2014, 02:27 PM
  #976
dubidubidu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SI,NY 10304
Posts: 84
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato83 View Post
I was shut out on TM for a while and decided to walk up to MSG on my lunch break. They had some singles there and snagged two for Game 3 (Home Game 1). They're technically "obstructed view" but still good seats in Section 215 (where the Rangers shoot twice). And they're in row 6 (seat 4) and row 7 (seat 3) so as close as you can get to piggyback without them technically being so.

Trying to actually snag another game in this series so let me know if you want either of those singles. Looking for market value (minus the Stubhub fees). Ping me if you're interested
What time and how much were they?

dubidubidu is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 02:32 PM
  #977
Richie Rich
Registered User
 
Richie Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 244
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato83 View Post
I walked up at 1:15 and had tickets around 1:40. There were scalpers handing people wads of cash to go up and buy tickets so I don't think they'll be a ton left. But the "good" news is that the guy at MSG said they weren't putting Game 6 on sale today so should be some more tickets available at some point (hopefully) for that game
lol, hilarious how it was that easy and there were people literally camped out for days looking for tickets

Richie Rich is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 02:37 PM
  #978
Blueshirt67
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Nash View Post
Is 214 any good?

Got 1 for $599 for game 4.
214 is good unless you get the back rows against the side wall

Blueshirt67 is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 02:53 PM
  #979
elgato83
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 21
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie Rich View Post
lol, hilarious how it was that easy and there were people literally camped out for days looking for tickets
One guy who had a bag chair and a sleeping bag was NOT happy. He tried to go back in and security stopped him and he complained that he had camped out and other people were just walking up and getting tickets. Don't blame him, but...

elgato83 is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 02:59 PM
  #980
AHB
Registered User
 
AHB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato83 View Post
One guy who had a bag chair and a sleeping bag was NOT happy. He tried to go back in and security stopped him and he complained that he had camped out and other people were just walking up and getting tickets. Don't blame him, but...
what did you pay?

AHB is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:01 PM
  #981
AHB
Registered User
 
AHB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltrangerfan View Post
Pricing of the tix is done months before the end of the reg season.
When do you find out these prices? I wasn't told what they were until I got my invoice from the playoffs. Which was slightly before the end of the regular season.

AHB is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:03 PM
  #982
RidinwitdaKING
Registered User
 
RidinwitdaKING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 276
vCash: 500
can someone explain the MSG situation.
The people who camped out could not buy tiks but regular walkups could?

RidinwitdaKING is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:05 PM
  #983
AHB
Registered User
 
AHB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,668
vCash: 500
Elgato you need to elaborate haha.

1) How much did you pay per seat?
2) Why was the guy camping out pissed? You just walked up but he couldn't?
3) Were there any single avail for Game 4?
4) Did it seem like there were a lot of singles left in general?

AHB is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:05 PM
  #984
CJCNYR
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 596
vCash: 500
I am heading there now will update later

CJCNYR is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:11 PM
  #985
BlessThisMess94
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato83 View Post
I walked up at 1:15 and had tickets around 1:40. There were scalpers handing people wads of cash to go up and buy tickets so I don't think they'll be a ton left. But the "good" news is that the guy at MSG said they weren't putting Game 6 on sale today so should be some more tickets available at some point (hopefully) for that game
Now I wish I didn't hafta go to dentist in Queens today...might walk there tomorrow at lunch just to confirm game 6 being on sale later, maybe even get specifically after what game they'd be released.

BlessThisMess94 is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:11 PM
  #986
AHB
Registered User
 
AHB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJCNYR View Post
I am heading there now will update later
Thanks, can you ask about the amount of singles they have. I might walk over after work if there seems like enough.

AHB is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:13 PM
  #987
BlessThisMess94
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
And I 'd say the guy who camped out was pissed cause he felt he should've been able to get more tickets per game since he went through the trouble of camping while the other guy merely waltzed in without sacrificing hes night or something.

BlessThisMess94 is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:22 PM
  #988
AHB
Registered User
 
AHB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessThisMess94 View Post
And I 'd say the guy who camped out was pissed cause he felt he should've been able to get more tickets per game since he went through the trouble of camping while the other guy merely waltzed in without sacrificing hes night or something.
They said max 2 per person to all games. That's been out since we made the finals. He's a moron.

AHB is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:23 PM
  #989
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,954
vCash: 500
Here now. Guy told me they have nothing.

NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:36 PM
  #990
BlessThisMess94
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
Here now. Guy told me they have nothing.
Any info on game 6?

BlessThisMess94 is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:39 PM
  #991
poeman
Fixing Rangers PP
 
poeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 4,590
vCash: 500
yeah what about game 6?

poeman is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:45 PM
  #992
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,954
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poeman View Post
yeah what about game 6?
Didn't ask about 6 since it was said nothing was released. Only asked about 3 and 4.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:46 PM
  #993
CJCNYR
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 596
vCash: 500
Yeah sold out. I asked just for a single any game. That sucks

CJCNYR is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:55 PM
  #994
Richie Rich
Registered User
 
Richie Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 244
vCash: 500
I went and said "hey all, interested in a single for games 3 & 4 but not willing to spend what these other guys would spend but you should turn down the opportunity to make a profit and give it to me cheap out of the goodness of your heart"

I'm now banned from MSG

Richie Rich is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:56 PM
  #995
poeman
Fixing Rangers PP
 
poeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 4,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie Rich View Post
I went and said "hey all, interested in a single for games 3 & 4 but not willing to spend what these other guys would spend but you should turn down the opportunity to make a profit and give it to me cheap out of the goodness of your heart"

I'm now banned from MSG
LMAO

Banned from MSG? what does that even mean...Im sure you can go in, how do they ban you? take your photo? haha

poeman is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 03:58 PM
  #996
Richie Rich
Registered User
 
Richie Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 244
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poeman View Post
LMAO

Banned from MSG? what does that even mean...Im sure you can go in, how do they ban you? take your photo? haha
They injected me with a chip that shocks me whenever I try to enter and took the channel off my TV

Richie Rich is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 04:18 PM
  #997
elgato83
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 21
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHB View Post
Elgato you need to elaborate haha.

1) How much did you pay per seat?
2) Why was the guy camping out pissed? You just walked up but he couldn't?
3) Were there any single avail for Game 4?
4) Did it seem like there were a lot of singles left in general?
Sorry, I had a couple of work meetings so disappeared for a while

1) $275 per ticket. It was obstructed view but I thought that was pretty good (though the guy in front of me paid like $205 per ticket...but higher up)

2) The guy camping out was pissed because he camped out all night and was offered basically the same tickets I was after waiting in line for 25 minutes

3) There were singles for Game 3 and 4. Some were piggybacked, others weren't. It was all obstructed view.

4) There were not a lot of singles left in general. It seemed like the only things they had were these obstructed view singles. Maybe easier to sell them in person? I don't know

Hope that helped guys, but PM me for anything else.

elgato83 is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 04:21 PM
  #998
BlessThisMess94
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato83 View Post
Sorry, I had a couple of work meetings so disappeared for a while

1) $275 per ticket. It was obstructed view but I thought that was pretty good (though the guy in front of me paid like $205 per ticket...but higher up)

2) The guy camping out was pissed because he camped out all night and was offered basically the same tickets I was after waiting in line for 25 minutes

3) There were singles for Game 3 and 4. Some were piggybacked, others weren't. It was all obstructed view.

4) There were not a lot of singles left in general. It seemed like the only things they had were these obstructed view singles. Maybe easier to sell them in person? I don't know

Hope that helped guys, but PM me for anything else.
$275 is awesome price. Well done.

BlessThisMess94 is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 04:22 PM
  #999
Richie Rich
Registered User
 
Richie Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 244
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato83 View Post
Sorry, I had a couple of work meetings so disappeared for a while

1) $275 per ticket. It was obstructed view but I thought that was pretty good (though the guy in front of me paid like $205 per ticket...but higher up)

2) The guy camping out was pissed because he camped out all night and was offered basically the same tickets I was after waiting in line for 25 minutes

3) There were singles for Game 3 and 4. Some were piggybacked, others weren't. It was all obstructed view.

4) There were not a lot of singles left in general. It seemed like the only things they had were these obstructed view singles. Maybe easier to sell them in person? I don't know

Hope that helped guys, but PM me for anything else.
I don't believe you

Richie Rich is offline  
Old
06-02-2014, 04:26 PM
  #1000
AHB
Registered User
 
AHB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato83 View Post
Sorry, I had a couple of work meetings so disappeared for a while

1) $275 per ticket. It was obstructed view but I thought that was pretty good (though the guy in front of me paid like $205 per ticket...but higher up)

2) The guy camping out was pissed because he camped out all night and was offered basically the same tickets I was after waiting in line for 25 minutes

3) There were singles for Game 3 and 4. Some were piggybacked, others weren't. It was all obstructed view.

4) There were not a lot of singles left in general. It seemed like the only things they had were these obstructed view singles. Maybe easier to sell them in person? I don't know

Hope that helped guys, but PM me for anything else.
Now sell that ticket and buy a massive upgrade....or, what my friends do, is they buy obstructed an stand at the bar behind the net where the Rangers shoot twice, in the 200's. You can stand there all game and it's completely "allowed" aka, they won't bother you. I have buddies that do it for almost every game.

AHB is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.